fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Ebree I am loving the furniture!!! The whale theme will be great
16.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 2:50:07 PM
Author: robbie3982
Mela, you look adorable! Love the dress! Where's it from?

Thanks Robbie! Dress is a no-name brand, non-maternity little number I picked up at a random shop here. It's as soft as butter...and somehow, Stiiiiiiiiil "fits"!

ETA: Can I just say how JEALOUS I am that some of you are in capri pants and shorts?! wow. Up here in Southwestern Canada, it's CRAPPY. We're hovering just above ZERO degrees Celsius (in the 2 - 10 degree range). With rain, to boot.
14.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 2:53:21 PM
Author: mela lu

Mela, you look adorable! Love the dress! Where''s it from?

Thanks Robbie! Dress is a no-name brand, non-maternity little number I picked up at a random shop here. It''s as soft as butter...and somehow, Stiiiiiiiiil ''fits''!

ETA: Can I just say how JEALOUS I am that some of you are in capri pants and shorts?! wow. Up here in Southwestern Canada, it''s CRAPPY. We''re hovering just above ZERO degrees Celsius (in the 2 - 10 degree range). With rain, to boot.
14.gif

Yuck! It''s 54 here and rainy, but I figured I''d rather have my calves be a little chilly on the short walk to and from the car than have to deal with wet pants from the rain.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 3:18:42 PM
Date: 4/3/2009 2:53:21 PM
Author: mela lu
Mela, you look adorable! Love the dress! Where''s it from?
Thanks Robbie! Dress is a no-name brand, non-maternity little number I picked up at a random shop here. It''s as soft as butter...and somehow, Stiiiiiiiiil ''fits''!
ETA: Can I just say how JEALOUS I am that some of you are in capri pants and shorts?! wow. Up here in Southwestern Canada, it''s CRAPPY. We''re hovering just above ZERO degrees Celsius (in the 2 - 10 degree range). With rain, to boot.
14.gif
Yuck! It''s 54 here and rainy, but I figured I''d rather have my calves be a little chilly on the short walk to and from the car than have to deal with wet pants from the rain.

good thinking! I can''t stand when my cuffs are wet. Especially if they, in turn, make my socks wet. BLECH!
5.gif

Oh, and I have a "meeting" here at the office at 4pm, which my spidey-sense tells me is my surprise baby shower. YEY! 40 more mins!! I hope they have salty snacks instead of cake. I have a salt-tooth.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the welcome and info about symptom timelimes, everyone!
1.gif

I am just loving all the belly pics! I''m planning to take weekly belly shots starting from today - 4 weeks, so hopefully I''ll be able to join in on BPF soon. Everyone looks so beautiful!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Sha!!!
35.gif

Mela- Hmmm, and the similarities keep coming. That's what I meant by being a "closet dead-head"- you would never know it if you first met me. My nickname at camp when I was little was "Princess"!!! And I tend to like my luxuries a bit too much to ever be a hippie. And Vogue. And shoes. And purses. But I've always had this secret dream of Sunday mornings, making pancakes for the little one with a little Scarlet Begonias playing in the background. AND I have a total salt-tooth- I always want pizza or chips & guacamole instead of cake on my birthday!!!! Hope your "surprise" shower is fun!

And why can't I ever remember that it's BPF???? I definitely think I look preggo now, all of a sudden this week it's impossible to hide it. It's weird noticing people looking at your belly. Luckily DH thinks it's "cute". Will take a pic this weekend.

ETA: Cute belly pics ladies!!!!! As always.

Ebree- Love the furniture, and oh a whale theme would be so cute. Not scary at all!!!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Yay, belly pic Friday! Everyone looks great as always.

CDT - I agree that you''ve popped!

Robbie- love the buffet!

Mandarine - what bloat?
2.gif
You look great!

Courtney - I LOVE your nursery. It''s just gorgeous.

Mela - I hope you''re right about your meeting. It sounds like we have pretty similar weather here and I''ve been wearing no coat and flip flops all day (it''s all that I can easily fit my swollen feet into) and feeling fine - the preggo heat has definitely kicked in for the past few weeks with me.

Ebree - love your furniture! And whales would be so cute. I don''t think that the kiddo would be afraid of them, not until reading the stories of Jonas and Moby Dick and other such things.

