color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 6:12:44 PM
Author: AmandaPanda
Congrats to all the pregnant ladies!

Just wanted to share a funny (and scary) story...

A friend of mine had her first baby a little more than 3 years ago. The doctors told her it was a girl. So, they bought clothes, painted the room, picked the name. As she was giving birth to doctor said, ''oh, wow... would you look at that!'' What was he looking at? Her SON, Joey.

Same thing happened to a family friend of ours.
19.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Irish!!! How exciting, another girl!!!! I love the names that you and Curlygirl picked out!! So pretty!!

lili

Ideal_Rock
congratulations Curlygirl and IrishEyes!!
how very exciting for you two to have girls. girls are so much fun because you can doll them up:)
plus there are just so many more cute outfits and toys for girls.

i love the names that you guys have.
so very feminine.

Curlygirl, i love that your little girl is named after her birth flower:)

congrats again to you both.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 11:20:21 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

A friend of mine had her first baby a little more than 3 years ago. The doctors told her it was a girl. So, they bought clothes, painted the room, picked the name. As she was giving birth to doctor said, ''oh, wow... would you look at that!'' What was he looking at? Her SON, Joey.

Same thing happened to a family friend of ours.
19.gif
The same thing happened to one of my co-workers. I guess it happens more often then we would like!

Congrats Curlygirl and IrishEyes! A girl! How exciting!

lili

Ideal_Rock

From what I''ve heard, it is never 100% sure whether you have a boy or girl from your ultrasound because
the little boy could be hiding his peepee at the time
1.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2006 12:57:06 PM
Author: Chrono
2 more weeks!

*nudge nudge*

Chrono have u had your little one yet? Hope you''re doing well!

Congrats to IrishEyes and curlygirl!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Chrono, he is just precious!!! What a cutie pie!!! Hope you had an easy labor and delivery!

Back to the gender conversation, I know that the ultrasounds can be inaccurate and got a little panicked but I did have an amnio (due to my OLD age!) and now I know for 100% sure that we''re having a girl!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono...your son is sooo precious....they get big so fast...my son was born at 8lbs. 1 oz. and 5 months later he''s 18 pounds!!!! Curlygirl...congrats on your soon to be here princess.

Here he is on christmas morning.

matty paper.JPG

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Awe look at the cuties! So true how fast they grow Yvette will be one 2/12. Here I am planning her first B-day party & I still cant believe I have/had a baby. Can I share too
emembarrassed.gif
? Here she is on Xmas morning.

PC240016.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I love seeing all the photos!!!

NYCsparkle, your little boy is precious!!! Love those gorgeous eyes.

VegasAngel, Yvette looks like a little doll. She is absolutely beautiful! What an adorable outfit on her too! And earrings? I love it!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Chrono!

Love the xmas pics NYC & VA!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my little one asleep in front of the christmas tree at his granma''s on christmas day:

JL-Button-25-12-06005.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
And here''s a smiley button! He''s started giggling lots and getting very vocal!

JL-Button-070107.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
JadeLeaves, your baby is so cute!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2007 5:33:27 AM
Author: DiaDiva
JadeLeaves, your baby is so cute!!!

Thank you DiaDiva!

Chrono we need more pics of your little one! They grow so quickly don''t they?!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I love all these baby pics.

Congrats Chrono. what a cutie!

Button is such a doll Jade.

and loving the leg warmers- Vegas

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone''s pictures are so cute! I wanna add more pictures too but they are too large to post. I''ve sent a note to Leonid/Irina for help to resize them.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Chrono, he''s just precious!!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Awweee I just want to pinch all the the baby''s cheeks haha. Yvette doesnt have any.

Thanks curlygirl & jade.

Sevens One legwarmers are the baby fashion must haves of the moment, can you imagine? I like them because I can keep her in onesies, her legs stay warm, & I dont have to fight her as much with diaper changes.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Forgot to say I like the names Lily & Ashlyn. I have lily/Lillian on my list of future girl names.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono your son is so cute - he looks like a little man already!

