shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

I''m doing very well, and feel very lucky that besides the severe morning sickness until 19wks, my pregnancy has gone really well. I''ve really enjoyed my pregnancy, and the little milestones along the way - hearing button''s heartbeat, seeing him on the ultrasound, and then watching him develop into a recognisable baby shape
2.gif
on the ultrasound, feeling him kick, playing tag with him in my belly...

I am in my 35th wk now, and at my last doctor''s appt this tuesday, he said Button''s big for his term, so he''s going to be a big baby, and might even come early
6.gif

I am still surprisingly ''zen'' about labour and not really panicking yet. Hubby keeps making jokes about watermelon and water hoses, but we shall see how he''ll react when I''m in labour and digging my nails into him
31.gif

The nesting phase has kicked in, and I have washed all of the little pieces of clothing & cot sheets we''ve bought for Button, and the cot arrives tmr! I have my hospital bag mostly packed too.

Still working full-time at the moment, and will probably work till I''m ready to pop!
9.gif

Is anyone else due soon?

Part Gypsy - u must be so excited! All the best!!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2006 1:51:20 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl

Thanks, VegasAngel, part gypsy, lili, amyg, Small, diamondfan, CdnBlingGal for your thoughts on this. I had always thought if I ever got pregnant, I would do the ''wait 3 months'' thing for the reasons many of you mentioned. Then, when I found out in July I was expecting, first of all as CdnBlingGal said, it was hard to contain the excitement. I could tell my DH was kind of bursting to tell everyone. Plus I started to think, ''if I did have a m/c, would I want to go through it all alone, with no support from my mom or sister or best friends?'' So I started thinking, we could tell close family and friends, and swear them to secrecy, but alas, we didn''t even have time to do that, as a few days after I told DH and a day after my birthday, I started to miscarry. When I wound up in the emergency room, people did inevitably find out. And I must admit it was so hard, it would have been even harder not having anybody to talk to about it, except DH. And kind of a sad way for people to find out: ''OFG is in the hospital...'' (which is how they did) So that''s why I was curious what most people do. I think if there is a next time, I will probably tell close family right away, asking them to keep it confidential.

I''m so very sorry for your loss
8.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Look whose cot has arrived!

Baby-Furniture-003.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
View of the inside of the cot with various soft toys:

Baby-Furniture-004.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, how cute!!! I forget when are you due Jade?? Button has a cool crib, he will be stylin, hehe.
3.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hi lisa!

I''m due on 8th Oct - 32days to go, although my obstetrician reckons Button will prob come early
4.gif
!

Button''s cot converts to a toddler''s bed, and then a double bed AND a sofa
20.gif
- hubby couldn''t resist getting one with all the bells & whistles.

xoxo

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The count down begins, how exciting. Both my kids came early, Ash was 2 weeks early and Rob was 3 weeks early. Rob was 7 pounds 14 ounces. To think what he would have weighed if I went full term!!! You''re in the home stretch, won''t be long now before you hold your precious button in your arms. Oh that feeling is just the best in the world. Coming from a Mom who''s daughter just left for college and my son is leaving this week for boarding school. Goes by too quickly. ENJOY!!!!
12.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwe how cute. Looks like my daughters crib.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to share the news with my pricescope friends that I had my baby, Audrey on Sept 9. She was 7 pounds, 11 oz and (of course) beautiful. She wants to be fed every 2 hours so I am very occupied (and sleep deprived!), so probably won''t be hearing from me as much until she settles into a more regular schedule.

Good luck to all the other expecting ps''rs out there!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2006 1:30:27 PM
Author: part gypsy
Just wanted to share the news with my pricescope friends that I had my baby, Audrey on Sept 9. She was 7 pounds, 11 oz and (of course) beautiful. She wants to be fed every 2 hours so I am very occupied (and sleep deprived!), so probably won''t be hearing from me as much until she settles into a more regular schedule.

Good luck to all the other expecting ps''rs out there!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please post a picture of your little angel when you get a chance:)

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops! That''s 7 pounds, 1 oz!