I''m working up until I''m in labor to maximize time off with the bebe, even if that means until 42.5 weeks or something. My supervisor is completely in denial that I could go out at any point. I''ve been meticulously tracking everything I''m doing and that I''m supposed to do and the timelines that I''ve been giving people on a shared drive so that other people can pick it up once I''m gone, and I asked him if he had five minutes for me to show him everything and he said it could wait until some time next week. Okaaaayyy.

I was reading Spiritual Midwifery during lunch today and want to know what story I''ve found the scariest, by far, of all of them so far? There was a woman who had a really quick labor with her first (1.5 hours), so the midwives knew that they needed to act as soon as they got the call for her second. She called them to tell them that she wasn''t in labor, but that she felt like she was in an altered state of consciousness like she was with her first, so they dropped everything and sped on over and were only there two minutes before the baby popped out. Holy cow.

Anyways, belly pic. Please excuse my tired expression and my swollen face. I blame the baby.

39w1d.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Oh Blen honey you look great. VERY 'out in front', eh? Does it ever feel uncomfortable, being so 'in front' rather than spread out to the sides? I am carrying that way too, and feel a lot of pressure as the baby pushes forward and outwards rather than sideways. I love reading those stories too. That one is scary though. Makes you believe those crazy stories about teens who 'accidentally' give birth in a toilet and stuff.
6.gif
Blen, you are a TROOPER for working till the end. You've covered your arse, so when she blows, you'll be as good as gold. No worries. Not to mention, after you give birth, the LAST thing you're going to care about is whether Danny from Accounting can find your TPS report. Yaaah.

ETA. Blen - I LOVE how EVERY SINGLE pic of you has a doogle in the background. hahahahahah.

China- my "twin". lol. Maybe we can find "Greatful Dead for babies" and "Led Zeppelin for Little ones". haha. On that note, amongst my "surprise shower" loot was an ABBA for babies. HAHAHA! I love it, but poor Hubby.

Since this is PS, and this thread would be nuthin' without pics, here is all my shower loot.
It's not as impressive as Courtney's, but I'm a happy camper. The aqua blue blanket is HEAVENLY. Bamboo cotton, made by a company called Bamboosa. LOVE IT!

MelasLoot.jpg

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
For Mela and China- My DH is a total Deadhead/Hippie. He drove all over the country going to shows for most of the early 90s. He suggests characters from GD songs for baby names. It is out of control. I have looked at a couple tie-dyed onesies for the bay, since my DH originally only wore tie-dyed shirts when we first started dating (I got him off that REAL quick). We did see some of those "Rock for Babies" CDs at one of the stores we went to, but they didn''t have any Grateful Dead/Led Zeppelin, or I''m sure we would have bought one. I''ll let you know if I find any in the future
emsmile.gif

Mela - I love all the stuff you got at your "surprise" shower. Super cute!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Robbie, fiery, China, and Blen- Thank you all so much! It's nice to finally be able to have some baby stuff to design around. For those who haven't yet bought furniture, keep an eye out for floor model sales! We saved a bundle this way.

China/mela- I'm also a Grateful Dead fan- Uncle John's Band is a classic favorite of mine. So far, our little guy has been exposed to quite a bit of music from the 60/70s and will continue to. He might come out a tiny little hippie.
9.gif
China, I completely forgot to thank you for the mattress info. I think we're going to go with the Classica 3 as well, and if you have the coupon code handy that'd be great! Muchas Gracias!

Blen- You look great! Re: Spiritual Midwifery, that 1.5 hour labor WOULD be scary. We're 45 minutes from our birth hospital! But I can't say I wouldn't prefer it to a five day labor, or something. I wonder how common five day labors are...or 1.5 hour labors, for that matter.
32.gif

mela- That was nice of your coworkers! The sleep sack is very cute, and that bamboo blanket looks so soft. Did they provide you with salty snacks?

Thank you all for weighing in on the whale theme! Etsy has so much cute whale stuff. The problem is narrowing down what I need/want to buy.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Ebree, I found the cutest mobile on Etsy and I ordered it! I kept seeing you ladies talk about Etsy and I knew I should stay away, but I finally caved!

Robbie, I love your buffet...you look so cute.

Mela, I''m loving your bump!

Blen, you are still looking great no matter what you think! I cropped my face out of my picture because I looked so blah and tired.

Well, had my first cervix checkup today. Boy did that hurt. She finally stopped and said "We''ll just say you''re still closed. No reason to make you suffer through that this early." I agreed!! She would be able to tell if it was real soft and open. She did an ultrasound and baby is head down, so that''s great. She told me another one of her patients that was 36 weeks also, went into labor this morning and delivered. That was weird to hear!

