shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Morning ladies! This thread is so BUSY lately, in a good way.

PEONY- Wow, twins!!! I really can''t believe it. So exciting! I wasn''t worried at all about your spotting yesterday, but I definitely didn''t expect your news!!!! How are you feeling about it today? Good thing is you''ve got 9 months or so to get used to it. I bet you''ve scared Fisher now!
11.gif

BLEN- Ok, your mucous plug story is too funny. I am really going to miss your posts when you "move on"! Sorry if this is TMI- but what exactly does it look like? Small pieces or a lot at once? I am fascinated by all of the stuff that happens that nobody tells you about until you get KU. Yay for a diamond baby! And is it just me, or is Ulysses Walker a very cool name?

EBREE- Fun on getting your furniture! Will you post pics?

NATALINA- That bedding is so cute. I guess technically if you asked me it says more boy than girl- more so the argyle rather than the polka dots for some reason. That being said, who cares? I can totally see this room for a girl, maybe add some girl elements like butterflies or flowers or something in those colors, plus some pink or even light purple. So cute. Yes, I am a closet Grateful Dead fan! Good catch. I always wonder what people think my screen name is- I imagine people think I''m Asian and love cats or something. I am not really a hippie at all, but love their music.

PANDORA- Might be preggo hormones, but your story about drying your baby clothes for Daisy and your DH made me a bit teary.

AMBER- Yay for your first appointment!!!! So excited for you.

MELA- Omg, your pic of Mela in those baby legs is sooo cute. That face!!! Does she like the blue ones better than the pink perhaps?
31.gif
I am so jealous of your mat leave. How long do you have before your little "cargo" arrives? (assuming he/she comes on time) I really wish I had a month or two before to just prepare, but I don''t really want to start my mat leave until he gets here if I can.

INDYPITTY- Welcome!!!
35.gif
There are tons of newly preggos here, love it.

LYSSER- Can''t believe you are already 18 weeks! That''s crazy. Glad the anxiety has lessened somewhat, hope you are getting to enjoy this all a little bit. Did you ever decide what to do work-wise?

FIERY- Yay for passing the glucose test! That''s awesome.

ROBBIE- 3rd tri, really?
36.gif

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I was just checking in real quick, and I actually looked at the Preggos In Waiting List first, and saw that Peony is having TWINS! OMG!! How exciting. I am so happy for you
emsmile.gif

In other twin related news, my sister, who is 24 weeks pregnant with twins, started having contractions the other day. She went to the hospital and they told her cervix is not thinning at all, and the twins look good, but she has to go on bed rest for the next two weeks. She''s remaining pretty calm about it, but she could really use all your guys'' good vibes and dust.

As for me, I''m 15 weeks today. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon. Not sure what they''ll do, mostly just to check in I''m sure.

Oh, and natalina, I think that bedding is totally neutral. But everything I seem to think is neutral everyone else tells me is too boyish. I am just really not into the pretty, pretty pink for a girl. If it helps, here is the bedding we ordered, which I think is pretty neutral, but some people feel otherwise.

Lil Dino Bedding.jpg

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
China- Funny about being a closet GD fan. DH is totally not a hippie either- much more of a sporty guy- but just loves their music, too.

SoCal- love the bedding you guys picked! I will definitely keep your sister and her babes in my thoughts/prayers.

Thanks to all of you that replied about the bedding. I think I will go for it, but I''m going to brew it over for a few hours before placing the order.

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, haven''t been around much ladies....

OMG - Peonygirl! Congrats on the twins!!!! How exciting and so happy for you!!!!!
36.gif

Ebree - I read that you got the Munire Urban crib and dresser. That''s what we ended up getting as well in espresso. USA Baby had one left in stock, so hubby and I went to pick it up about 4 weeks ago. It was the only one I absolutely loved. We ended up getting the dresser combo though, not your 6 drawer dresser. It looks great in the nursery. I''m just waiting on the mattress delivery. We already received our bedding, so can''t wait to put everything together. What glider did you end up going with? Best Chair? We''re going to get the Luca glider and will ordering ours from montedesign.net. It''s expensive, but we love the fact that we can move into any room in our room and it will fit right in.

