shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Lizzy- There you are! Glad things seem A-OK with the DH and you are feeling good.

MuffDog- You adorable thing! You look all glowy and happy. Perfect baby bump there!!!

Kunzite- Ah, little boys to go with O. Swoon.

Oliver, Henry & Miles
Oliver, Henry & Elliott
Oliver, Miles & Elliott
Oliver, Luke & Miles
Oliver, Luke & Elliott
Oliver, Benjamin & Jack
Oliver, Luke & Leo (too matchy?)
Oliver, Lucas & Bennett
Oliver, Miller & Theo (Theodore)
Oliver, Reed & James
Oliver, Caleb & Milo
Oliver, Connor & Miles

I think Henry & Miles are my favorite.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Just got back from a chiropractor appt. I'm going about once a month, but will probably increase the frequency as I get more and more...giant. Added bonus, my insurance covers massage, so after my adjustment I got a 60 minute rub down. The only problem is going back to work really sucks after that!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kunzite, the name Henry has a special place in my heart. Nolan and Henry were our final name choices. If we have another son, Henry is our first choice. Miles and Elliott are great names too and both go really well with Oliver.

Hmmm...other names that go with Oliver?

Samuel :love:
Evan
William
James
Julian
Andrew

Buttons

Shiny_Rock
Hi all! Thanks for the warm welcome :wavey:

Kunzite I love the names you are considering. My favourites (for what it's worth!) would be Elliott and Miles.

PetitePoire I'm not far from you and here everyone seems to use either the MaxiCosi Cabriofix, the MaxiCosi Pebble (which has a universal base that also does a larger infant seat, but not a toddler seat), or the BeSafe Izi Go. From what I can tell from our browsing so far, pretty much any infant carseat can be attached to pretty much any stroller frame using the click in adaptors. I've also heard of a lie-flat carseat arrangement, but I've never actually seen one.

amc you have such a cute bump! :appl: :appl: :appl:

mannequinn Weston is beautiful :love:

missy I'm so sorry to hear about your DH's job, that is so stressful. I hope he finds something new real soon. Your bump photos are adorable, you have such a neat bump :)

bobbin thanks for the advice re the abdominal muscles! I am so guilty of doing that and I can already feel everything is weaker than before so I know I should stop doing it!

mayerling you look fantastic :appl: Sorry to hear about your difficulties getting comfortable. Give that baby an order to shift a little so Mommy can get some comfy time! ;-)

S & I those crotch pains do not sound fun at all. Hopefully it is a good sign for things to come? I know that's probably little comfort if you're miserable though. Hope the baby care class was fun and good luck at your ultrasound today!

muffdog you are the cutest preggo ever! Oh how I wish I could look so elegant! Your babymoon sounds like heaven :)

lizzyann sorry to hear your DH has been poorly, I hope he is well on the mend now. I am right there with you on the hankerings for bad things I shouldn't be eating! And I'm normally not a bad eater at all so it is so weird for me to be wanting things like crisps and ice-cream...

AFM

I'm half way through week 13 and wondering where this second trimester burst of energy is?!? I'm convinced it must be a myth. The people who were telling me I'll feel better once I hit 12 weeks are now telling me I'll feel better once I hit 16 weeks... hmmm... I've been plagued with horrible headaches, and had terrible nausea (but no vomiting) from weeks 7 to 10, that eased a little in weeks 11 and 12, but this past week I've been nauseated and lethargic and I've thrown up every single day. Roll on 16 weeks?!?

It's a long weekend where I am, as there's a big holiday over the weekend which means everyone gets Monday off work in lieu, so we are off to DH's family's place to break the good news to his siblings. It's a long journey so I am very happy we have the extra day to rest up between the drive there and the drive back. Hopefully they will be excited for us :bigsmile:

Hope everyone has a fab weekend :wavey:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Buttons|1331907595|3149970 said:
I'm half way through week 13 and wondering where this second trimester burst of energy is?!? I'm convinced it must be a myth. The people who were telling me I'll feel better once I hit 12 weeks are now telling me I'll feel better once I hit 16 weeks... hmmm... I've been plagued with horrible headaches, and had terrible nausea (but no vomiting) from weeks 7 to 10, that eased a little in weeks 11 and 12, but this past week I've been nauseated and lethargic and I've thrown up every single day. Roll on 16 weeks?!?