Besides the doc appointment, my afternoon was a little rough. I was already hormonal and irritable, then I find out my mom had her purse snatched in broad daylight today. I was so angry and I''m just in a "I hate people" type of mood.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
ChinaCat/Mela - lookie here.
2.gif

Mela/Courtney, thanks so much! I feel like my entire body is just swollen and I have a hard time recognizing my ankles or sometimes my face as being "me" sometimes, so that''s really nice to hear. Hugs!

Courtney - I''m sorry that it hurt so much and that your mom''s purse got snatched. That sucks.
40.gif

Mela - That was really nice of your coworkers. Everything just looks so soft and nice. I want to snuggle with it.
3.gif

As for how it feels to carry this way, sometimes I''ll feel a lot of pressure right in my front pubic area and my hips/butt/lower back have all been really achy from trying to stay upright, but I don''t know how much is the way that I''m carrying and how much is just being this pregnant! I''ve still not had the feeling that the baby''s just going to fall out or that I have a bowling ball between my legs, which I hear people talk about, and I wonder if it''s because bebe still is not fully engaged or if it''s the way that I''m carrying. My pupples are always convinced that whatever I''m doing is the most interesting thing in the world (cause it is!
27.gif
) and follow me around so it''s hard to get pictures without them in them!

The issue with my tracking stuff at work is that while it''s out there on the shared drive, the only person who knows exactly what''s out there has the same attention span as Dory from Finding Nemo. But if something were to happen, I''m sure that someone would eventually figure it out.

Ebree - I think that both extremes are pretty rare. I wouldn''t want labor go to more than 24 hours, but at the same time I want a little bit of notice before the baby''s here rather than just having it fly out!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 9:59:36 PM
Author: peonygirl
Hey guys! Thanks so, so much for all of the sweet comments! I can''t thank you enough, you are the best!!!!!!!

Well, we left for the ultrasound terrified, hoping and praying that our little baby was okay. The tech did an abdominal scan this time and the first thing that the she is says is ''there is one heartbeat and there is the second.'' We were like, ''well, how can that be since we are only having one baby?''

Um guys? We''re having twins!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don''t think this happens very often, but the first tech missed one of the babies. We specifically asked the first one if there is any way it could be twins since we were concerned about that, and she said that she was 100% sure that there was only one baby. We are definitely shocked and a little freaked out since we had gotten used to the idea of one, but we have a lot of time to get used to the second.
9.gif
This whole day has been such a shock! The tech could see the bleed and it she said it was very small and that it had resolved itself.

We were planning on telling our families about the pregnancy at 12 weeks, but after the twin news we caved and told our moms. Oh, and before I wasn''t planning to find the sex of the baby, but now I think I need to know because I don''t think I can figure out 8 names!! I know that there is a chance that we could end up with one or even no babies, but I''m trying not to live in fear so I''m trying not to focus on that. We also do feel some guilt since I''m sure the Clomid led to the double ovulation and twins are much higher risk, but with my history of PCOS, anovulation, and super long cycles it did seem warranted.

Mandarine, Neatfreak, and NYC, I''m glad all of you are having/had your babies before me so you can teach me everything I need to know.
9.gif

CONGRATULATIONS PEONY AND MR.PEONY!!! How very exciting!! I wish you all the best!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Blen- Great find on the CD!! Thanks. Now if we could give other PS''ers baby gifts, I would send that to EBREE and MELA! So maybe we should just buy them ourselves, but everytime I play it, I will think, aww, that came from Auntie Mela, Ebree and Blen!
3.gif

Blen- I don''t think your face looks bloated at all, you just look like you are about to pop, belly-wise!

Mela- That shower stuff is so cute. I love that sleep sac. Yes, ditto Ebree, did you get salty snacks?

Ebree- Wasn''t me on the mattress thing, so don''t have a coupon. I am sure whoever it was will chime in? And if you need help picking whale stuff, let us know.

As for me, just "trucking along" this morning.
9.gif
I have a scratchy sore throat, but I think it''s just allergies or something. I really need to get some registry stuff done this weekend, so hoping I don''t lose my energy.