Fieryred - Yay for passing your 1 hour glucose test! That must be such a relief. I''m taking mine on the 17th, and I really hope I pass.

Robbie - Congrats on making it to the 3rd trimester! It''s going by so fast, isn''t it?

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 11:57:58 AM
Author: so cal girl
Okay, I was just checking in real quick, and I actually looked at the Preggos In Waiting List first, and saw that Peony is having TWINS! OMG!! How exciting. I am so happy for you
emsmile.gif

In other twin related news, my sister, who is 24 weeks pregnant with twins, started having contractions the other day. She went to the hospital and they told her cervix is not thinning at all, and the twins look good, but she has to go on bed rest for the next two weeks. She''s remaining pretty calm about it, but she could really use all your guys'' good vibes and dust.

As for me, I''m 15 weeks today. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon. Not sure what they''ll do, mostly just to check in I''m sure.

Oh, and natalina, I think that bedding is totally neutral. But everything I seem to think is neutral everyone else tells me is too boyish. I am just really not into the pretty, pretty pink for a girl. If it helps, here is the bedding we ordered, which I think is pretty neutral, but some people feel otherwise.
OMG, that bedding is seriously gorgeous! Where is it from? It''s the nicest I''ve seen so far anywhere!

DH and I are both crazy about dinosaurs and have been competing as to who can dredge up the best collection of plastic ones from when we were kids - I have the most variety so far, but his are bigger...
14.gif

I think it''s definitely unisex.

Pandora
33 weeks 2 days

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
So Cal Girl- Love that bedding, tooo cute!

Radiant- Hey there. Have you tried the Luca glider? My DH and I have that one on our list, but I wanted to sit in it first. Let me know how you like it! We also need something that can go in other rooms, and our stuff is much more modern. But I want it to be super comfy, so trying to find the right balance.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Robbie, I can''t believe you are 3rd tri already! Oh, I hate to add something so personal on here, but I didn''t get to talk to you yesterday...I am definitely coming into town this weekend, so do you want to do dinner on Sat. or lunch on Sun.? So are you definitely staying with your OB now? It''s crazy how bad the one group made them sound. Sounds like you are on track to pass the GD test...I''m definitely worried about that.

Fiery, yay for passing yours! I wish I was disciplined enough to try to eat the GD diet even if I don''t need to, but I''m so not.

Pandora, I am DEFINITELY having crazy and vivid dreams. I had one about being in the car with my ex bf''s parents (haven''t seen/talked to since hs) and for some reason they were really dh''s parents. A robber jumped into the car and was demanding all our money and jewelry. I''ve also been waking up about an hour before my alarm, and then falling back asleep and having crazy vivid dreams about real life stuff like my students (or whatever I"m thinking about in trying to fall back asleep), and then when I wake up I really have no idea what is real and what isn''t.

Natalia, I really LOVE that bedding. I think it could definitely work for a girl, but I have to admit, wen I saw it, I was thinking "I want that for my little boy!" I might get some of the argyle sheets even if they don''t exactly match the set I picked out.

How are the newly preggos doing with things like m/s and bloat? (Mandarine, the weight change throughout the day never stopped for me. I''ve come to realize that most days I''m a good 5 lbs heavier at night than I am in the morning!)

How are the late 3rd tri ladies doing? Hanging in there?

Anyone else becoming as much of a work procrastinator as I am? I definitely have bouts of productivity, but I''m finding myself squeezing work in when I have nothing better to do (I started grading papers in between classes, you know, the whole 6 minutes we get) and not being productive at all when I have big chunks of time (like now, I totally should be working, but I''m not).

E B

Ideal_Rock
Courtney- Congratulations on 36 weeks! One more week to term, right? Exciting!