Haha, I know the feeling! When I hit the 2nd trimester I was expecting to wake up and feel great. Well, the m/s did go away around week 16, but I'm still freakin' tired all the time. Last night was the first time I slept through the night all week (didn't even get up to pee, which is amazing for me). But, of course, I could go back to sleep right now and be very happy. Oh, and I also had a bit of a break with the nausea, I think around week 13 or so. There was almost an entire week where I felt nearly human...

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Quick question- Anyone ever have pain/cramps high up, like at the level of the belly button? I just got some and it was on both sides, probably 3 inches out on each side. It lasted for about 3 minutes then went away, but now the area is tender. Guessing it's just the baby taking up more space...I hate these random pains!

ETA- could this be a braxton hicks contraction?

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Amc - I'm wondering the same thing. Whatever it is has been in one spot beside the belly button. I had the feeling last night and I felt it with my hand and the one time it literally felt like something was protruding from my stomach haha, but that only happened once. All the other times it got really tight and hard and as I kept pressing every couple seconds, the hardness/tightness went away. So either it was baby or braxton hicks. It didn't hurt, just uncomfortable and made me make weird faces enough for DH to ask if I was ok. Sheesh. Hello 3rd tri, I don't think I like you already, you make me worry!!! 1st and 2nd tri was a breeze, I hope I'm not getting all the bad stuff now :errrr:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone :wavey: :wavey: I haven't had much time to follow this thread, but I am glad to hear everyone is doing well for the most part.

Almost 30 weeks for me, and this is a pic from yesterday at around 29W5D. We have decided to stick with the doctor I've been seeing this whole time and I am ok with that. I did my glucose test last week and passed...it was a breeze and the guy who took my blood was SO awesome. We're signed up for a marathon few days of classes in May, the nursery is coming together, I ordered and received my Gownie hospital gown and absolutely love it, and my only issue these days is some yucky swelling in my ankles and feet. I've also been filling out my pregnancy journal (I got one called The Belly Book) and my husband has been helping too. It's been a good bonding activity for us, and he finally felt her kick today!

ETA: Oh, names. We were able to agree on one right off the bat. We chose her middle name on our second date, and two years later agreed on her first name. I haven't decided whether or not I will divulge it here yet...mainly because so many know me on FB and I can't decide whether I'm ok with potentially compromising her privacy or not. Probably really paranoid of me but I guess I'll blame it on the hormones. ;))

29weekbump.jpg

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
China- It sounds like you have a busy schedule ahead of you in the upcoming months before Tigerlily’s arrival!

Mayerling- No advice on the pain, but just wanted to say your bump is coming along nicely (and that I love the color of that sweater!)

S&I- Thank you! Nothing was lost in the sell, so I’m thrilled. Not sure if I mentioned earlier, but I cannot believe you’re already 34+ weeks!

Muffdog- I’m glad to hear the baby moon was so relaxing! You look so happy and carefree in your bump pic.

Missy- I had a lot of moms tell me they bought the Delta, so that’s what we went with too, except the Concordia. Oh gosh, hearing your story about the baby that was just born frightens me. I have a fear that our LO will arrive too early. No medical reasons thus far to make me think that way though. I hope that little one stays strong and continues to do well.

Lizzy- Glad your DH is feeling better, but wow what a scare! As for you, I’m glad your energy is up and you are feeling baby move! It’s such an incredible feeling and I wish DH could truly understand what it feels like. I could go on about my bad food days! I think I gained 2kgs LAST week alone! It’s scary.

Kunzite- No suggestions for boy names. Sorry. When we were looking at names we went through multiple websites and books until we came across a name that just felt right when we said it and I thought about the baby.

Amc- I’m super jealous of your bonus massage! Sounds incredible right about now.

Buttons- Thanks for the input on seats. We have the MaxiCosi Pebble (which is now just bebe comfort Pebble here) on our short list. However, we are now thinking of buying a trio stroller set that comes with the bassinet-auto, infant auto seat, and stroller… so once I get a chance to play with them all we’ll know if we need to go separate or not. Re: burst of energy, just forget about it! It will come when you least expect it and for me it’s only just bumping up! Haha. It’s less “energy” and more of a nesting feeling. Enjoy your trip!

Monarch- Great pic! Which Gownie did you get? One for delivery or post? How does it work? I just googled and they have some cute patterns! I love the mommy/baby sets too.

