shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Missy!!! Question about your OEC!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Missy!

Firstly, I just LOVE your OEC, and was wondering if you would be willing to share “Bea’s” measurements? I have scoured your posts and can’t find them?!

I am in communication with Adam, and will be having him hunt down a few OEC’s and maybe a few OMB to take a look at. Like you, I will need to trade in my current diamond, but his Trade is fair, and I’m pleased… I am looking at a 4 carat range and was just curious, your fingers look very slender as well, I am a 4.25.

Thank you so much!!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Also just realized that Missy sold Bea (after some sleuthing here)… so @missy i would LOVE to know measurements on both (if you remember) and sis you ever rest Bubbalah? I’m fully I vested in your journey now

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
These threads may help :)

(Needless to say that both of these stones are true beauties!!!)

Last edited:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
These threads may help :)

(Needless to say that both of these stones are true beauties!!!)

Thank you so much!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Missy!

Firstly, I just LOVE your OEC, and was wondering if you would be willing to share “Bea’s” measurements? I have scoured your posts and can’t find them?!

I am in communication with Adam, and will be having him hunt down a few OEC’s and maybe a few OMB to take a look at. Like you, I will need to trade in my current diamond, but his Trade is fair, and I’m pleased… I am looking at a 4 carat range and was just curious, your fingers look very slender as well, I am a 4.25.

Thank you so much!!!

Also just realized that Missy sold Bea (after some sleuthing here)… so @missy i would LOVE to know measurements on both (if you remember) and sis you ever rest Bubbalah? I’m fully I vested in your journey now

Hi TruLuv, thank you for your kind comments...let me see if I can find the measurements. I never thought I'd forget but yes I have forgotten lol

OK here you go.

My first OEC formerly known as Bea (she is Bella now)

Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 6.45.29 AM.png

And Bubblalah

bubbalahmeasurements.png

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bubbalah. She is bright, bubbly and chunkalicious :)

Here is one of my favorite photos of her with my OEC studs Mary Ann and Ginger

bubbalahmaryanngingerandme.png

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
HUGE THANK YOU!! Absolutely Gorgeous OEC collection Missy! Wear them in Health and Happiness! Curious, will you be resetting Bubbalah? The current setting is so beautiful, but was just wondering...as I collect ideas for how to set my yet aquired Beauty

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HUGE THANK YOU!! Absolutely Gorgeous OEC collection Missy! Wear them in Health and Happiness! Curious, will you be resetting Bubbalah? The current setting is so beautiful, but was just wondering...as I collect ideas for how to set my yet aquired Beauty

I thought initially yes but I love the setting so much so not sure. I do need to change the band because I have swollen knuckles due to dupuytrens and need a specialized band that clicks over the knuckle. But not sure when I will have time to do that and that means taking bubbalah out of the setting and sending it away to get it done

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
I thought initially yes but I love the setting so much so not sure. I do need to change the band because I have swollen knuckles due to dupuytrens and need a specialized band that clicks over the knuckle. But not sure when I will have time to do that and that means taking bubbalah out of the setting and sending it away to get it done

I don't blame, she is pretty perfect as she is!!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
@missy Quick question for you... I just recently purchased a 4.56 carat OEC with almost identical measurements to Bubbalah and the Exact carat weight as Bella (formerly known as Bea)! How crazy is that?! Not sure how that happened but I consider myself soooo lucky and in great company! My Manifestation skills must be on point, lol!

Mine is 10.49 x 10.86
and Bubbalah appears to be 10.50 x10.85

I am waiting for her to be shipped to me, and am on Pins and Needles! My measurements show she is a tad "off round" not a perfect circle, which I am ok with, the charm and beauty of this stone looks spectacular. I am wondering, how Bubbalah is set in her setting? East west or North South- she looks so PERFECT, and her gorgeous Halo compliments her so well! I will be setting mine in a solitaire, and feel like there is the ever so slight difference in orientation- but it's there. I don't think anyone else would even notice it, TBH. I will likely decide how to set her when I see her, but was curious how you had yours laid out, or if you can even tell? Again, perfection :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Quick question for you... I just recently purchased a 4.56 carat OEC with almost identical measurements to Bubbalah! Not sure how that happened but I consider myself soooo lucky and in great company!

Mine is 10.49 x 10.86
and Bubbalah appears to be 10.50 x10.85

I am waiting for her to be shipped to me, and am on Pins and Needles! My measurements show she is a tad "off round" not a perfect circle, which I am ok with, the charm and beauty of this stone looks spectacular. I am wondering, how Bubbalah is set in her setting? East west or North South- she looks so PERFECT, and her gorgeous Halo compliments her so well! I will be setting mine in a solitaire, and feel like there is the ever so slight difference in orientation- but it's there. I don't think anyone else would even notice it, TBH. I will likely decide how to set her when I see her, but was curious how you had yours laid out, or if you can even tell? Again, perfection :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:.

Ooh how exciting!!! I am jumping up and down for you!!!

She is in a round setting and I am sorry I am not really sure how to answer your question...I got her with the setting but let me try finding a close up photo that might help illustrate what I cannot put into words. Bubbalah looks round to me despite being off round but the setting helps disguise that since it is not a solitaire. I have often thought about resetting her in a solitaire and maybe will one day. But for now I just love her setting even though I always imagined having a solitaire for my ER as I do think that is the most elegant setting for an ER.

And congratulations!!!!!! I cannot wait to see your gorgeous new OEC!:kiss2:

Ugh every time I crop it gets blurry...this is the best I can do. Maybe she does look a bit oblong?
Please let me know if you need anything else. And again I am sorry I cannot answer your question properly

And a perspective shot to show you how she looks from a normal viewing distance

Screen Shot 2023-10-13 at 7.39.04 AM.png

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

She is in a round setting and I am sorry I am not really sure how to answer your question...I got her with the setting but let me try finding a close up photo that might help illustrate what I cannot put into words. Bubbalah looks round to me despite being off round but the setting helps disguise that since it is not a solitaire. I have often thought about resetting her in a solitaire and maybe will one day. But for now I just love her setting even though I always imagined having a solitaire for my ER as I do think that is the most elegant setting for an ER.

Ugh every time I crop it gets blurry...this is the best I can do. Maybe she does look a bit oblong?
Please let me know if you need anything else. And again I am sorry I cannot answer your question properly

She honestly looks like a perfect circle in your setting to me, lol :cool2::kiss2:!! So grateful for your response and excitement!

And Thank you!! I cannot wait fo my Diamond to get here, counting the sleeps and then I have to ship her off to David Klass, and that will be a long wait on pins and needles again!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I die a little every time I see her.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results