Robbie- Yay for one more day until third tri! I'm just six days away myself. My Dr. Sears pregnancy book counts the 7th month as 26-29 weeks of pregnancy. Does that sound right? Also great news that your doctor is cool with all of the more natural birthing aids.

natalina- That crib bedding is adorable. But I love argyle. I think it's great for a boy or a girl.

Pandora- My dreams haven't been more vivid, but they have made more sense. Before getting pregnant, they were a mix of different scenarios and it was more of a stream-of-consciousness type deal. Now, they play out like full stories. LOL at the Facebook status!

fiery- Congratulations on passing the 1 hour! Did you have to fast before? Some do and some don't, and I wonder if this makes a difference.

so cal- What cute bedding! Who says girls can't have a dinosaur-themed room?

radiant- Our pieces (crib and six-drawer) are from the Munire Urban line in espresso, and they're being delivered today around noon. Yay! I'm going to take a few photos for my Mom and I'll post one here, to get opinions on placement. We ended up going with the Irvington Glider/Recliner by Best Chairs (in a nice beige fabric) because it's huge...like a chair and a half. My husband is very, very tall and it was the one he was most comfortable in. Another huge plus: it's big enough to nap in! LOVE the Luca glider- I saw it on display and tried it out. Great choice! Which mattress did you order, if you don't mind my asking?

I'm so antsy waiting for the furniture. I guess I should vacuum. 26 weeks today!
9.gif

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies for the compliments on the bedding. We had seen it at Babies R Us when we went last month, and it was the only one that DH and I actually both liked. When I found out it was being discontinued, I started snatching up everything I could before it was all gone. I''ve had to order some things off ebay, but I am fine with that.

Pandora - It''s called Lil Dino, and it''s by Lambs & Ivy. Not sure if you guys have that in the UK, but it''s worth a search on ebay.

DH is super picky, so I was worried we would never be able to agree on any bedding again. Based on our current trips looking for furniture, I am probably right. DH seriously picks apart every single thing we see. I loved the Munire Urban collection that Radiant and Ebree got, but he thinks that if a dresser costs that much money, it better be lined with gold or something! Right now I think we have it narrowed down to the Babi Italia Pinehurst Collection. We still have quite a bit of time to decide, but I''m such a planner, I swear we''ll end up with a complete nursery by the time I''m 6 months along.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Sabine- YES, I am a total lazy procrastinator these days. At work, but also with everything else. Work is bad, but I also need to write thank-you notes, send a gift, register, pick out nursery furniture, sign up for classes, hospital tour, etc. And I just can''t seem to do it. I have been staring at these thank-you notes and gift all week- how hard would it be to just do them?

Ebree- Can''t wait to see your pics. Do you work from home? If that''s too personal, no worries if you don''t want to say!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 12:34:46 PM
Author: so cal girl

DH is super picky, so I was worried we would never be able to agree on any bedding again. Based on our current trips looking for furniture, I am probably right. DH seriously picks apart every single thing we see. I loved the Munire Urban collection that Radiant and Ebree got, but he thinks that if a dresser costs that much money, it better be lined with gold or something! Right now I think we have it narrowed down to the Babi Italia Pinehurst Collection. We still have quite a bit of time to decide, but I'm such a planner, I swear we'll end up with a complete nursery by the time I'm 6 months along.

I hear you! Baby furniture can be EXPENSIVE. The good news is that the dresser we bought is big and if the quality's as good as they say it is and it lasts, kiddo will keep it until he goes to college.

China- No worries! I do work from home, part-time. I used to work full-time with an hour commute each way and quit at the end of last year, right before getting pregnant. Being pregnant and living in a city with a high unemployment rate, we thought I could try the working from home thing for a while, and I'm really enjoying it. (Sorry if that's more than you wanted to know!
9.gif
)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
So cal-Love, love, love that bedding! Adorable and I think it works well for both.