Question: has anyone had a sharp, burning twisting pain in their lower left side? This has happened to me twice, both in the morning. It''s pretty low, maybe where the ovary would be (totally guessing). But it is sudden and hurts so badly that I can''t breathe. Seems to hurt worse if I lay down, but can''t really walk or move when it happens. Second time it happened, I almost knocked down the door to get DH out of the shower to take me to the doctor b/c I couldn''t stand it. Kinda feels like someone is twisting something inside me, kinda like when you bend a hose to stop the water coming out? Then it just goes away.

I "think" I tend to have a pretty high pain tolerance, and usually with shooting stomach pains or cramps or even this terrible rib pain, I can just breathe through it. But this was sort of overwhelming pain. I am wondering if perhaps Baby Boy A is laying on something? I think his butt is right around where I feel the pain.

Anyways, DH is mad I haven''t called the doctor yet, but if I called the doctor everytime I had weird pains, well, you know. But this was pretty bad. If it happens again, will call. But wondering if anyone has experienced this.

Happy Saturday girls!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Grrr...just lost my post, but I guess that''s what I get for trying to "borrow" wireless internet while I''m at my dad''s since his router broke.

I''ll try to remember what I said, but I apologize if I forget people.

Blen, you look absolutely fantastic! I can only hope I look anywhere near that well when I''m as far along as you! Thinking about you every day, and can''t wait to meet your lo!

Ebree, that furniture is gorgeous, and I love the idea of a whale theme. When I think whale I think friendly like in finding nemo, or also the really super cutesy cartoon whales with big googly eyes!

Mela, I love your dress! The stuff you got for your shower looks so cute! What exactly is baby ABBA though???

China, you need to post more belly pics! I especially love comparing myself to you since I think you are the person closest to how far along I am, and I think I''m soooo much bigger than you already, which I just find fascinating. I know everyone is different, but I still love comparing! I actually hope Robbie brings a camera to dinner tonight so we can take pics comparing our bellys since I stupidly forgot my camera. I haven''t had sharp pain around my ovary since early on, which I think is when my cyst broke down, but I would definitely ask the dr. about it. Could it possibly be appendicitis?

I have a new pregnancy symptom (I think) to report. I''ve never really enjoyed milk, and I even watered down skim milk when my mom used to make me drink it when I was little. I eat a ton of cereal now though, so I go through a lot of milk, but I''m REALLY sensitive to milk going bad, and I won''t even open milk if it''s a day past it''s sell-by date, I make dh throw it out. Well twice now I''ve had milk in cereal that is only a few days old, and it has definitely tasted "off" to me. NOt bad, but maybe just about to go bad. I don''t think it''s in my head, because dh noticed it the day after I did for the one carton. I think I''m just becoming even MORE sensitive to milk, yuck. Oh well, I guess I will have to start bying a pint every few days to feed my cereal addiction.

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Cc- I think this may be the excruciating hip pains...like I had...the pain was so bad I was on morphine in the hospital...I may be mistaken but it sure sounds like what I felt!...there''s nothing to do about hip pain except takin tyl ot tyl pm....and sleeping with pillows. But agin make sure u get it checked may be other things. Keep us posted.

Sorry bout being mia again..will post more later.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Sabine- You and Robbie HAVE to take pics together, so cute!!!! I think you are only like 3 days ahead of me, but I for some reason keep thinking you are more like a few weeks ahead. I will have DH take a picture later today- I definitely have gotten a bigger belly since last week. All of a sudden, I look pregnant and can''t hide it at all. I think I will be one of those that puts on a lot in the second trimester.

NYC- Hey there. I will definitely have the doctor check next appointment. It''s more in the front of my lower belly, nowhere near my hip though.

I did think of appendicitis, because it sort of feels like I imagine it would, but I think your appendix is on your right side, no? Plus I don''t think the pain would go away if it was. Hmmm, probably just another weird symptom. It kinda scared me though.

Went to a prenatal yoga class today, which was nice. It was so funny to be in a room full of pregnant people! The place had lullaby CD''s for kids- and Blen, it had the Led Zeppelin one, plus Coldplay, Willie Nelson, U2, and even TOOL- but no Grateful Dead. Hmph.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Sabine, weird about the milk - I''ve just been craving it. We''ve been going through 4+ gallons a week.
5.gif
And thanks so much for the compliments. Have fun with Robbie tonight!

ChinaCatb, I didn''t see a Grateful Dead cd out on Amazon either, so they may just not make one. Boooo. I had a similar type of pain on my right side sometime around 24 weeks and the doctor had me to go the hospital to rule out appendicitis. It turned out to be round ligament pain. I don''t think it''s ever a bad idea to call the doctor just to run it by them if it''s really intense - I don''t know if there are any organs on that side of the belly that could cause something like that, but while pain is a normal part of being pregnant it can also mean that something''s wrong and I''d rather play it safe.

