shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling EM1, Dani & Peaches...Gummi''s ring is finally here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. GOD. Impeccable!!! Exquisite! Breathtaking! The words I need to desribe this ring don''t exist! I am in LOVE with it.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Hi Guys!
35.gif

elzny-- My fascination with rings goes way, way back! I''ve toyed with the idea of an oval cut here and there (and recently a round bezel or w/pears) but I always went back to the Emerald cut...it just makes my heart skip a beat!

veryprettygood-- Thank you...I definitely catch myself staring...sometimes while driving, which is not good! There''s just something about the way the light in a car hits the diamonds that''s mesmerizing
2.gif

snlee & Kelli-- Thank you so much for the nice comments!

peaches-- Oh, no....you won''t get her back until May???! Say it ain''t so! You must be going nuts. Ok, the only way to combat this is to buy yourself something pretty to distract you for a little while.
31.gif
Could be a little stacker ring, or a nice handbag....shoes work well, too!
9.gif

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/16/2009 10:24:15 AM
Author: gummibear
Hi Guys!
35.gif

peaches-- Oh, no....you won''t get her back until May???! Say it ain''t so! You must be going nuts. Ok, the only way to combat this is to buy yourself something pretty to distract you for a little while.
31.gif
Could be a little stacker ring, or a nice handbag....shoes work well, too!
9.gif

LOVE the way you think, Gummi! I wish I could splurge on something but with us moving into a new place next week and the wedding costs, I''m all splurged out! I''ll just have to bide my time somehow.

But yes...I''M GOING CRAZY!!!
32.gif

At least I have your beautiful ring photos to keep me company.
1.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is beautiful!!!! Congratulations!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I''m speechless.

It''s perfection.
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love your ring. It looks so classy and elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results