carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
amc80|1334097977|3167906 said:
lizzyann|1334097624|3167901 said:
Also, this might be a TMI question...but here goes...did it definitely come from your lady parts and not from your bowel movement parts?

Really, is there such a thing as TMI on these boards?

BIG DITTO.

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
You ladies are so wise, sitting in triage with contractions and a possible short/soft cervix. Please send all of the dust you can spare!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Kunzite said:
You ladies are so wise, sitting in triage with contractions and a possible short/soft cervix. Please send all of the dust you can spare!

Thinking of you!!

Buttons

Shiny_Rock
Kunzite said:

Thinking of you Kunzite and sending prayers and shed loads of dust. I hope everything settles down and all is well.

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
Kunzite- sending you prayers! I hope all is well. Please keep us updated.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kunzite, I'm so glad you called and have a bunch of good doctors looking after you and your babies. Sending tons and tons of dust!!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Thinking of you Kunzite, hope your little guys stay put!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Kunzite, sending you lots of dust. Please keep us posted.

Petite, sorry to hear about your aunt and the glucose test.

Vintage, sorry to hear the nausea hasn't subsided yet. I think mine went completely away at 15 weeks.

Muff and Monnie, as usual you guys look great! I hope I look that good when I get to that stage.

S&I, 3 days to go! :appl:

Missy, sorry to hear about how your in-laws were being a bit insensitive.

Buttons, I didn't really have a burst of energy either. I just started feeling a bit more normal after feeling like I wanted to sleep all day during the first tri.

Bobbin, you're getting so close too. I can't wait for some more PS babies! We haven't had any since PhGirl I think.

AFM, 27 weeks today. I remember somebody saying that this is a bit of a milestone but I don't remember why. I'm rather pleased today as I discovered that I haven't gained any weight since I weighed myself at 26 weeks! :appl: Also, can somebody explain to me how come the baby books say that 27 weeks is still the 2nd tri even though I've now got three months to my EDD?
I've also gone on a spending spree. I've bought two diaper bags online (I couldn't really decide without seeing them in person so I thought I'll order both and return the one I don't like), and need to finally order our CDs. I've also realised that I don't have any clothes that would possibly fit me when I'm heavily pregnant this summer so I've been trying to find some inexpensive maternity clothes to get me through the last couple of months of this pregnancy.
Next week I've got my glucose test. I really hope I pass; I'd hate to have to worry about my diet on top of everything else.
Finally, happy hump day bump day!

photo_23.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kunzite, keeping you in my strongest Prayers and lots and lots of Dust!!! Please keep us posted; we are thinking of you and your twins!! Hugs momma.

May and Muffdog, you ladies look Great, adorable bumps!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my Kunzite, so glad you called and hoping everything turns out to be okay!!

Mayerling - I think they say 27 weeks is a milestone because some consider it the 3rd trimester? Or because some consider it the viability week because something like 90% of babies born at 27 weeks will survive. You look great by the way!

Adding my bump pic for the day. 31 weeks 3 days!

IMAG0539-1-1.jpg

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Kunzite, my thoughts and prayers are headed your way! Hoping you are able to get everything stablized and the little guys stay put awhile longer!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Kunzite! I'm sending you lots of continued baby baking dust!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for you Kunzite! Hoping the boys will keep baking in there.

~LC

amc80

Ideal_Rock
No word from Kunzite, I hope everything is ok!

As of yesterday (22w), baby's kicks have gotten way stronger.I don't feel the flutters any more, now it's a "Boom, boom, boom" feeling. Very weird but very awesome. I went to a breast pump class last night, through the hospital. It was really informative and I learned some neat stuff. Did you know breastmilk can stay at room temp (around 70 degrees) for up to 10 hours? Apparently, as long as you are pumping more often than this, you don't have to wash out your pump parts. That could be a major time saver. She also recommended two different pumps- The Ameda Purely Yours (which is what I am registered for) and the Medela In Style.