Baking is supposed to bring on labor, right? Anyone want some homemade cinnamon rolls?
3.gif

CinnamonRolls.jpg

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies.

Hope all is well.

I love all the belly pics! SOOO CUTE!

And I think, through a bit of detective work, I have figured out what may have been making me feel so nauseous. I switched prenatals about 4 weeks ago - from GNC prenatals, which worked just fine, to some fancy shmancy ones. And right after that, I started feeling sick! It has now been about 4 weeks, and I was still feeling like crap. Finally, I put two and two together...and last night, I decided, as an experiment, to not take the prenatal. And guess what? Haven''t puked or gagged once today. I think (and certainly HOPE) that I''m onto something here!!! I''ll take the GNC tonight and see if it continues to do the trick. Man on MAN, I HOPE SO!

CC - Sorry about the random pain. But your appendix is DEFINITELY on your right side. I spent an ENTIRE day in the hospital a month back because I called my OB complaining about a pain in lower right quadrant. I had no idea that is where the appendix was...but yup. Right side is where it is. I''d still call your doc about the pain though. It could be sort of kidney stone issue or an twisted ovary or something. They checked me for both of those things after I had reported my "lower right quadrant" pain. Can''t hurt to have it looked at. For real.

Peony - Congrats on the twins! Wow!

Mandarine - Glad you are hanging in there! Sorry the Peri was kind of a sucker.

Courtney adorable pic and nursery.

Fiery - Enjoy the shower! I''ve never had a wedding shower or bridal shower - So I''m definitely looking forward to a baby shower this time around!

Ebree - Nursery looks great! I love the furniture!

Amber - I was told by many folks to avoid what to expect! They said it was UBER alarmist and just kind of a freak you out sort of book! Given my anxiety issues, we''ve avoided it like the plague!

Robbie - Hey there. Cute buffet pics! I was never with the Midwives. I was with Womencare Associates at Magee. I switched because I had a pretty bad experience with the nurse practitioner and the receptionist at the Magee office. It had nothing to do with the OBs themselves...But I definitely got the feeling from the nurse and the receptionist that calling with questions was frowned on (the nurse actually told me that if I could hold my questions until office visits, that''d be appreciated - and it was the FIRST time I''d called with a question) - and considering that I had tons of questions, I realized it just wasn''t a good fit. I called and spoke with office manager there who was dismayed at how these two women acted, and sent a very nice letter of apology, but I''ve since switched to another group and I''m much happier there.

Blen - You look great! And your mucous plug story made me giggle. I think my DH would have passed out cold had I done something like that. He''s quite the squeamish fellow!

Mela Great baby shower haul! And you are all belly! So cute!

Alright, I''ve got to run!

And of course, HELLO to anyone I''ve left out!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
mmmmmm cinnamon rolls......

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 8:58:19 AM
Author: ChinaCat
Blen- Great find on the CD!! Thanks. Now if we could give other PS'ers baby gifts, I would send that to EBREE and MELA! So maybe we should just buy them ourselves, but everytime I play it, I will think, aww, that came from Auntie Mela, Ebree and Blen!
3.gif

BEST.IDEA.EVER.

I'm SO doing it! I love LZ, so I'll play it often, and think of you often too.

China - I hope it's just RL Pain. SUCKS though! Get that checked next time it happens for sure.

MMMMMMMMMM. Cinnamon Rolls..........MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmM
Happy Weekend!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Hello my lovelies

Mela I don''t remember if I said you look adorable but in case I didn''t, you look adorable!

Blen-I ditto Sabine. I''m crossing my fingers to look that great! Please oh please send me a cinnabun!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We had a productive morning. I got my new radio installed, washed FI''s car, checked out some tile places, had a great lunch, then it all went downhill. We returned the Lost DVDs and got the next two and have been sitting here ever since watching all the episodes with this face
23.gif
. We are so wrapped up into it that we changed our plans and meeting FI''s parents tomorrow instead
25.gif

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Awww guys, you all look SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, thanks so much for all of the sweet comments. They totally made me smile.
9.gif
The nausea is still here and now I have overwhelming exhaustion. . . not a good combo considering how busy these next two months will be for me from a school/career perspective. Unfortunately that may mean that I'm on the Internet a little less, so please don't worry about me if you don't see me post much!!