AFM- We had a mini shopping spree yesterday and bought the crib (Delta Concordia) and I picked out lots of baby gowns/clothes and things for the 4 days in the hospital. It’s a bit early, but they were too cute to pass up. LO is moving tons, especially when the dog lies next to my stomach. I swear I think she is jealous already, because when I say our dog's name it’s like she realizes *that’s* what is pressing up against my stomach and starts kicking, which annoys the dog who ends up moving. Then she stops kicking. It’s silly to assume a connection between the two, but it’s hilarious to me to think about because of the timing. I just hope this moving isn't really her turning. I'm quite content with her being in the correct position! Anyways, hi to everyone else I missed :wavey: and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

**edited- for correcting some of my pregnancy brain mistakes.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PetitePoire: I got the Sophie Gownie. It just snaps all the way down the back and then snaps down each shoulder. I was worried about length since I'm so tall but I think all I need to do is add one more snap at the hem in back. The snaps in front go down far enough as well; there is plenty of length for me to give baby access to feed. I will be wearing it for delivery. Yes, it will likely get stained, but I wanted my own gown and it will become my keepsake item from the birth that probably only I will ever pull out to look at and get all teary-eyed over. :bigsmile:

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock
Happy Monday everyone!!

My friend just had her second baby yesterday - a MONTH early! Luckily the baby was already a good size 6+ lbs so I think he's mostly okay, but OMG. A month early.

I looked at DH and said "we have to get moving!". I feel very unprepared!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I picked up a spring cold (first one since getting KTFU) and it sucks. I also have THE WORST...I repeat...THE WORST sciatic pain. I am in agony about 70% of the day. Sitting is the only position that doesn't suck.

Anyone else have that issue?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MuffDog, I don't think I had sciatic pain although it's possible. I went through a couple weeks of awful digestive issues and then was in serious pain for 72 hours. I couldn't even sit comfortably, and lying on my side in bed wasn't even an option. I think my baby was just wedged in somewhere that made mommy very, very uncomfortable. Hopefully that is what's going on with you and baby will shift soon so your pain is alleviated!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
MuffDog, glad your babymoon was so relaxing - you look so happy in your bump pic too! Yikes about your friend's baby coming a month early, but glad to hear the baby was already 6+ pounds. My sciatic pain decided to kick up a notch today. I feel like I can barely move! It hurts so much that I went to BRU during lunch today to get one of those pregnancy support belts. I was hoping to avoid using one since I only have a few weeks left, but I have to figure out something, or I'll be stuck in bed until this baby comes. Have you tried one of those yet? I can still feel it even when I'm sitting. When I'm standing, I have to push my fist into the small of my back just to walk. I hope this belt thing works, but it looks like it's a pain to put on.

Missy, that's crazy about that woman who had her baby so early, but I guess it happens! That's good that he seems to be doing well though. Your experience with your tightening uterus sounds like Braxton Hicks contractions. They shouldn't start hurting or getting too uncomfortable until you get closer to the end though. So fun that you and your SIL will get to make your own matching shirts for the game - that should be fun, and maybe you'll get picked up by the cameras for being so cute too!

Lizzy, so sorry to hear about your DH's health scare, but glad to hear that he seems to be feeling better. Hope the sleep study goes well for him, so they can find out what's causing the chest pain. Yay for all the baby movement! Don't fault yourself for craving bad foods - at least you're not craving things like dirt or soap like the people on "My Strange Addiction"!

kunzite, names are so hard for me, but I do like all of your name contenders, especially Alexander, but that's only because that's what we're naming our baby (Alex for short). I think I agree with the others that Oliver, Henry, Elliott and Miles all go together nicely.

China, you've got such a great list of boy names to go with Oliver!

amc, so nice that your insurance covers massages! Does your chiropractor do special pregnancy-only type of adjustments? I'm wondering if what I really need is an adjustment - my back is killing me today. What you felt around your belly button could have been a BH contraction. If it happens again, try to feel around the area to see if your uterus tightens up at the same time. Random pains are the worst!

Buttons, I was the same way as you at the end of my 12th week, wondering when I would start feeling better. I don't think it happened until closer to week 20 though, so hang in there! I asked the sonographer if the baby's head was getting lower in hopes that it would be the reason behind my crotch pains, but she said he was still not engaged yet so not that low. I guess it's just another thing I'll have to deal with for the next 3.5 weeks.

monarch, yay for making the decision to stick with your current doctor, and double yay for passing your glucose test! Your bump is so tiny for 30 weeks - your baby's going to be in heaven floating around in so much space!

