shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my little man...He''s 11 weeks old and he''s getting bigger by the minute.

chub.JPG

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice to see all the pics of the new babies, Noah, Button, and "little man". Glad to see some boys, seems the people around me are all having girls and I''m like dang, who''s going to marry my Audrey LOL! Especiallly when you see the cuties.. Congrats to the new people on board, giving sincere wish to continue healthy pregnancies. For the person who had the cold, my doctor said the placental barrier actually works quite well for things like colds, so when you have a cold, your baby is not suffering the same.

Going back to work at the end of the month. It all goes so fast. I don''t mind going back to work, just hope I will be getting enough sleep by then to not be a zombie.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats curlygirl! May 6th is my birthday...
9.gif
Here''s to a healthy pregnancy!

NYC, your son is so precious!
30.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to all the other new mommies and to all the new ones on the way - here''s wishing healthy happy pregnancies to all the moms-to-be!

Little Noah is doing great over here - growing like a weed, and he''s starting to smile now! Hard to believe it''s been almost 7 weeks already. I posted a few more pics here -

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to all the new mommies and the soon-to-be''s!!! All of the pictures are just adorable. So precious and sweet.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to check in and see how all the preggos and new moms are doing!

I''m almost 15 weeks now and my belly is starting to stick out. It''s all pretty crazy for me because I''ve always been tiny so the changes to my body are interesting, to say the least! Doctor says I''ve only gained 2 lbs. so far but I''m starting to outgrow my normal clothes! Fortunately, the styles for this season are featuring baby doll tops and empire waists so I think I can get away with non-maternity tops for a while. Bottoms will be another issue!

So far all my tests have been normal and the baby seems to be in progressing well. I have my big anatomy scan on November 30 and at that point they can tell us the sex if we want to find out. I really, really, REALLY thought I wanted to be surprised but now I''m starting to get anxious and don''t know if I''ll be able to hold out!!!

How''s everyone else feeling?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 more weeks!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2006 12:28:43 PM
Author: curlygirl
Just wanted to check in and see how all the preggos and new moms are doing!

I''m almost 15 weeks now and my belly is starting to stick out. It''s all pretty crazy for me because I''ve always been tiny so the changes to my body are interesting, to say the least! Doctor says I''ve only gained 2 lbs. so far but I''m starting to outgrow my normal clothes! Fortunately, the styles for this season are featuring baby doll tops and empire waists so I think I can get away with non-maternity tops for a while. Bottoms will be another issue!

So far all my tests have been normal and the baby seems to be in progressing well. I have my big anatomy scan on November 30 and at that point they can tell us the sex if we want to find out. I really, really, REALLY thought I wanted to be surprised but now I''m starting to get anxious and don''t know if I''ll be able to hold out!!!

How''s everyone else feeling?

Congratulations, Curlygirl!! I had no idea!! So So happy for you and your hubby! How exciting!!!!
Here''s to a healthy and smooth pregnancy!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2006 12:57:06 PM
Author: Chrono
2 more weeks!
How exciting!!! You could go at any minute!! Let us know how it goes. I wish you a smooth delivery!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2006 11:22:27 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Date: 11/10/2006 12:57:06 PM

Author: Chrono

2 more weeks!
How exciting!!! You could go at any minute!! Let us know how it goes. I wish you a smooth delivery!!

ditto. my first was 2 weeks early and my second was 1 week early so have that bag packed. oh and if you scrapbook, take a scrapbook page with you and the nurses will do the baby''s foot prints right on your scrapbook paper for you.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was three weeks early and my younger brother was 3 MONTHS early, so you never can tell
2.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the good wishes. My bag is packed, preggo belly picture taken, and I''m hunting desperately for a scrapbook right now for feetprinting. My 1st was almost 2 weeks late and I''m hoping this one won''t find it too comfortable inside too. I''m so ready. Getting in and out of my vehicle is an Olympic challenge in itself!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Good luck, Chrono!!! Best wishes for a healthy and speedy delivery!!!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to all the new mommies and mommies to be! All the babies are super sweet; I just want to cuddle them. I have the worst baby-fever right now since DH and I are now TTC. I hope to join the MIW club soon. I think that''s what I''ll ask Santa for this Christmas.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all!!
35.gif

I don''t post on here too often anymore, but I still lurk occasionally to check on my ol'' pals!

I''m so happy for everyone who''s pregnancies are going well and the pics of all the cute little new one''s are to die for!!!

I''m currently 14wks 2 days with my first, just entered the second trimester and I couldn''t be more excited! So far all the tests and pics on the baby look normal. We had an ultrasound last week and our little one was even sucking it''s thumb!! It was too cute
19.gif

I''m due at the end of May, still not really showing much, which is frustrating because I just feel fat and not pregnant! Hoping to "pop" soon! We have another ultrasound on Dec. 13 and I''m so hoping they can see the sex at that visit!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all you knocked up gals on here! Have safe and wonderful pregnancies!!
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
IrishEyes, congratulations!!! I''m only a few weeks ahead of you so I know how you feel! My belly is just starting to pop a little bit but I still feel like I''m just fat!

I''m going this Thursday for my big anatomy scan and although I was hoping I could hold out for a surprise, I think I''ll probably end up finding out the sex of the baby. I have absolutely NO patience!!!

Wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancy. Keep us posted!
emsmile.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
IrishEyes,
So good to hear from you!!! All my best wishes to you for a healthy pregnancy. I''m sure you''ll pop soon. Took me a while with my first too. Lisa
1.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Curlygirl and Kaleigh - Thanks for the well-wishes! Curlygirl, when are you due? Is this your first as well? The other day a girl at work told me not to worry, that some women don''t pop out with their first until 6 months!! Yikes, not what I wanted to hear - that I will just look fat instead of pregnant for another 2 months or so! I was thin going into this pregnancy - I thought if you were petite that you would show quicker? Oh well, I''m just glad the baby seems to be doing well so far!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Irish! I''m due on May 6. I just went to the doctor the other day and I''ve only gained 3 lbs. total for now but I think it''s all in my belly! This is my first so I don''t really know what to expect but so far so good. If it all stays in my stomach, I''ll be happy. Haven''t felt any movement yet but I''m not even sure I would recognize it. It''s all so fascinating!

I had my big ultrasound and we saw all the parts of the baby which made it so real but the doctor told me that right now, the baby is only the size of an open hand--so tiny! You''ll really enjoy the anatomy scan, you get to spend so much time looking at your baby. Make sure your husband/partner goes with you! We found out that we''re having a girl and we''re just overjoyed!!! Are you going to find out the sex?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2006 6:22:25 PM
Hi Irish! I''m due on May 6. I just went to the doctor the other day and I''ve only gained 3 lbs. total for now but I think it''s all in my belly! This is my first so I don''t really know what to expect but so far so good. If it all stays in my stomach, I''ll be happy. Haven''t felt any movement yet but I''m not even sure I would recognize it. It''s all so fascinating!

I had my big ultrasound and we saw all the parts of the baby which made it so real but the doctor told me that right now, the baby is only the size of an open hand--so tiny! You''ll really enjoy the anatomy scan, you get to spend so much time looking at your baby. Make sure your husband/partner goes with you! We found out that we''re having a girl and we''re just overjoyed!!! Are you going to find out the sex?
OMG, Curlygirl, I''m SO HAPPY for you!!! How exciting to be having a girl!!! YAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2006 6:22:25 PM

emrainbow.gif
emrainbow.gif
emhot.gif
emlove.gif
Congratulations Curlygirl

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Curly - yep, I plan on finding out the sex! Actually, I have an u/s scheduled for the 13th because they have to check my cervix due to some problems I''ve had in the past. I will be almost 17 wks at that app. and they are going to try to get a look for the gender. I have many friends who found out way before their 20wk app. So I''m keeping my fingers crossed,but if they don''t see it then we will try again in the end of the month. Congrats on your little girl!! Do you have a name picked out? We have a name for a girl, but absolutely cannot decide on the boys name - my husband keeps throwing out the craziest names and he''s being completely serious which is even worse!!

Take care and again, congrats!!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
curlygirl that sounds so amazing. congrats!
9.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hey curlygirl (and anyone else that cares - lol!!) IT''S A GIRL!!!!! We just found out today and we are so excited!! So I''m playing for the pink team! I can''t believe I''m going to have a daughter this spring! Scary......
16.gif
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Yay for team pink!!! Irish, I'm so happy for you!!!!! I know that we all just want healthy children but I had secret hopes for a girl
emwink.gif
. I'm glad we are both getting princesses who will certainly be interested in bling! Congratulations!!! Hope the rest of your pregnancy continues to go smoothly. We'll keep each other posted.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Ha ha, yep! I''m going to have to re-educate DH on diamond buying because he''s going to be doing a lot more of it!!
Do you have a name picked out for your little princess yet??

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your girls curlygirl & Irish!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I only occasionally pop over to this thread (b/c do I really need MORE reasons to obsess over having babies before we''re even married???
20.gif
), but it always makes me soooooo happy and excited!!!!!
9.gif
Best of luck to both of you & your DAUGHTERS!!! and all the other pregnant PS-ers too!!!
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 4:42:13 PM
Author: IrishEyes
Ha ha, yep! I''m going to have to re-educate DH on diamond buying because he''s going to be doing a lot more of it!!
Do you have a name picked out for your little princess yet??
Yes, I already told DH that we have to get her ears pierced right away and shower her with jewels as soon as she makes her appearance. He rolled his eyes, of course!

The name we are pretty much stuck on is Lily. No middle name yet. I''ve always loved the name and since she will be a May flower, we kind of like the sound of it! Mrssalvo has a Lily as well and I just love it every time I hear it. We did not have any boys names picked out so we''re pretty happy to get our girl!

What about you? What names are you thinking about?

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, I like Lily!! Such a feminine name! We knew from the beggining our little girl''s name - she will be Ashlyn Rae. Ashlyn is an Irish name (the actual spelling in Ireland is Aislinn, but I knew people here would mispronounce it and call her ass-lyn
20.gif
) and Rae is actually my MIL''s maiden name, just spelled differently - her maiden name was spelled Reh, but is pronounced like Rae. So that''s how we came to the girl''s name. I love it because it''s not too trendy and you don''t see it everywhere. If it were a boy, we were going to go with Oliver Matthew, but I guess we will have to save it for next time!!

I''m so happy to know the sex, now I can stop referring to the baby as "it" and start calling her baby Ashlyn!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to all the pregnant ladies!

Just wanted to share a funny (and scary) story...

A friend of mine had her first baby a little more than 3 years ago. The doctors told her it was a girl. So, they bought clothes, painted the room, picked the name. As she was giving birth to doctor said, ''oh, wow... would you look at that!'' What was he looking at? Her SON, Joey.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results