I don''t have a digital camera, but will when I get some film developed.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everybody! Just dropping in to let you know our son Noah was born Friday sept 8 via c-section at 8:50 am. He was 7lb 5oz (had to outdo his big sister by 1 oz!), and like little Audrey above, is a frequent eater. We just got home last night, and unfortunately he is on a sleep apnea monitor after a scary episode in the hospital on Sunday when he turned severely cyanotic right in front of me while he was asleep. No episodes since, but better to be safe than sorry!

On a down side, I found out today that one of my cats likely has cancer. I knew there was something wrong, so my dear hubby took her in this morning, and x-rays showed a mass (which I can palpate some of). We decided not to do surgery or biopsies of any kind, just some steroids, a single chemo drug injection, supportive care and TLC at home until it''s time. And on top of that, my mom (Gemini646) lost one of her cats to congestive heart failure in the middle of the night last night. Pretty stressful first night and day at home, but we''re hanging in there!

I''ll post a pic of Noah when I can - take care and congratulations gypsy!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congratulations to the new PS moms: Part Gypsy and ECF!

I''ve still got 10 weeks to go and have nothing prepared/set up yet. No diapers, no clothes in the drawers, no pack-and play, no hospital bag... you get the idea. The only thing ready is the crib because I''ve left it as it was when my first born moved to the adult-sized bed.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS PG & ECF!
36.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/13/2006 1:59:06 PM
Oops! That''s 7 pounds, 1 oz!

I don''t have a digital camera, but will when I get some film developed.
Congrats on your baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2006 5:49:47 PM
Author: JadeLeaves
Look whose cot has arrived!
It''s beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
Both my daughter and son have converters and we love them. My daughter just moved into her ''big girl bed'' (we just went straight to the full bed) and she absolutely loves it
30.gif
It''s very convenient to only have to buy one. I''m sure you''ll be happy with it. Best of luck on your impending birth
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Part Gypsy and ECF!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
YEAH YEAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YEAH!!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

Just checking in quickly to let everyone know that Button was born on the afternoon of 28th Sept 2006, weighing in at 8 pounds exactly.

We''re both doing well!

xoxo

Jade.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2006 10:33:12 PM
Hello!

Just checking in quickly to let everyone know that Button was born on the afternoon of 28th Sept 2006, weighing in at 8 pounds exactly.

We''re both doing well!

xoxo

Jade.
Congratulations to all of you!!!! That is great news!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2006 10:33:12 PM
Hello!

We''re both doing well!

xoxo

Jade.
Awww, congratulations. Best wishes to you Mom, Dad and Button!!!! So glad you are doing well. Big hugs to you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Enjoy!!! xoxo Lisa
1.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, how exciting!!! Congrats
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another round of congratulations to Jadeleaves and family!
36.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is picture of baby audrey all

babyaudreycropped2.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to all the new mommies!!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2006 10:36:23 AM
Awww, baby Audrey is just precious!!!
12.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats to all the new mommy''s. seeing and reading about all this baby stuff is making me think I want another. I''ve been working on Lily''s scrapbook and seeing pictures of when she was so tiny makes me miss it. enjoy them while they are little ladies b/c it really does seem to go by so quickly
1.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
AHHHHH.. She is just precious... Congrats to you both!!!

Amen Msalvo!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/29/2006 10:36:23 AM
she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I want one.....

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to all the new mothers; and part gypsy, Baby Audrey is adorable!!!!!
1.gif
What a cute picture!

I hope I am not crazy to announce this so soon, but I too am expecting. After 3.5 years of marriage and at age 41, I was thinking it was looking hopeless, but then surprisingly I was expecting in July. But I lost that one VERY quickly. But I am expecting again, and this time (unlike last time) my progesterone and other hormone levels were good in my first blood test. So although I am only about 6 weeks along, I am hoping this first good blood test is a good sign, although at my age I know there is still a lot of risk. I have also been down with some sort of cold/flu this past week. Hopefully that didn''t hurt anything.
So please keep me (and baby) in your prayers!!

(Also, these ups and downs with my health are the main reason my diamond setting project is WAY OVERDUE!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results