Date: 4/2/2009 12:29:24 PM
Author: EBree
fiery- Congratulations on passing the 1 hour! Did you have to fast before? Some do and some don''t, and I wonder if this makes a difference.
I didn''t fast. My doctor gave me instructions to watch my carbs and a recommended food list which consisted of eggs, toast, bacon, a ham and cheese sandwich
33.gif
, and a plain bag of chips. When I looked at the list, I laughed. I think that maybe they put that together as a guideline on what to eat for breakfast and lunch before taking the exam.

I ate regularly the day before but I made sure not to have too much sweets. I stayed away from fruit. The morning of I didn''t eat anything not because of the test but because I was going in at 9AM so I wasn''t hungry.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 12:26:21 PM
Author: Sabine
Robbie, I can''t believe you are 3rd tri already! Oh, I hate to add something so personal on here, but I didn''t get to talk to you yesterday...I am definitely coming into town this weekend, so do you want to do dinner on Sat. or lunch on Sun.? So are you definitely staying with your OB now? It''s crazy how bad the one group made them sound. Sounds like you are on track to pass the GD test...I''m definitely worried about that.

Ok, I''m super behind, but I don''t know if I''ll get a chance to talk to you later. Dinner on Saturday sounds good. Just us or are we bringing the hubbies? I''m not 100% sure if we''ll stay with the OB, but I''m pretty sure. I want to talk to our birthing instructor on Sunday about it. I still have an appointment scheduled for 4/30 with both practices. I''ll cancel one on Monday. PS - Your shower invites came in yesterday and they look awesome! I''m meeting your mom after work to drop them off. Also need to pick up a bday present for the twins since I''ll be right by the mall. I showed DH the invitations when I opened them and was like, "Oooh, look how great they turned out!" and he kept talking about the paper. I was like, uh, hello DH, I designed the design, not the paper, you could compliment that too, lol.

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 12:29:24 PM
Author: EBree
Courtney- Congratulations on 36 weeks! One more week to term, right? Exciting!

Robbie- Yay for one more day until third tri! I''m just six days away myself. My Dr. Sears pregnancy book counts the 7th month as 26-29 weeks of pregnancy. Does that sound right? Also great news that your doctor is cool with all of the more natural birthing aids.

natalina- That crib bedding is adorable. But I love argyle. I think it''s great for a boy or a girl.

Pandora- My dreams haven''t been more vivid, but they have made more sense. Before getting pregnant, they were a mix of different scenarios and it was more of a stream-of-consciousness type deal. Now, they play out like full stories. LOL at the Facebook status!

fiery- Congratulations on passing the 1 hour! Did you have to fast before? Some do and some don''t, and I wonder if this makes a difference.

so cal- What cute bedding! Who says girls can''t have a dinosaur-themed room?

radiant- Our pieces (crib and six-drawer) are from the Munire Urban line in espresso, and they''re being delivered today around noon. Yay! I''m going to take a few photos for my Mom and I''ll post one here, to get opinions on placement. We ended up going with the Irvington Glider/Recliner by Best Chairs (in a nice beige fabric) because it''s huge...like a chair and a half. My husband is very, very tall and it was the one he was most comfortable in. Another huge plus: it''s big enough to nap in! LOVE the Luca glider- I saw it on display and tried it out. Great choice! Which mattress did you order, if you don''t mind my asking?

I''m so antsy waiting for the furniture. I guess I should vacuum. 26 weeks today!
9.gif
Ebree - That glider looks ultra comfy! I''m sure you guys will get a lot of use out of it. Yay on getting the furniture delivery today. Luckily the dresser comes already put together. You only have to put together the crib. We also purchased our conversion kit as well for the full size bed.

I ended up ordering the Colgate Classica III foam mattress from www.greatbeginningsonline.com. I used a coupon code and got 10% off. I can give you that coupon code, if you are interested. I kept going back and forth on on coil and foam, but ultimately decided on foam since it''s so lightweight and will be easy to change out the crib sheets, etc. Also, Baby Bargains gave this mattress a great review so I felt safe in making the decision. Have you bought your bedding it? We got ours at Restoration Hardware Baby and Child (again expensive, but it matches the room color, which is Silver Sage).