Mela, where have you been shopping for maternity clothes? Yours are SO cute!

I totally missed out on belly Friday, so here is my belly Saturday. :) This pic is about a week old. It was taken between 6 and 7 weeks before we knew about the twins. My pants look like they're unbuttoned, but they aren't.
3.gif

Mandarine, Neatfreak, and NYC should I be seeing an MFM dr. asap, or do you know if it's okay if I wait until late in the 1st trimester/early 2nd trimester? I can definitely see one if I get a referral, but I won't be seeing my midwife until the end of the month. If need be, I can totally call her for a referral. It does look like she can't be my main practitioner now which I'm pretty bummed about since I loved her, but she might be able to co-manage. We'll see. Also, my biggest fear right now is pre-term labor. Have you been given any tips for avoiding this? I know that you mentioned earlier that one's cervix should be measured so I will make sure they do that. Thanks SO much!

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, forgot the pic! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

6weeks(b).JPG

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Peony- I wanted to only be monitored by a mfm bc im an ivf twin pg so it was just an extra precaution (plus my reg ob didn''t even want to deal with my case...said a specialist was needed). If its possible for u to be under the care of a specialist, I would. I don''t think its urgent to rush there now but I still would really consider transfering.

I had the exact reactions to ptl..and as neat and others explained...there is no peventing it only close monitoring. Pretty much every appt I had, my cervix was checked (mostly internal u/s). It is scary but again nothing to prevent it. If it starts docs know what to do...they give meds and steroid and try to prolong the pg as much as possible. That''s why I say make sure u pick a good hospital with a great nicu.

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys! Too funny about all the closet GD fans here! If anyone locates a GD for babies CD, you MUST share as DH would go nuts for one! If we have a girl he is campaigning hardcore for the name Cassidy. He doesn't know it, but I saw a super cute tie-dyed onesie a few years ago, before we were even married but I had high hopes of having his baby someday, and I bought it and stowed it away for a 'someday' surprise. I still haven't told him about it or showed it to him. It's so cute and I can't wait for the right time to surprise him with it! Maybe when we find out boy/girl? It's very boyish, but I'm sure he would have our little girl sport it, too!

Mela- me three on wanting to know where you get all your cute clothes. And anyone else that would like to chime in on cute maternity wear! I really don't want to spend $200 per item! But everything I find looks so frumpy! Ugh! I need to start picking up some work things especially, as my pants are getting a bit snug around the waist.

China- I hope that random pain stays away! Sounds scary!

Sabine- funny about the milk. I cannot get enough. I'm up to about 1/2 gallon a day! I'm so excited for you and Robbie! How fun to have a BFF to go through all of this with!

NYC- hope you're still baking well! Those are going to be some beautiful babies!

LL- Hope the switcheroo in prenatals cures the nausea. I ran out of mine and switched to another for a few days and immediately noticed a difference in how they made me feel (not in a good way- let's just say I was a bit stopped up for a day or two and then made an emergency run for the old kind!). Crazy that a couple little pills each day can screw up your whole system.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I just love all the belly pics and am looking forward to the day I have a clear baby bump as opposed to just a "hmmm...maybe it's just too many cupcakes?" bulge! Then I'll be posting too!

Peony- You are so tiny!

Blen- I was wondering when you would start baking! Those cinnamon rolls look so good! Hope you are feeling well.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Peony, you look amazing!!

I''ve been having infrequent but increasingly painful contractions since dinner time last night and my water just broke.
36.gif
I''ve spent the last hour trying to sleep, because I know I''ll need my energy today and I stayed up until 1 am last night doing laundry and cleaning the house, but I''m too excited. I haven''t told DH yet because I figure that he''ll also need to be well rested to support me, so I''m not going to wake him up unless I need him. So... you girls are the first to know!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oooh - bloody show! Just in case anyone wants a play by play update.
12.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 7:03:42 AM
Author: Blenheim
Oooh - bloody show! Just in case anyone wants a play by play update.
12.gif
umm... I can''t believe how chill you are, Blen! There is no way I would be able to let my hubby sleep.

Good luck... I am going with boy, I think!
1.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
OMG BLEN!!! Have you called your midwife yet? I can''t believe you are on here posting when your water broke and you had bloody show...it''s awesome that you are so well-educated and calm that you can wait until you actually need to to start the whole "I''m in labor" thing. Happy Birthday to your baby that is sooooo going to be born today! Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results