Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling EM1, Dani & Peaches...Gummi''s ring is finally here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gummibear

Shiny_Rock

Hi Everyone

I just received my EC three stone ring designed by Leon Mege and I thought I''d post pics for all to see. I spent a lot of time on this site searching for inspiration and ideas before getting my ring and even though I didn''t post asking for help, a lot of your posts helped me in so many ways, so a big THANK YOU!

Before I post the ring, here is the center stone:

1.81 ct H, VS1, Excellent Symmetry, Very Good Polish, No Fluorescence. I got her from ERD, they were great and I love her so much

Here she is....

gummiec1.JPG

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS center stone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Swoooooooon, gorgeous stone

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
And here is a shot of the finished ring with H, VS1 .49 ctw trapezoids on the side. Leon did an amazing job...even better than I could have imagined! He and Rachael were wonderful to work with and had my ring done in just three weeks!

gummiring3.JPG

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
And a side shot...the band is so thin and delicate. I barely notice the ring is there and then I look down and surprise, there she is!

gummiring5.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!! This is stunning!! Beautiful, sheek, classic, and really incredible! I love this ring, the proportions and work are divine as well.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
OMG....so much more amazing than I could have hoped for. It is just beautifull! Are you in NYC, I may have to come over and we can play taking pics of EC''s!

Did you go out and buy a new camera??

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Thank you April, Skippy, kcoursolle & joflier for the compliments!!! She truly is my dream ring and I can''t stop staring at her!

EM1, THANK YOU! I know you were waiting so patienty for pics! I borrowed a camera and as soon as I can get a nice sunny day I will take some more pics.

Here is a hand shot...My ring size is 5, but I have short, chubby fingers

gummiring8.JPG

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 5:06:24 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
OMG....so much more amazing than I could have hoped for. It is just beautifull! Are you in NYC, I may have to come over and we can play taking pics of EC''s!

Did you go out and buy a new camera??
I''m about an hour and a half from NYC...I would love to do an EC playdate!
But then I would want to upgrade to your size stone

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Its just gorgeous...congratulations. I have short chubby fingers too. I only post my fingers best skinny shots...lol.

I can''t wait to see more pics and I''m so glad you borrowed a camera. Its stunning.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
An hour and a half which direction? I''m getting married hour and a half north, my fiance is from LI an hour and a half out, and we met in Jersey about an hour and a half away.

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 5:20:29 PM
An hour and a half which direction? I''m getting married hour and a half north, my fiance is from LI an hour and a half out, and we met in Jersey about an hour and a half away.
Northeast...where are you getting married? I am on the lookout for locations!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
in the catskills. Go to the brides in waiting forum and I''ll bump the places for you. I want to keep your ring thread dedicated to your ring. However, when are you thinking for your wedding? I''ll totally hook you up with some suggestions.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
A lot of the threads are closed but...I''ll start a new thread in a little bit. First, I have to go to the grocery store with fiance...

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 5:28:34 PM
A lot of the threads are closed but...I''ll start a new thread in a little bit. First, I have to go to the grocery store with fiance...
Thank you!!!!
You''re awesome.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is one gorgeous ring. I love how classic it is, yet it''s special in it''s own right!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Thank you mrssalvo and AmberGretchen!! That means a lot coming from you both! Your rings are beautiful.

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
gummibear, that ring couldn''t have come out more perfect....I think your ring may turn me into an emerald lover!!!. I want a leon ring someday, his work always pictures soooo delicate, I love it. Congradulations and enjoy.

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Girl! Congratulations is beautiful....drolling eyes....lol

Have a very Happy Easter

Monica

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Gummi, it''s BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I''m so happy for you!! Of course the setting is gorgeous, but the whole ring is stunning!!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
It is so classic! Congrats

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
AMAZING! I really love how the traps almost look like a continuation of the EC center! Its just breath taking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.