24w4d

lili

Ideal_Rock
Peony--
Oh wow, double the blessings...sweet!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Hehe, looks like your LO's did play a joke on you.
"Fool you ma, there's two of us in here instead of one :)"

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, DH helped me scan the our ultrasound pics. He did all 3 together though, so this may post HUGE or tiny, I don''t know. Hopefully you can see in the one that he/she is sucking his/her thumb (awww). And as for the bedding, I ordered it! We had planned on going with something from PBKids since that''s where we''re getting the furniture, so even without a coupon this ended up being much cheaper.

SoCal- good to know you are a major planner, too! I was feeling a bit crazy that Im only 13 weeks and already have the stroller, carseat, and now bedding purchased!

Radiant- I LOVE all of the baby bedding at Resto! I bet your nursery looks gorgeous!

babyB13weeks.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Hey Ebree--I don''t know where in PDX you guys are living, but there are two super cute kids shops in Multnomah Village that you should check out. Dolce is a baby/kids clothing store that always has super adorable outfits in the window and Thinker Toys is a very cool locally owned toy store. Just thought I''d pass that on to a fellow Portlander in case you hadn''t been over there!

Congratulations to all the pregnant PSers! I lurk in this thread and love reading all your stories and seeing all the adorable belly pics!!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Peony: WOW! Twins! Ya know, I totally knew it! The major m/s, and the super dark HPT lines when you were the same dpo that I had tested on... I knew it!! Congrats!!

So-cal, love the bedding!

Natalina, I LOVE LOVE LOVE argyle! It''s totally unisex. Super cute US!

Fiery, congrats on the one hour pass! I am SO nervous about that.

Robbie, congrats about getting into 3rd tri! Wow, time flies!

Sabine, I''m still early pg and I still am procrastinating like no one''s business.

Ebree, can''t wait to see your furniture!

NYC, hope you''re feeling okay today. Your av makes me want twinkies.

LL: Howdy!

China, good to see you!

Phoenix, you, too!

November, I can''t wait until your ultrasound on Monday!!

Courtney, you''re really getting there!!

CDT: how ya doing?

Blen, still thinking of you as always!

Mandarine! Hola , twin momma! How you feeling?

Pandora, glad to see you''re trucking along!

Mela, love the "doggy legs"!

As for me, just sitting here trying not to throw up into my purse. I don''t know, sometimes I wonder if the constant gagging is worse than being able to throw up. So much fun to sit at my desk and dry heave. Nothing else new here, other than a new uber hate for What to Expect. It said something about heavier women and pregnancy, and we may need a c-section because we have "all those extra layers of fat". As well as some other random things that were vaguely insulting. Good thing I got the book for free!

Speaking of being heavier, I can''t tell if I''ve got the bloat, I''m always bloated looking with my poppin'' fresh tum. I am getting random backaches and the sore boobs remain.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
natalina, those pictures are so cute!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
Congrats!!

Amber, Thanks for asking! I''m doing ok! :)) I heard bad things about that book and decided to stay away
2.gif
...I recommend to read something else if you''re not enjoying the tone of that one. I have "Pregnancy Week by Week" and it''s really good!.

Ok, long vent ahead...

I just got back from my perinatal appointment and I really wasn''t thrilled. In any case...maybe I was annoyed because I had to wait over an hour (DURING lunch time...so I was hungry, which doesn''t help...hehe).

Once the Dr finally saw me, she asked me the exact same questions I had to answer in the questionnaire....not a big deal, but keep in mind I''m a pregnant, hormonal and very hungry woman (at that point) ;-)

Then she was telling me about the tests that need to be done, etc...but as if she was in a big hurry to get done. The first test in the sequestial testing. I scheduled the ultrasound for that test with their office, but they said I could do it at the Jupiter location (Ob/GYN specialist of the PBs)...which is more convenient for me. This Dr got annoyed that I was doing it over there...I asked if there was a difference and she said no but she would rather me do the ultrasounds at her office. Again, if there is no difference I don''t understand. It''s confusing.

