shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling EM1, Dani & Peaches...Gummi''s ring is finally here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Seriously classic to-die-for Leon! I absolutely adore your ring, gummi. well done
36.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO late to the game on this one! Where have I been??

Gummibear, your ring is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I'm sure it was torture having to wait for it to arrive but the end result was DEFINITELY worth it!!! I love the detailing of the delicate band and the prongs are so elegant. GORGEOUS!

OK, now to read more of the comments. I saw the photos and hit reply before I took in any of the details! In the meantime...CONGRATS!
30.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
PS -- I'm so jealous of the EM1/Gummibear EC playdate!!! I'd love to see both rings in person and I miss NYC something terrible!
39.gif
2.gif

Gummi, I pray my ring is even HALF as gorgeous as yours when it's all done!!!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
WOWWEEEE

Stunning with a capital S!!

seriously gorgeous and my ideal setting from Leon, what a joy, you must be soooo thrilled!!

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It is really lovely. We need more photos.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, this was so nice to wake up to all your nice comments!!!

Diamond*Dana, ahappygirl, icekid,Po10472, RLG & MMT, you guys are so sweet!

Kittybean! Just wanted to say I LOVE your ring, always have (I''ve been lurking here since last Summer) and I think it''s one of the most beautiful Emeralds on PS!!!

elzny--Oh, we just HAVE to have a PS get together in NY soon! With all of the gorgeous rings so close by, it''s going to be incredible! And thank you for the compliments!

popcorn--That is so sweet of you to thnk of me! It doesn''t sound weird at all. I get caught up in people''s ring/diamond searches all the time and I log in just to see how people are doing.
9.gif
It was hard for me to give over control to someone working on a piece of jewelry that I will wear for the rest of my life, but I am SOOOO glad I did. I think if I had tried to micromanage it I would have driven myself nuts and second guessed a lot of my choices.
3.gif

And peaches! YAY! You''re finally here!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so excited for you and your ring and I''m glad we can share our experiences. I have been planning this ring for so long, that I really need to live vicariously through you and the other PSers now that it''s over.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word... It''s stunning! Such sleek lines, and what a profile!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I came back to drool over your ring again, gummi!! We need more photos, especially from a little further away, so I can see the finger coverage- LOL!!!!
3.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Gasp! It''s incredible!

elzny

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/11/2009 10:45:57 AM
Author: Dani
I came back to drool over your ring again, gummi!! We need more photos, especially from a little further away, so I can see the finger coverage- LOL!!!!
3.gif
Yes, More pictures please please...
9.gif
Also, curious on the other proportions? table & depth % & crown ht, just for reference for my friend who''s searching... Thanks!!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 3:42:43 AM
Author: Po10472
WOWWEEEE

Stunning with a capital S!!

seriously gorgeous and my ideal setting from Leon, what a joy, you must be soooo thrilled!!
My thoughts exactly!
9.gif

Gorgeous ring, absolutely gorgeous!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!! I love the EC with trap sides.
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s so beautiful, I love it! More pics please!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
3.gif
Hi Dani-- I''m working on more pics. My camera is horrible, so I had to borrow one to get these shots. I''m going to try to get FI to take some more *maybe* tomorrow if it''s sunny and if I can sneak back to my office and borrow the camera again!!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 11:46:53 AM
Author: elzny

3.gif
Yes, More pictures please please...
9.gif
Also, curious on the other proportions? table & depth % & crown ht, just for reference for my friend who''s searching... Thanks!!
Ok, I''m going by memory here, but I think the depth is 65% and the table is 69%. I''m not sure about the crown height though. I will check the GIA report. The table is a little large by most standards, but the diamond isn''t glassy or dull at all. It goes to show you never know with fancies! It also got labeled as "Excellent" cut by ERD. I know it''s not a GIA grade, but it made me feel good.
9.gif

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Tuckins, mscushion, Adis & catmom!!!

And a special thanks to vespergirl, whose question about the cost of trap sides finally brought me out of lurkdom!!!!
36.gif
How is it going with your ring?

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Holy crap! That is a gorgeous ring! I mean REALLY gorgeous!

Congratulations!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
sooo jealous. Me want that ring badly
30.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought i already posted here, but i don''t think i did. Well, even if i didn''t leave a comment, i was THINKING (in my own mind i suppose
20.gif
) that this ring is absolutely AMAZING. I love love love the EC and the proportions of the ring are just devine! could we have more photos??????

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Littlemissbliss, elle & violet thank you so much!
9.gif

I still don''t have sun or distance pics, but here is another pic...this time of the underneath of the ring. I really like how fluid and polished the ring is from every angle. More pics to come soon, I promise!!

gummiring6.JPG

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
DITTO Dani on needing more photos!! Especially hand shots...yummy!
9.gif

I have to say again how much I LOVE the super-thin band. The setting is so delicate and graceful! The proportions of your ring are almost exactly what I was trying to describe to Leon when I requested a quote. Except you've got the trap sides whereas mine are baguettes.

One day in the future I'll be giving Leon a call... *sigh*

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
beautifully classic! congrats on the new beauty!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Just amazing!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sparklestick

Shiny_Rock
I totally LOVE your ring. I think I am going to have Leon reset my ring as yours looks so wonderful. His work is so delicate. I am in New york in May and might drop my ring off to him then. Your ring makes my ring look like it was set by an amature.

xxx

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a stunner! It''s perfect in every way, seriously! The center stone is gorgeous and the traps complement it perfectly. LOVE IT!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! What a beautiful ring! The EC has such crisp clear lines.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful and so delicate!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I cant wait to see more pics of your ring, Gummi. I was just talking to my hubby tonight about how I really want to upgrade my diamond in a yr or 2 and possibly add sides to make a 3 stone.....
30.gif
We''ll see what happens!!!!!
1.gif

Smo

Shiny_Rock
Wow this ring is gorgeous! I love it, the center stone is stunning!

Do you have any idea of what you are going to do for a wedding ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results