shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all Shoe & Dress Designer gurus - Freke :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies!
35.gif

I''ve been trying to figure this out for the longest and I can''t take it anymore ...

Please, please, please help me figure out who makes these delicious shoes (they have this fab metal spiked heel)
18.gif
and do they make them in gold?
31.gif
I can''t find a better picture right now, I''m sorry.

Also, if you happen to know who makes a dress similar to this one with a tiered ruffle - please do share.

Seriously - It''s been months. I give up!!
33.gif

Sparksshoes.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oh ... I forgot to add - Thank you, in advance.
I know it can't be easy helping everyone out and being so in demand.
You should go into business!
1.gif

**eta - I thought that they may be Stuart Weitzman's but I can't seem to find them anywhere. He has a similar one named nudilicious or something like that but they aren't the same.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh Blondebunny - You are on fire ... Very nice!!
This is so exciting. Thank you!
I should have posted a better picture of the dress but I was focused on the shoes but now that you are finding me these great dresses, I should have just done both at the same time.
You are fantastic! Thanks!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 4:43:06 AM
Author: FrekeChild
K. I''m tired, so this won''t be as long as usual. I''ve literally been staring at my computer screen shoe shopping since around 9pm. It''s 2 now. But I have 3 pairs of shoes headed my way. And they all ended up being more than 50% off...
Oh geez, Freke - Thanks so much. I''m sorry if you were up too long staring at the computer trying to help me out. I really appreciate your efforts!
35.gif
Thanks for finding the shoes that Blondebunny posted.
30.gif
I love it but it doesn''t have great reviews but for $40 I was figuring ... why not. I also like the T-strap one you found. Very cute!

3 pairs of shoes headed your way, huh?! Woohoo!
36.gif
I''m sure that they are amazing. Which ones did you get?

Thanks again for the help ... greatly appreciated.

If anyone happens to come across the shoes I posted, I''d really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 8:27:25 PM
Author: Sparkalicious

Ohhh Blondebunny - You are on fire ... Very nice!!

This is so exciting. Thank you!

I should have posted a better picture of the dress but I was focused on the shoes but now that you are finding me these great dresses, I should have just done both at the same time.

You are fantastic! Thanks!
yes.. i couldnt sleep and thought.. oh i can go through 50 google pages of images :) did i ge the dress right?? the ruffles seemed so similar :)

and the shoes i found i love!!
30.gif
30.gif
but i saw the reviews as well and was like CRAP.. but whoever reviewed the same ones (more expensive) the last link freke posted said they were good?? so did u order them?? if so ill need pics when u get them!!! :)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 11:07:20 PM
Author: blondebunny
yes.. i couldnt sleep and thought.. oh i can go through 50 google pages of images :) did i ge the dress right?? the ruffles seemed so similar :)

and the shoes i found i love!!
30.gif
30.gif
but i saw the reviews as well and was like CRAP.. but whoever reviewed the same ones (more expensive) the last link freke posted said they were good?? so did u order them?? if so ill need pics when u get them!!! :)
You''re great - Thanks blondebunny!

Dress - It''s not exactly the same. The other one has a laced up corseted back and beaded bodice. Although I wouldn''t have thought it to be my style initially, it''s a gorgeous dress.
30.gif
The one you found isn''t exactly the same but the same idea. Love the tiered ruffle. So fun. Dress trials will tell the tail though ... not sure how this style will look on me. We''ll see ... of course, I''ll keep you guys updated.

Shoes - No...
40.gif
I haven''t bought them .. yet
31.gif
I was a bit put off by the reviews and the I''m scared that the gold color will look like bad pantyhose instead of actual gold. Not sure if I want to risk it even though they are not expensive. That being said I
30.gif
love
30.gif
those shoes as well. They are absolutely gorgeous and just my style. Thanks SO much for finding them!
35.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahaha!!!You only kept me up for 30 more minutes. I was on a shoe mission.

I got:

These. And I got them CHEAP. Seriously. Highway robbery cheap. I wanted HOT red heels. I think these accomplish that.

These. In Silver. I didn't have any silver strappies and couldn't pass up the deal I got on them. I also got these for CHEAP.

And these. Because I've always wanted black lace heels.

The total (with all three) original prices: $618

What I paid: $142

Mission accomplished, yeah?

Anyway. Any leads on the shoes? Where did you find the picture anyway?

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 12:39:19 AM

I got:

These. And I got them CHEAP. Seriously. Highway robbery cheap. I wanted HOT red heels. I think these accomplish that.

These. In Silver. I didn''t have any silver strappies and couldn''t pass up the deal I got on them. I also got these for CHEAP.

And these. Because I''ve always wanted black lace heels.

Freke--how do you find such great deals? I thought of you yesterday when I bought two pairs of new shoes
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I started out by going to EVERY shoe site I could find, and then I found a whole bunch of sale items. There is one more pair I love, but I''m going to have to pass, because I just can''t afford it. I was literally scouring the internet for 5 hours looking for silver strappies for a friend, and I ended up finding more than I hoped for. And to think I was looking for black peeps and nothing else for myself. Oh well.

So misspinky, what did you get?