Part of the sequential testing was a blood test. She didn''t talk about this and I''m not sure they scheduled that when I called to do the ultrasound appointment for the measurements for the testing. Do they do everything at the same time or is it better not to assume and call again to confirm.

She then said that because I''m turning 32, I need to do more genetics testing. What''s the difference between 31 and 31 years old?? Does anyone know what kind of testing she''s referring to?. Both of the Drs I had seen had mentioned I could do the sequential and depending on those results we could discuss other options.

She also got annoyed when I asked about travelling...mainly I was asking because we wnat to take a trip for July 4th to our friend''s house in the Cape (we go every year). Anyway, I will be 22 weeks. She said I could, but of course my cervix could shorten and blah blah...and that after 24 weeks no travel. Anyway, she just sounded annoyed that I even want to consider. How would I know?? First timer here!!!!!!

Anyway, the whole appointment was a bit confusing and while I know she probably sees 100s of twin-pregnancies a week...this is my first pregnancy and well, it seems as if she was just in a hurry to talk to me and I didn''t really learn anything new. Honestly, I''m not sure what the point of the appointment really was.

Sorry for the long vent!!

...at least now I had lunch and feel better! :)

M~

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine, that is utter crap she treated you like that. Hello- NEWBIE?? That makes me so mad for you. I've got the week by week pregnancy, the "exercises" at the end of each week are hilarious!

Here's our little komodo dragon baby (on the visible embryo site Mela linked me to ages ago, our little guy looked like a dragon, and a friend joked about his name being XXX Komodo XXXX, so now we're back and forth with the name- Komodo or Dragon?). You basically see nothing. The blob is the yolk sac, and the baby is right "above" it, above in quotes because it's attached to the wall or something. Should I be worried about his placement? The tech said nothing.

Sorry it's a crappy pic!

ETA: After dooming myself with Google, I see other U/Ss that have a 6w1d embryo with a CRL (Crown rump length) of like, 4.3cm. Mine at supposed 5w6d was 2.7cm. Still, we saw the flicker, which is good, right??

aw5w6dus.jpg

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine- I would look into switching doctors if at all possible. I am sure she is quite capable, but this is a joyous, stressful and emotional journey and I personally would want a doctor that I felt comfortable with. She should not be annoyed that you are asking questions, that is her job. How would you know if you could or couldn''t travel at 22 weeks? Don''t let her make you feel that way, you have to be empowered to ask tons of questions, because you will have a ton more! I am not sure what the sequential testing is? But I have never heard of any different genetic testing b/w 31 and 32. I was under the impression that all testing was completely up to the patient. I am 35 and I did the NT test (u/s & blood test) at 12 weeks and that is all. I did consider the amnio but ended up not doing it. Regardless, it''s your decision. Also, the magical "geriatric pregnancy" age of 35 is really a simple matter of comparing percentages. Way I understand it: Before the age of 35, the chance of miscarriage due to an amnio is x %, while the chance of Down''s, etc is y %. Before 35, the x% is higher than the y%. At the age of 35, those numbers even out- STATISTICALLY. So that''s the only reason for the arbitrary number of 35. (At least this is what I understand, someone else may have better information). Point is, can''t see any difference b/w 31 and 32.

Amber- I think mine looked equally blobish and indeterminate. No idea about the other stuff, but I would assume they would have mentioned it if it as something to worry about?

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock

So I just had a mini, totally unnecessary panic attack at work. I’m headed to the microwave with my soup in my left hand when I looked down and realized I don’t have my e-ring. I had taken it off early this morning and put it in my purse because my hands were swollen (it was close to 90 this morning, heat is making me swell). But I remembered putting the ring on in the afternoon and not taking it off. So I turn around to check my purse and it wasn’t there! I checked all over my desk and started tearing up.