VA - I bought legwarmers for button too, but he was born in spring so it wasn''t cold enough for them, and the only time I put them on the little boy, my hubby pulled them off saying ''u''re not putting stockings on my SON!''

Lol!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
What pattern did you get for button? There are some pairs that are totally boyish flames, bones, cow print. My husband probably would have said the same thing in which case I would still have him wearing them haha.

Fran Fine

Rough_Rock
Ok, I gotta say it...me too! I''m 13 weeks pregnant today!
36.gif
We''ve told our very closest family members, but not everyone else because I had some major surgery a few years ago, and the doctors were unsure whether we''d be able to have children. We had a scare around week 6 where I had a lot of bleeding, but it stopped and the little one is jumping around like an acrobat!

We just had our 12 week ultrasound, and s/he was leaping, dancing and jumping, and waving, and...oh my gosh, I''m getting emotional just thinking about it. Can you even get into Harvard on a dance scholarship?? Ok, Yale Drama will do. When we watched the monitor, my fiance just had tears, and laughed, and kept cracking jokes with the technician, and we were holding hands, looking at our...BABY! We''re going to tell everyone else next week once we get the results of the latest tests. I''m just bursting to share it with more people.
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2007 9:52:02 PM
Author: Fran Fine
Ok, I gotta say it...me too! I''m 13 weeks pregnant today!
36.gif
We''ve told our very closest family members, but not everyone else because I had some major surgery a few years ago, and the doctors were unsure whether we''d be able to have children. We had a scare around week 6 where I had a lot of bleeding, but it stopped and the little one is jumping around like an acrobat!

We just had our 12 week ultrasound, and s/he was leaping, dancing and jumping, and waving, and...oh my gosh, I''m getting emotional just thinking about it. Can you even get into Harvard on a dance scholarship?? Ok, Yale Drama will do. When we watched the monitor, my fiance just had tears, and laughed, and kept cracking jokes with the technician, and we were holding hands, looking at our...BABY! We''re going to tell everyone else next week once we get the results of the latest tests. I''m just bursting to share it with more people.
35.gif
Awww, congrats Fran Fine, that''s soooo exciting!!!!
1.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
How thrilling, FF!!
30.gif
So glad you shared your wonderful news here!

Heartiest congratulations!

widget

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Fran Fine!

VA I got button stripey ones, but hubby insists only girls wears stockings
20.gif
. I kept telling him it''s LEG WARMERS, not leggings or stockings, but he just rolls his eyes at me.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, FF! You both sound so happy and excited.
9.gif
and so am I.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Fran!!! The ultrasounds are soooo exciting!! Wait until you do the full anatomy scan--it is just so amazing because by that point, you really can tell that it''s a little person in there! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Keep us posted!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Chrono, he is absolutely adorable!!

And congrats to you too Fran! Good luck with everything and keep us updated!

Fran Fine

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the congrats, everyone! We are over the moon!
36.gif

Curlygirl and IrishEyes - congrats on your future daughters! How awesome! The names are so beautiful.

Chrono, your baby is STUNNING! Like a baby Gap ad!

NYCSparkle, your son has the most beautiful blue eyes - another Gap baby! Weird question, would any of you ever consider putting your kids in ads? Are you pro or against that? I used to work for a popular children''s network, and I remember casting days. The kids would be as young as two years old and so "on", if you know what I mean. Like, when the casting director would walk into the room, the kid knew to break out into an endearing smile. I remember this beautiful, little girl whom I''d seen on a ton of commercials and always thought she was such a doll, but in person she was ordering her mother around with this stern TONE, silencing her with a look - and she was 7! It was so eerie and weird. Sorry, weird digression, but I was just looking at the beautiful babies and thinking they were like kids in ads, and then I was like, Oh, no they''re not!

VegasAngel and JadeLeaves, your children are so beautiful - I feel like a broken record, but all the kids are so photogenic.

Kaleigh, Widget and Rascal49 - thanks for the congrats...it''s weird that I''m telling you guys before the rest of my friends know. We just want to make sure that things are cool with me medically before we make the big announement - so far so good. We''re just so shocked that it even happened - we were planning on adopting. We''re still going to adopt, we''re just going to have a bigger family
30.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results