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 12:52:24 AM
Well I started out by going to EVERY shoe site I could find, and then I found a whole bunch of sale items. There is one more pair I love, but I''m going to have to pass, because I just can''t afford it. I was literally scouring the internet for 5 hours looking for silver strappies for a friend, and I ended up finding more than I hoped for. And to think I was looking for black peeps and nothing else for myself. Oh well.

So misspinky, what did you get?

I got a pair of Naughty Monkey''s and a pair of Michael Antonios (that are TDF!)....searching for pics now

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 12:39:19 AM

I got:

These. In Silver. I didn''t have any silver strappies and couldn''t pass up the deal I got on them. I also got these for CHEAP.

And these. Because I''ve always wanted black lace heels.

Okay - You are officially amazing! Way to Go!!
36.gif
Well, well worth the 5 hrs.

I LOVE those red shoes ... they are way hawt!
18.gif
I have those silver ones in gold and I love them as well and the black ones are great. Nice choices and all under $200! What a steal!

Mission definitely accomplished.

Nope. No leads on those shoes for me. I found the picture on my photographer''s website. She already asked the bride about the dress and was only able to find out where she purchased it but not who the designer is and the shoes ... didn''t want to ask the bride and the photographer doesn''t know. Boo.
39.gif
I''m so sad. I love those shoes and I really want to find out more about that dress. Ugh! I''ll keep trudging along. After all, those shoes you and Blondebunny found were really close and really, really nice!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, so I can''t find pics...I''ll have to find the boxes in the morning and search based on the actual names...stay tuned
2.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
well where did she buy the dress?? maybe we can look at the site and see what designers they have there and then look through their collections to see if we can find it.. I was gonna say if I had a pic of the whole dress I could prob find for you :)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 1:19:11 AM
well where did she buy the dress?? maybe we can look at the site and see what designers they have there and then look through their collections to see if we can find it.. I was gonna say if I had a pic of the whole dress I could prob find for you :)
I''ll take you up on your challenge.
28.gif

She purchased the dress from The Bridal Garden in Kirkland, Wa - We''ve contacted them already with the picture and they have no idea and were unable to assist. They said something about it being discontinued??
33.gif

What I''ll do, is refer you to my photographer''s blog so that you can have a better look. Click here. If you look through the weddings ... you''ll find Britni and Rashawd''s wedding. You can either look at their slideshow or keep scrolling to the actual individual pictures that were posted on the blog.

I love that dress on her but those shoes are just killer!
30.gif

Thanks blondebunny! I don''t know how you''ll do it but I don''t doubt that you''ll be able to.

MissManna

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 1:26:30 AM
Author: Sparkalicious

Date: 9/24/2008 1:19:11 AM
I''ll take you up on your challenge.
28.gif

She purchased the dress from The Bridal Garden in Kirkland, Wa - We''ve contacted them already with the picture and they have no idea and were unable to assist. They said something about it being discontinued??
33.gif

What I''ll do, is refer you to my photographer''s blog so that you can have a better look. Click here. If you look through the weddings ... you''ll find Britni and Rashawd''s wedding. You can either look at their slideshow or keep scrolling to the actual individual pictures that were posted on the blog.

I love that dress on her but those shoes are just killer!
30.gif

Thanks blondebunny! I don''t know how you''ll do it but I don''t doubt that you''ll be able to.
This isn''t the dress, but it has similar tiers, and is extremely affordable! I tried it on and it makes you look sooooo skinny and really is quite beautiful. It was on my short list before I ended up with my Michelle Roth dress!

It is by Allure Bridals and if you go to the "Couture" tab, it is number C111. I couldn''t get the direct link.

http://allurebridals.org/couture.html

Good luck!
9.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 11:02:03 AM
Author: MissManna

This isn''t the dress, but it has similar tiers, and is extremely affordable! I tried it on and it makes you look sooooo skinny and really is quite beautiful. It was on my short list before I ended up with my Michelle Roth dress!

It is by Allure Bridals and if you go to the ''Couture'' tab, it is number C111. I couldn''t get the direct link.

http://allurebridals.org/couture.html

Good luck!
9.gif
MissManna!
36.gif
You are fantastic!!
36.gif
Thank you!!

I really like this dress and if a local bridal store has it, I''m definitely going to try it out. It looks as though it would be incredibly flattering!!!

I''m SOO excited. Thanks again.
35.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
This dress has tiered ruffles...but sort of as odd angles. Hmm. Same idea, but I like yours photo better.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
NO kidding! You ARE getting closer.
I love these as well --- Did you notice the "diamond" ring detail that loops around the heel? I found that ironic.
25.gif

I''m stuck now. I don''t have my dress as of yet and won''t for the next several months. I don''t know if I should risk it and buy them or if I should wait until I find "the one" ... I just don''t know if they will match or "go with" my dress.
I''m really curious as to what this gold color looks like in real life. I want a pale gold yet metallic gold, not something too brassy.

Ugh! I''m stuck ... My index finger is getting itchy and hovering to click to purchase those shoes.
27.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 7:37:40 PM
Author: TheBigT
This dress has tiered ruffles...but sort of as odd angles. Hmm. Same idea, but I like yours photo better.
Thanks TheBigT!! Too funny. We''re getting elements of the dress. You got the corseted part correct and another poster got the tiered ruffle part correct.

You guys are awesome ... thanks for the link!!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Found the close up shot I was looking for the other night ... Is that better?

spiked shoe PS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results