It was on my finger you guys. I''m searching and searching and searching and it was right there.

38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 4:02:55 PM
Author: fieryred33143

So I just had a mini, totally unnecessary panic attack at work. I’m headed to the microwave with my soup in my left hand when I looked down and realized I don’t have my e-ring. I had taken it off early this morning and put it in my purse because my hands were swollen (it was close to 90 this morning, heat is making me swell). But I remembered putting the ring on in the afternoon and not taking it off. So I turn around to check my purse and it wasn’t there! I checked all over my desk and started tearing up.

It was on my finger you guys. I''m searching and searching and searching and it was right there.

38.gif

Awwww. You poor thing. So glad it was on your hand. I remember stuff like that when I ws pregnant. Heck being close to 50 I am having those senor moments, hehe.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh Fiery, that crap happens to me when I''m not pregnant. I lost my keys yesterday and it turned out they were in my pocket! WHERE MY HAND WAS.

Just got the results from all my blood tests! Everything is great, all my levels are perfect and I''m A+ blood type, which I never knew. Sigh of relief!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
China and Amber Thanks guys!
I''m not sure if it''s worth changing since this is the specialist, not my main Dr. I guess I may end up seeing the specialist more than I think though, who knows. So frustrating how Drs feel only their time is important. Took me TWO hours by the time I left and came back...and it''s like 3 minutes from my house and I talked to the Dr for like maybe 10 minutes...

China I didn''t get the 31 vs 32 either. She kept saying "since you''re turning 32 this month"....
40.gif
...maybe she was just having a crappy day too, I just didn''t like her attitude. I''m going to talk to my OBGYN next time and see what she says...

Amber The exercises are hilarious
face20.gif
...I actually show DH sometimes and he laughs too...hehe. The little bean looks good in there! That''s bigger than what my little 2 looked in the first u/s...which was around 5w4d. Yay for good blood results!!!!
36.gif

Fiery I''m so sorry!!!...I hate it when that happens, but it also makes me laugh...so *maybe* you can see the humor in it a little later
5.gif

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Ladies...Just a quick drive bye post: PEONY: CONGRATS ON THE TWINS! GLAD EVERYTHINGS ALRIGHT! Everyone else...glad to see your all well. Sorry I havent been around the past 2 weeks...been very busy. heres an U/S pic at 15wks3days. Dont know the sex yet cuz the lil booger kept its knees bent to its tummy and legs closed! grrr lol. Ill post Belly poic tomorrow. So I SHOULD find out the sex by the end of the month! Any takes on boy or girl? ENJOY

15wks3days.jpg

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
OY. Sorry that was SOOO big lol

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This may be a stupid question, but I''m going to ask it anyway. Okay, when I had my ultrasound to take a peek around (no baby present), the cloudy looking fluff look that''s around your baby/sac/placenta wasn''t present. Is that something that forms when you''re pregnant? Is it extra tissue your uterus creates during pregnancy? I''m just curious.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys,

Just sticking a toe into the Pregnancy thread for now...
5.gif
I got a BFP last week at 9 dpo. I''m just 4 weeks today - so still pretty new to being preggo. I still feel pretty much the same too! No sore breasts or headaches or tiredness or anything. Anyway...just thought I''d offiicially wander over here today. I''ve been lurking in this thread since last year and soaking up all the pregnancy photos and stories, so it''s good to finally join myself as a preggo person!
10.gif

If I could ask, what week did most of your pregnancy symptoms kick in?

Sapphire Cutie - great photo! Do you have a hunch as to what gender your baby is? Will you go back for another scan?

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 6:20:20 PM
Author: Sha

If I could ask, what week did most of your pregnancy symptoms kick in?
Any day now
5.gif
2.gif

Those first few weeks I was sooooooo tired and had a bad headache. As a matter of fact, the whole reason why I tested was because I knew being that tired and with that big of a headache was not normal lol

And I'm awful because I wrote all of that without saying the most important thing:

Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results