shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

cara

Ideal_Rock
Oh, dear blushing, yughs. I''m keeping you in my thoughts, please take care of yourself...

cara

Ideal_Rock
Robbie, Des is a beautiful baby. Congrats on making it natural! Its inspiring.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no blushing, I really hope that everything is okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, blushing....
8.gif
I hope everything will be okay too. Keep us posted....((HUGS)).

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
blushing i''m so sorry to hear that. i hope everything will be ok.

robbie you are a tough mama!! Des is just so cute!!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Blushing - I''m so sorry. Been there and done that, and it totally sucks. Especially after such a happy reassuring ultrasound just a few short days ago. I''ll be hoping for a miracle for you anyhow. Take care, and hang in there.
Kate

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Blushing honey I am so very sorry. It is so hard to go through....I''m sending a hug your way. Please take care of yourself.

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Blushing, I am so so sorry. I pray there is some way that your little bean is still okay in there. Will be thinking of you.
emlove.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Blushing,

I am really holding out hope for you and your family.
emlove.gif

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Omgg BB nono...plz keep us posted
7.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies...I come on here every once in awhile just to see how all of you are doing. I''m getting married in a month, but will be on the TTC thread soon enough!

Robbie -- I loved your story. I have always wanted to hear a detailed account of a natural childbirth, so thanks for sharing. What a beautiful story, experience, and most importantly, what a gorgeous little boy!

Mandarine -- I mainly wanted to come on here and see you
36.gif
Your invitations were so cute! I see that you are growing nice and big and healthy!!! I wanted to know if you are going to speak to your boys in Spanish? DH speaks too, right? Best of luck to you!!!

Thanks for all the pics and stories ladies! Congrats to you all!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blushing, I am praying for you and your little one. Hoping everything will be ok.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys!...I''ve been away on vacation but have been reading in the blackberry (can''t post through that for some reason!).

Fiery and Robbie - HUGE congrats!!!!!!!!! Desmond is so precious and Sophia is a total doll!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am so happy you both have your LOs at home with you! Give them hugs and snuggles from us!

Lanie Hi!!! You''re so sweet for stopping by
9.gif
. I''m definitely growing nice and big! These boys are having karate demos in my belly, but it''s the best feeling in the world!. As far as language...me, my family and MIL will probably speak to them in Spanish. DH is more comfortable with English (although he is fluent in Spanish). DH and I speak to each other in English so I guess at home it will be a mix....but I definitely will do my best to only talk to them in Spanish as I want them to learn it well and be able to communicate with my family.

My sister (Dani''s friend) is the one that did the invitations...aren''t they precious? I''m so in love with them!!
30.gif

Blushing I am SO SO SO sorry to read this....I am praying for you that everything is ok!!!...((Hugs))

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blushing I am so so sorry and hoping so hard that it will still turn out well!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Robbie, what a great story--you are a strong woman!! Des is absolutely gorgeous, congratulations again!!

Blushing, I hope everything is ok. Keeping everything crossed and sending tons of p&pt your way. Keep us posted when you can.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, blushing... Prayers and good thoughts coming your way honey...

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh No, Blushing... I''m praying all is okay in there.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Blushing - I''m so sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I so hope for a positive outcome for you.

Festy

Shiny_Rock
Blushing, I am so sorry to hear this and am keeping fingers and toes crossed for a happy outcome. You are in my thoughts.

Festy

Shiny_Rock
Robbie, congratulations! Des is gorgeous!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
blushing~So sorry! Thoughts and prayers with you and your family!!

robbie~Your little guy is so precious! Great birth story. Thanks for sharing!!

fiery~Congrats!!! Such a sweetie!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Blushing, so sorry to hear. I hope everything is okay. Keep us posted.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Robbie, what an amazing birth story. You did a great job! Your birth story reminded me of the high I felt after going natural. Enjoy this special time! Congrats again! Des is beautiful!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Blushing
So sorry for what you are going through. Hope everything will be okay.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
blushing: i am so sorry, but holding out hope...

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Robbie
What an amazing birth story! Des is so precious. And you look fabulous.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Robbie- Thanks for sharing your story. It''s so interesting getting close, to be afraid of "the worst pain ever" but still not really being able to comprehend what that means. Sounds like you and DH and Des had a great birth! If you have time/energy later, mind sharing what helped you go unmedicated? I know you did Bradley classes, but I didn''t/won''t have time. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Now go give Des a big kiss from his PS friends.

Blushing- Thinking of you, holding out hope. Please keep us posted.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Blushing, I''m so sorry. Thinking of you and sending major prayers!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Ladies, I have a question- is it normal to have your breasts at 20 weeks? This weekend I noticed crusty stuff on my nipples, I''d pick at it and it''d be gone, only to reappear a few hours later. It''s mostly on the right side. Is this colostrum? I don''t notice any spots in my bras, and at one point yesterday I felt "cold" and this time my LEFT nipple was a little wet. Again, is this normal?

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
Blushing (((hug))) I hope everything is ok. Thinking of you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results