Petite, yay for your shopping spree! Doesn't it feel good to get a bunch of stuff that you know you need? I'm still buying stuff here and there as I think of things. This week involves buying Dreft, baby shampoo, lotion, etc. I also need to start packing my hospital bag, but I feel like I have nothing ready to pack yet. That's funny about your LO kicking the dog. Our dog likes to climb up on my belly too, but I don't think she's ever noticed any kicks.

AFM, our Baby Care Basics class is tonight after work. It's only 2-2.5 hours long, but I won't have time to eat dinner beforehand, so I'm sure baby will be grouchy. I'm also going to try to put on the pregnancy support belt before class starts so I hopefully won't be in so much pain.

(35w+3d)

amc80

Ideal_Rock
S&I|1332192932|3152317 said:
amc, so nice that your insurance covers massages! Does your chiropractor do special pregnancy-only type of adjustments? I'm wondering if what I really need is an adjustment - my back is killing me today. What you felt around your belly button could have been a BH contraction. If it happens again, try to feel around the area to see if your uterus tightens up at the same time. Random pains are the worst!

I'm not sure if the adjustments are special preggo-only adjustments....but he seems to be very aware of the ailments that seem to hit us and concentrates on those areas. I was wondering how it would work, since laying face down on a hard-ish bench thing is a no-no, but he has a pillow with the center cut out for me to lay on. I'm not sure if it helped anything, since my back still hurts, but who knows if it would be hurting worse had I not gotten the adjustment.

Thanks for the tip on the BH contractions. So far it has only happened that one time, but I'll try to remember to feel the ute next time it happens.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
So quick question....I have my glucose test tomorrow at 4:30pm (Drinking at 3:30pm) and was told not to fast before hand, just do not eat anything highly concentrated with sugar if possible. So I was planning on a light breakfast and lunch. I was thinking maple and brown sugar oatmeal around 8:30am and a salad around 1:30pm. What else could I eat that's not high sugar/carbs? If I'm going to fail, I'm going to fail no matter what I do, but I don't want to push it with eating something that would effect the results when I normally would have passed, ya know?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not eat at least two hours before your test, Missy. Cereal (including oatmeal and brown sugar) has sugar in it so I would nix that for breakfast. Eat your salad, and maybe for breakfast have a couple of eggs. No toast, no fruit juice. You might also consider something like a lettuce wrap with a lean protein and veggies inside for lunch. Watch the sugar content of any dressings or condiments you use as well. Good luck with your test!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Missy0483|1332258016|3152791 said:
So quick question....I have my glucose test tomorrow at 4:30pm (Drinking at 3:30pm) and was told not to fast before hand, just do not eat anything highly concentrated with sugar if possible. So I was planning on a light breakfast and lunch. I was thinking maple and brown sugar oatmeal around 8:30am and a salad around 1:30pm. What else could I eat that's not high sugar/carbs? If I'm going to fail, I'm going to fail no matter what I do, but I don't want to push it with eating something that would effect the results when I normally would have passed, ya know?

Agreed with Monnie - if you are trying to go low carb the oatmeal/sugar is probably not your best bet? I'd do eggs/breakfast meat for breakfast. My test is next Tuesday and that's what I plan on having for breakfast, and a salad with homemade dressing (so I know it doesn't have tons of added sugar) for lunch. I'll bring some nuts for a morning snack probably and fast after lunch.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Missy, I just wanted to chime in with Monnie and steph. Oatmeal will raise your blood sugar way more than you'd think, even without any maple sugar or fruit added to it. It's one of those carbs that get quickly turned into sugar in your blood even though everyone thinks it's so healthy - it happens to everyone, but it's even worse for people with GD or regular diabetes. It would probably be out of your system by the time you took the drink at 3:30pm, but why risk it? Eggs, meat, and cheese are a good way to go for breakfast, so maybe think about that. A salad is fine for lunch too, as long as you don't use a dressing with too much sugar, and no croutons. You should be fine if you eat lunch about 2-2.5 hours before you drink the sugar drink. Good luck and try not to stress about it!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Well scratch that....stupid OB called me and asked if I will be doing the glocose test tomorrow and I told them I was planning on it. They said 4:30 is too late, 2:45 is the latest. They didn't know I was doing the test when they scheduled my appointment and I didn't know I was supposed to tell them that either, so bad communication. You would think the doctor would have written this on the paperwork that was used for schedule, but anyway! My test is now at 9:45am so I can just eat a couple eggs beforehand. That works out easier than figuring out what to eat the whole day, except now I'll miss more time from work. Oh well! Thanks for chiming in everyone! Good to know about the oatmeal S&I. I checked the carbs on the back and it was 11% DV, which I thought sounded a little high but wasn't too sure. I'll just stick with the eggs.

