shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I pull the trigger?

Matty2D

Rough_Rock
Just need some re-affirmation that I’m getting a solid deal and a good diamond. I’ve posted here a few weeks ago and y’all really helped me out. Been searching for diamonds meeting these specs for a couple months now.

Link to diamond:

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-di...i-color-vs2-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-7810537

GIA report:

5586D90B-649A-4650-B39B-0A8E54BA675D.jpeg

IdealScope:

B6369D51-D3A5-4B8B-BF30-9525119B22B4.jpeg

It scores a 1.1 on the HCA. Let me know if I am missing anything and I appreciate the feedback in advance!

Reactions: AV_

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super solid stone. Looks great to me!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
DO IT!!!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Wait a sec... if you haven't already pulled the trigger, did you or anyone else see a little bit of dark inclusions center of table? I don't know if they would be eye-visible. Just wanted to point this out. If you already purchased it (although it still shows avail.) then don't worry and know you got a stone with amazing proportions. But if you haven't yet purchased, just make sure you are okay with that.

Matty2D

Rough_Rock
I did see a little bit there but was just trusting the clarity grade. Do you think it could be an issue? Does seem to have a lot of small inclusions on the report.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did see a little bit there but was just trusting the clarity grade. Do you think it could be an issue? Does seem to have a lot of small inclusions on the report.
Reduce the super-magnified video down to true size (6.45 mm) & I doubt the inclusions will bother you. In any event, I urge you to buy it ASAP before a lurker snatches it out from under you. JA has a 30-day return policy -- and they even pay for the insured, return shipping (if you live in the US or Canada).
https://www.jamesallen.com/guarantee/hassle-free-returns/

So there is noooo downside to you purchasing the stone so you can see it for yourself in real life.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Reduce the super-magnified video down to true size (6.45 mm) & I doubt the inclusions will bother you. In any event, I urge you to buy it ASAP before a lurker snatches it out from under you. JA has a 30-day return policy -- and they even pay for the insured, return shipping (if you live in the US or Canada).
https://www.jamesallen.com/guarantee/hassle-free-returns/

So there is noooo downside to you purchasing the stone so you can see it for yourself in real life.
Yes, do this!!!

TODiamonds

Shiny_Rock
It's not a great VS2... black inclusions, center of the table, mirroring in the pavilion.

Still should be eye clean. Check it thoroughly once you receive it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not a great VS2... black inclusions, center of the table, mirroring in the pavilion.

Still should be eye clean. Check it thoroughly once you receive it.
The inclusions are very small. When you zoom out you won't see anything.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results