Here's my 22w picture-

week22 shirt.JPG

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much ladies, you're all so sweet. I'm home resting now, but they were never able to stop my contractions. I was given a dose of muscle relaxers and now am on a prescription that is supposed to stop them, I'm too foggy ATM to remember the names. (Skippy, no magnesium yet though thank goodness!!) The good news, and the reason I was able to come home, is that my fFN swab was negative which gives me a 95-99% chance of not going into labor for at least two weeks. So whIle reassuring, I'm still freaked out that I'm likely having constant contractions but just can't feel them (they were every 4 minutes while I was there). So things are looking up short term and we'll just take it one week at a time. Come on 28 weeks!!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Kunzite, I'm so glad that you are back at home resting! Were they able to confirm if you did indeed lose your mucous plug? So sorry about the contractions, but that's good to hear that you shouldn't go into labor for at least 2 more weeks. Continued dust to you that your little boys are doing well and continue baking in there!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
S&I|1334161592|3168467 said:
Kunzite, I'm so glad that you are back at home resting! Were they able to confirm if you did indeed lose your mucous plug? So sorry about the contractions, but that's good to hear that you shouldn't go into labor for at least 2 more weeks. Continued dust to you that your little boys are doing well and continue baking in there!

No, they weren't worried about the CM at all since it doesn't necessarily indicate labor and will regenerate. They actually had me go in because I was having sharp pains low in my abdomen like a round ligament pain that didn't go away. Even that they weren't too worried about, so really it's just a coincidence that we caught the contractions.

I forgot to mention too that my cervix has shortened but isn't quite considered short. It measured between 2.6-3.0 cm and under 2.5 is short.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kunzite, I'm glad to hear your cervix is hanging in there. I think your plan of one milestone at a time is a good one. So, come on 28 weeks! Then, we'll make a small request of the babies to bake another 6!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kunzite|1334161327|3168464 said:
Thanks so much ladies, you're all so sweet. I'm home resting now, but they were never able to stop my contractions. I was given a dose of muscle relaxers and now am on a prescription that is supposed to stop them, I'm too foggy ATM to remember the names. (Skippy, no magnesium yet though thank goodness!!) The good news, and the reason I was able to come home, is that my fFN swab was negative which gives me a 95-99% chance of not going into labor for at least two weeks. So whIle reassuring, I'm still freaked out that I'm likely having constant contractions but just can't feel them (they were every 4 minutes while I was there). So things are looking up short term and we'll just take it one week at a time. Come on 28 weeks!!
Oh thank goodness! I have you in my prayers and thoughts; lots of dust for 28 weeks. I am glad you are taking it one step at a time! hugs

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of baking dust your way Kunzite. Praying you get to 28 weeks. Glad you are home and resting.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1334170941|3168615 said:
Sending lots of baking dust your way Kunzite. Praying you get to 28 weeks. Glad you are home and resting.

Ditto. Hang in there, Kunzite! Hoping those boys stay put!

Do you have lots of help with O so you can take it easy?

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1334172158|3168645 said:
Kaleigh|1334170941|3168615 said:

Ditto. Hang in there, Kunzite! Hoping those boys stay put!

Do you have lots of help with O so you can take it easy?

Ditto! Sending prayers your way.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Kunzite - So glad you got some good news! Keep on resting lady! We're all pushing for you around here!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kunzite - Glad to hear you're doing ok. One week at a time. I'm sure your DH and O will take good care of you!! Sending more and more dust your way!!

Buttons

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh said:

Ditto! Dust dust dust for the boys to keep baking!

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
More baking and stay in there dust Knuzite!

How far along are you now? One day at a time...

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Kunzite, lots and lots and lots of baby-baking dust to you. Keep on baking those two little boys! Take it easy and rest a ton. I'm thinking of you!

All of your bumps look lovely, ladies! You're such a cute group of preggos!

Thanks for the condolences for the loss of my grandmother. I'm healing and each day reflect on the great memories I have of her.

26 weeks. I'm still trying to post more- April/end of the school year is a crazy time. I'm reading regularly and cheering ALL of you on!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
kunzite...wishing you lots of baking power! keep those babes a cookin lady! how are you hanging in?

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Just popping in to wish S&I luck with her induction tonight! Hope it all goes smoothly and I can't wait to hear your birth story and see pictures of your little boy!

Also, Kunzite, I am thinking of you. Hope you are feeling okay and your little boys are still baking happily away (and continue to do so for weeks to come).

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought S&I's induction was tomorrow! Good luck S&I--see you on the flip side!

Kunzite, much dust to you and the little ones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results