shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats OFG that is just wonderful news. I always told folks early on in my pregnancies. I figured if something happened I wouldn''t have to go through it alone and if not the sooner we all got to start celebrating. sounds like everything is off to a great start for you. please keep us posted.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats OFG, here''s to a healthy and happy preganancy!!! Best wishes to you!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
congratulations to all the new mommies!!
36.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo and kaleigh!!

Date: 10/9/2006 1:32:32 PM
Author: mrssalvo
congrats OFG that is just wonderful news. I always told folks early on in my pregnancies. I figured if something happened I wouldn''t have to go through it alone and if not the sooner we all got to start celebrating.
Thanks. I sort of found that out in my August miscarriage. I barely had time to tell my DH, but then because I wound up in the hospital, people did find out, and I was kind of glad they did in the end. It was a hard time, and it helped having the support of those who knew. I realized then it was better to at least have a few friends/family know about it. Plus since it is happy news, like you said, kind of fun to start celebrating sooner!

lili

Ideal_Rock
oh what wonderful news.
congrats old-fashioned girl!
here's to a healthy 9 month.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, OFG!!!!! Sending you lots of sticky baby vibes!!!
36.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Awwe congrats Jadeleaves

P.G. Baby Audrey is a cutie :)

Old fashioned girl: Congrats to you! Best wishes for a happy healthy pregnancy

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, lili, KristyDarling, and VegasAngel! Yesterday (except for the fact that I was feeling queasy/icky and moody all day) was pretty exciting. I had my first ultrasound. I''m only 6 weeks, but I guess the doctor wanted to make sure things were good this time early on, so anyway, I got to see my little tiny baby and even a heartbeat!!!!! It is so truly amazing.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! I promised a pic of our little man - this was taken just a few days ago of our Noah Benjamin, who is 5 weeks old now (already!). He''s doing great -

IMG_3710 (Medium).JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow ECF, Noah sure is a handsome baby!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
babies..

both of the babies posted on here recently are GORGEOUS.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh ECF, he is just gorgeous...what a cutie...thanks for sharing the picture..

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 4:28:59 PM
Author: ecf8503
Hi everyone! I promised a pic of our little man - this was taken just a few days ago of our Noah Benjamin, who is 5 weeks old now (already!). He''s doing great -

He''s ADORABLE!!!! Congratulations!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/13/2006 1:14:13 PM
Author: VegasAngel
Awwe congrats Jadeleaves

Thanks!

Here''s a pic of Button all wrapped up for his daddy''s birthday (he was due on my hubby''s birthday, but made an early arrival to our delight), and another one of him making a ''trying to whistle'' face. I had to wait by the cot for SOOOOOOOooo long before I got a smiling shot (yes yes everyone says it''s just wind
2.gif
).

Audrey and Noah looks so cute!

Congrats OFG! Best wishes!

Button-08-10-06.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Jadeleaves... he is just so handsome

Noah is just wonderful as well.

MSue.... I hear someone really wanting babies? Do you have one on your mind for the near future?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh, your babies are so beautiful! Congratulations!
9.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations again, Jade!!! Button is a real cutie and looks so adorable dressed up for Daddy''s birthday.
36.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwe look all the little cuties
30.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, button is too cute jadeleaves. What a sweetie pie. All these babies are gorgeous. I love seeing all the pics.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
When I look at these baby pictures I get a little sad. They grow soooo fast. I cant even remember my daughter being that little & looking baby baby.
38.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
hello ladies!

Thought id bump this thead...and share our happy news...

well i guess i''ll b joining the rest of the group! my husband and I are expecting our first baby in May 2007 god willing. I am 12 weeks pregnant now and finally feeling ''fit'' again :)
9.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind comments - I think Button is gorgeous too, but I''m a little biased
9.gif

Congrats msb! Here''s to a smooth-sailing pregnancy!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks JL! and a thousand congrats on ur adorable bundle of joy...

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Jadeleaves - Button is ADORABLE.. love those pics..

MSB- Congrats! Best wishes to you!

and MINE! - Not in the very near future.. but not too distant either. ;-)

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I''m jumping in here. First of all, I want to congratulate all the new mommies on their gorgeous babies and wish all the best to our new pregnant members.

I''m actually joining the list--I''m 11 weeks pregnant with my first!!! We''ve only told our parents and DH and I each told one good friend but that''s it so far. Just waiting to get past the next couple of weeks before we tell more people. I''ve been feeling ok, not great. Not throwing up but definitely nauseous for the majority of the day and food has been the last thing on my mind! I think I''ve actually lost weight. Hopefully all will go smoothly from this point. I''ll keep everyone posted!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Yayyy curlygirl!! Congrats to you and best wishes!! When is your due date? I have a friend who is 11 weeks pregnant, or maybe 10 and some change..

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MelissaSue! As of right now, my due date is May 6, 2007. I''m still confused about how they count the weeks because I''m officially 11 weeks and 1 day but they consider that being in the 12th week. I''ve never been good with numbers!!

Since I''m 35, they consider it "advanced maternal age" so I''ll be having a battery of tests to make sure all is well. Tomorrow is the first ultrasound where they look for chromosomal abnormalities by measuring the fold in the baby''s neck?! The technology they have is amazing. I''m just hoping that everything will be ok...

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Curlygirl!!!! Good luck with all of your tests
emstar.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting curlygirl!!! Here''s to a happy and healthy pregnancy!!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Congrats
OFG and CurlyGirl

that''s just wonderful news!

beatrix%20potter%20baby%20shower.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results