shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Blushing -- I am so hoping that this is nothing. Please take care of yourself and check in when you can.
15.gif

Robbie and Fiery -- Congrats!! Such beautiful babies!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
Hi girls! I had a random question. My boobs didn''t get much bigger (so far, I know they will get bigger later as well), but they certainly did fill out since becoming pregnant. I used to have what I''ve affectionately termed "tribal tits." Haha. They are still semi-tribal (saggy), but have filled out quite a bit. I need a new bra, but don''t want underwires.

I was wondering if you girlies had suggestions for buying bigger sizes (36D-DD) without wire? Also, I don''t want to spend a bunch of money because I''m sure I''ll be buying more later.

Any suggestions?

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Cello, I started a D-ish cup, and now I''ve transitioned into an F- I just started buying nursing bras and sleep bras. Sports bras are comfy, too. I really dislike wire lately as they tend to aggravate my boobs. Just keep an eye out for sales!

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
BB- thinking of u all day...i hope everything is ok!!!!
39.gif

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Amber. I just get to irritated trying to bra shop in general. I guess the common thought is that, if you are bigger than a C, you need underwire. I don''t want it! And I''m a lingerie maven, so I''d like to at least stay away from sports bras for the time being.

Argh!

Half the time I can''t even find my size in a wire-less bra. Did anyone else have this issue?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Amber
sounds like you are leaking colostrom.

Cello
No suggestion, but I understand your pain. I got up to a 34DD toward the end of my 1st pregnancy, and underwire are just plain uncomfortable.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Blushing, I''m so sorry. Take care of yourself. I''ll be thinking of you.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I had a miscarriage. I went in today for an internal ultrasound and we couldn''t see anything. Apparently, I passed most of it already. I know that it''s fairly a common thing, but it still doesn''t help the pain. DH has been wonderful through all this - I am so lucky to have him. I''m going to take a break for a while so that we can grieve and put ourselves in the right frame of mind to eventually start trying again. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Mrs

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 7:46:54 PM
Author: blushingbride
Well, I had a miscarriage. I went in today for an internal ultrasound and we couldn''t see anything. Apparently, I passed most of it already. I know that it''s fairly a common thing, but it still doesn''t help the pain. DH has been wonderful through all this - I am so lucky to have him. I''m going to take a break for a while so that we can grieve and put ourselves in the right frame of mind to eventually start trying again. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

I''m so sorry BB!

sweet pea

Rough_Rock
Blushing,
I am so sorry. I wish you and your DH the best in this difficult situation.

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2009 7:46:54 PM
Author: blushingbride

BB- i am so devastated by ur loss
7.gif
plz take care of urself and we are all here for u! u have a lot of things ahead of u,...u started a process with crmi and they are still there and it will still work...i know it for a fact! but take time to heal. we are all thinking of u.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
BB, I am so, so sorry for your loss.

cara

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry blushing. This was not how the whole preggo-twin thing was supposed to go down
38.gif
Take some time and you''ll have some psers thinking of you and wishing the best for you and your husband...

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Blushingbride - I am so sorry for your loss.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Blushing, I'm so so sorry. Thinking of you tonight.....Big hugs.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh Blushing....I am so very sorry for your loss. Take care sweetie.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Blushing- I''m so so sorry for your loss.

Cello- No specific suggestions- I am not much bigger size-wise at 35 weeks BUT underwire got really uncomfortable really fast for me. Also, I''ve been told that underwire can interfere with milk production and to avoid them. Don''t know if this is true or not, and I wore them up till about 30 weeks, so I hope it''s not. But just wanted to throw that out there. Do you have any maternity stores near you? They have a bunch and they generally ONLY have larger sizes- they never have my size. But I did find some comfy ones finally. Also try Elle McPherson Intimates maternity or nursing bras- my preggo friends with larger boobs swear by them. I got one lace nursing one that I love- I bought a bigger size for later, but it fits well enough now. May be more expensive though, but they are on sale at maternity shops near me right now. Good luck!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
BlushingBride, I''m really saddened to hear of your loss.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh Blushing, I''m so sorry to hear that news. My prayers are with you and DH.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Blushing im thinking of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH in this difficult time...

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, blushing....
7.gif
8.gif
7.gif
That really, really sucks.....
7.gif

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Blushing, I''m so very very sorry.

((hug))

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to read your update, Blushing. I don't know what to say, other than you and your DH will be in my thoughts.

Take as much time as you need, but know that you have friends here who are thinking about you and wishing you much peace and comfort.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, Blushing.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blushing I am so sorry. Take time to heal and lean on each other, we will be here for whatever you need!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blushing I am so sorry to hear.
7.gif
Please know we are all thinking about you.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys. Just popping in. I found a great sale today on maternity clothes at Gap. I got 2 pairs of capris, one black and one khaki, and 2 super cute sweaters. I am so excited they are making cute maternity clothes now. 5 years ago, there was hardly anything out there at all! Anyway, hope everyone is having a great week!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
bb, I''m so sorry for your loss. Take good care of yourself. We''re all thinking of you. Hugs.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
blushing - i am so sorry to hear about your loss. thoughts of comfort and peace heading your way (((hugs)))

robbie- gah! holy cuteness! if i''ve said it once i''ve said it a thousand times.. i luuuuuvvvvv me a baby with hair! and his hair is adorable (especially in your pro photo) gah! good job mama! he''s awesome. question about walking around. my girlfriend did the same as you, walked for almost 2 hours in lieu of laboring in bed laying down. i don''t think she had a birth plan.. i just wonder if being ''tied'' to the bed is something that is standard in order to monitor the baby, or if it based on hospital requirements. the reason i ask is because at any time of distress/pain i *have* to ''walk it off'' ... so i know i''m going to want to labor-walk. i have never thought of writing a birth plan, now i think i should talk to my midwife about this at my next apt.

fiery- another stealth birth girl! she''s beautiful! congratulations!!! we''ll miss you (and robbie) over here!

hello everyone else!

amber - you are getting close to your 20wk scan aren''t you? i''m curious if you are going to continue the ''boy'' trend we have going on here. i haven''t experienced any ''leakage'' but i know my friends have told me it can start anytime... sounds normal.

re: boobage size... gah! i hope mine stop for awhile... they are the only thing that seems to be growing! if i didn''t feel this baby kick i swear i could get away with just ''packing on a few lbs''. actually, it''s kinda getting to the point where i''m beginning to get self conscious. DH and i ran into some friends this weekend and the girl was 4 weeks behind me and, literally, her belly was 2x as big as mine. granted, i didn''t marry a linebacker... and i''m fairly tall with a long torso, but i don''t think i''ve gotten any bigger in 5 weeks. i know i shouldn''t complain, but at 6+ months i *thought* i''d look a liiiiittttllleee more PG than i do. i guess it''s a blessing in disguise..i have a really physical job and right now we are busy busy busy.. i probably wouldn''t be able to keep up if i was bigger
40.gif
37.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
My heart just sank reading Blushing''s news. I''m SO sorry girl. I know how long and hard you''ve worked towards being a Mommy. Keep the faith that it will happen again in due time. My heart goes out to you and your family. We''re here for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results