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock
Missy - I also had my glucose test today. I didn't know what to eat (hadn't seen your post) and ended up with an english muffin and cheese. Ooops.

Anyways - I had a dr. checkup as well and they said there isn't much I can do for the sciatic pain. Awesome. I also gained a little too much this month (8 lbs). Oops. Guess all of the pastries on holiday weren't such a good idea. Hopefully the weight gain slows down a bit for me.

So funny story - talked to my friend who had her baby 3.5 weeks early (7 lbs 14 oz - they guess that the EDD was wrong). So for all of our great healthcare in Canada (which in all honesty is fantastic) there are some funny sides to it that I never knew.

Having a baby? You get 5 diapers. Past that - get'yer own.
Bleeding after the birth while in the hospital? 3 pads. Still bleeding? Get'yer own.
Disposable underwear? 1 pair. You had a c-section and will be in the hospital for 3 or 4 days? Tough. Get'yer own.

Funny, right? I mean, I get not giving people unlimited supply, but if they are in the hospital and require it (i.e. an extra pad), isn't that crazy that you can't get it?!

Anyways - just thought that was a funny story. Not funny for the DH who had to go down to the pharmacy to buy pads and disposable underwear, I'm sure :)

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Got the baby his first present. I figured it would be perfect for monthly and then annual pictures...nice way to see him grow up!

image-2606983413.jpg

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
Monarch- Nothing wrong with wanting the souvenir! I think they're cute.

Muffdog- No advice on the sciatic pain. From what I've read it sounds terrible, so I hope it's only a temporary thing for you. How many ultrasounds do you get during pregnancy in Canada? I get one each month here and I can't imagine them being wrong 8+ times! I guess the only part that matters is that the baby is full term/healthy, so that's good. I can't imagine the worry that mom must have gone through during labor thinking her LO was born so early!

S&I- How was your baby care class? It's so weird reading you need to pack your hospital bag already! This morning I was laying in bed thinking about how much longer until I should do that. It seems so soon until I count it out!

Missy- I hope your glucose test went well. I'll have to remember all of the great advice you received for when it's my turn.

AMC- Cute bear! I love the idea of using the same background for monthly photos. That reminds me that I need to start ordering the picture stickers for each month, etc.

AFM- 26 weeks! For some reason next week, at 27 weeks, seems like it will be a huge step. Not sure why since it isn't full term. I've been gaining ridiculous amounts of weight the past few weeks. I'd say about 8lbs in 2 weeks, at least. It's so weird weighing so much. I swear it's the weight that makes me more tired vs general pregnancy stuff. So, at 26 weeks I'm up 17ishlbs. I was really hoping to only gain the lower 25 vs 35, but I don't think I'll be that low. It gets me in a bad mood some days, but as long as baby is doing great and I continue to feel her move about then I'm happy. It's just a new thing for me since I've weighed the same for the last 10 years. On a related note, I can't seem to keep the sweets out of my mouth, so I have no one to blame but myself! :D

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone. I haven't been around for a while because I didn't really have anything much to report but I have been reading the thread diligently.

PetitePoire, I know what you mean about the weight gain. I'm seeing numbers on my scale that I've never seen before. So far I've gained 6kg and I still have 16 weeks to go! And I want to eat constantly.

AMC, the background thing is a great idea!

S&I, how was the baby care class? Is it an antenatal or a postnatal thing? We just started antenatal classes last week.

Missy, how did the glucose test go?

Buttons, have you started feeling better?

Monarch, I envy how small your bump looks at 30 weeks. Mine looked like that at 20 weeks!

AFM, nothing much to report. I've been a bit worried about how I sleep. I can't seem to be able to stop sleeping on my back and I keep worrying that might be hurting me and the baby. And I can't seem to stop using my abdominal muscles to get up. It hurts every time but I keep doing it! We started our antenatal classes last week. The first one was pretty much useless; we basically just sat around talking about what to talk about in the next two. We were also told that the hospital in our city is pretty much always full so it's not uncommon to be discharged 6 hours after labour or to show up to give birth and be sent away because there are no spaces! On another note, I saw my belly making waves for the first time on Sunday. I called DH in to see it, but I couldn't help but start giggling which of course stopped the waves. :roll: Anyway, 24 weeks today! I'll upload a bump day pic later.

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
Mayerling- It's terrible to admit, but you've made me feel so much better about the weight! I think I was about 6kg up at 24 weeks too. Re: sleeping on back- I googled it a while back and read it slows the baby's heart rate quite a bit, so I try to keep that in mind and now do everything I can to avoid it. Having that mental picture just helps me to roll over onto my side, for her sake. Do you have a maternity pillow? That's helped me too because I lean forward onto the pillow and have the other half propping my back, which prevents me from rolling onto it.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
PetitePoire|1332339494|3153436 said:
Do you have a maternity pillow? That's helped me too because I lean forward onto the pillow and have the other half propping my back, which prevents me from rolling onto it.

I had been using a snoogle, but just in the past two nights have put a normal pillow on the other side of me. I'm generally a back sleeper, but now it's starting to get uncomfortable, which tells me it's time to change.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Nope, no maternity pillow. Maybe I should get one...

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Well, the glucose test went fine. The lemon lime stuff actually tasted good to me! Ha. I mean I would never buy it if they sold it in the store, but it definitely wasn't bad like I was expecting it to be. My blood pressure was great!! My weight...not so much. I've gained 26 pounds so far :errrr: ooops! It has to be all in my belly and boobs, because nothing else looks big haha. She said 6 pounds since my last appointment, and 7 the time before that. Crap. DH and I did start walking last week so maybe that'll help. One more appointment in 4 weeks, then switches to every 2 weeks. Ahhh, that means I'm getting close. Wow!! Oh and I'm supposed to start kick/movement counts now. I'm measuring right at 28 weeks when she checked the fundal height or whatever that's called. I should hear the results of the glucose test by the end of the week. Crossing my fingers!

Petite - Ohhh I totally understand the weight gain thing. Sweets have entered my body way too much lately. And now it's close to Easter...more candy. And my Birthday is April first....cake. And I have a "surprise" shower this weekend I believe...more bad stuff. Ahhh when will it end!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Missy0483|1332346827|3153505 said:
I'm measuring right at 28 weeks when she checked the fundal height or whatever that's called.

When do they start measuring that? Yay that the glucose test wasn't horrible. I've never really heard anything good about it. Im not too worried. I've had my blood sugar checked a few times since I've been pregnant (the last time just a few weeks ago when I went to the ER) and it's been normal. But who knows what could happen in the next 9 weeks.

mayerling said:
Nope, no maternity pillow. Maybe I should get one...

Snoogle!! Seriously, it's amazing. I think we are going to have to get one for DH because he loves it too, haha.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Amc - Don't they measure your belly at your appointments? They've been measuring me for a while. I believe they measure from right at your pelvic bone to the tip of your uterus which is called the fundus. She told me it should be about a centimeter per week that you're pregnant and I was right at 28. The last time they said I "looked" bigger, but was I measuring right on. She said thank my short waist for that!

Here's a pic for HDBD! Getting a little slim on short sleeve shirts that fit! Good thing I bought this one from Motherhood. I need to invest in some more. Gotta raid the Goodwill/consignment shops soon, I really don't want to pay full price!

IMAG0509.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Missy0483|1332348454|3153519 said:
Amc - Don't they measure your belly at your appointments? They've been measuring me for a while. I believe they measure from right at your pelvic bone to the tip of your uterus which is called the fundus. She told me it should be about a centimeter per week that you're pregnant and I was right at 28. The last time they said I "looked" bigger, but was I measuring right on. She said thank my short waist for that!

Here's a pic for HDBD! Getting a little slim on short sleeve shirts that fit! Good thing I bought this one from Motherhood. I need to invest in some more. Gotta raid the Goodwill/consignment shops soon, I really don't want to pay full price!

Nope, but at my last appointment I didn't even really have a bump...so maybe at my appt next week?

Here's my weekly shot-

week19 shirt.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results