shape
carat
color
clarity

BWW Weight Loss Thread: April

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Well, here we are again, one month later...

How is everyone doing??

I''m back to the weight I was for my last fitting (134). March wasn''t a good one for healthy lifestyle choices, but I am turning it around this month. FI and I already decided to cut out beer during the week, other than the occassional horrible day. I have my second fitting on April 18, so I have to fit my dress by then, my Bridal Shower on May 2 that I still need a dress for, and then I''ve scheduled my Bridals for May 11.

I''m less than 4 months out, and it feels like everything is really going to start stockpiling, so should really sit down and make a workout schedule.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
March was not good for me either. I was so busy at work that I used that as an excuse not to work out, other than the occasional jog.

April is going to be kicked up a notch!
36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies,
I should probably jump on this bandwagon...FI and I are trying to get our butts in gear to get ready for the wedding. He''s doing Atkins/low carb and I''m doing lower carb/calorie counting. the thing we really need to do is exercise, but neither of us have been motivated. I have 30DS at home but haven''t even done it once. I think we''d both like it, maybe I''ll try and convince FI to do it with me tonight....

My B-pics are on the 22nd ''sigh'' I guess I''m going to look the way I look for them. Thank god the photographer knows women''s bodies really well and can pose us in flattering ways. I just hope she can photoshop out my cellulite! I also have to try on my dress again to make sure it fits LOL...My mom is coming for a visit this weekend. Maybe I can convince her to bring it so I can try it on...

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hey everyone
35.gif

I''m on 30DS level 2 with 5 lb weights, a couple of days left. Next week I will start with level 3 as there will be only 3 weeks left until I leave for Hawaii!!!

Anyway, I wanted to say that I haven''t lost ANY weight (actually gained 1 lb)--been eating too much
7.gif
BUT I did lose 2 full inches off my waist since I started about 4 weeks ago!! So that makes up for the weight I guess.

This month (my last!) my goals are to lose 5 lbs and stop eating desert most every day!

I have noticed my metabolism increasing...it''s tough b/c now I get REALLY hungry and then overeat at meals. I''m trying to find a balance. I take protein shakes every morning for bfast. Then I carb out at lunch b/c I''m so hungry and I try to fill up so I can make it through my workout later before supper.

I probably need to find a good snack for late afternoon and late morning and then eat less at meals...any recommendations?

Well, good luck to you all in April!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been the most active lately because I''ve been working really long hours. Not to mention the pool was closed this week since my school was on Spring Break.

I did finally buy my bike this weekend and I went for an 8.4 mile ride on Tuesday and then I played a little softball. The ride went well and the only part of me that really hurt was my crotch/behind area from the seat. I need padded shorts big time!

I''m driving home to RI tonight and my bike is still in my car. I think I''m going to leave it there so I can ride around my hometown. Its gorgeous and I miss living there so it will be a fun way to poke around a bit and check out the flowering trees and plants.

I have my first gown fitting at the end of next week. I think I''ve managed to hold on to the inch I lost around my waist but I tend to stress eat so I need to make sure that doesn''t happen! My dress won''t be too forgiving if I gain some stuff right on my belly. Here''s hoping I ordered the right size!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 11:17:12 AM
Author: shimmer
Hey everyone
35.gif

I''m on 30DS level 2 with 5 lb weights, a couple of days left. Next week I will start with level 3 as there will be only 3 weeks left until I leave for Hawaii!!!

Anyway, I wanted to say that I haven''t lost ANY weight (actually gained 1 lb)--been eating too much
7.gif
BUT I did lose 2 full inches off my waist since I started about 4 weeks ago!! So that makes up for the weight I guess.

This month (my last!) my goals are to lose 5 lbs and stop eating desert most every day!

I have noticed my metabolism increasing...it''s tough b/c now I get REALLY hungry and then overeat at meals. I''m trying to find a balance. I take protein shakes every morning for bfast. Then I carb out at lunch b/c I''m so hungry and I try to fill up so I can make it through my workout later before supper.

I probably need to find a good snack for late afternoon and late morning and then eat less at meals...any recommendations?

Well, good luck to you all in April!

Shimmer-could you post your average meal for us to take a look at?

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like most people had a rough March. Add me to the group.

But April WILL be better. I flat-out stopped exercising and was eating a TON due to stress from the pos. HPT... My weight flew up to 132 from 123ish. Yeaahhh... A lot of it was bloat, though.

Since the situation has changed and my hormones have changed, my weight has returned to (relatively) normal... But I feel so yucky. I know its in my mind, but I feel 50000x flabbier than I was. There''s no firmness anywhere. So while my weight has regulated, I think I lost a little bit of muscle tone, too.

I''m nervous to jump back into everything full-force, but I''d like to start power-walking each evening & doing some light weight training, and move it up from there. I really, really love the 30DS and Jillian cardio videos, but living in an upper-floor apartment, I''m alway nervous to do them. I''m sure the neighbors below me think an elephant is running loose in our apt!
6.gif
Anyone else with this problem??

My first dress-fitting is in July... So I have some time. I''m considering pushing it back a bit, because that''s 6 months out. It seems awfully early to me... but who knows?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 11:48:16 AM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
Sounds like most people had a rough March. Add me to the group.

But April WILL be better. I flat-out stopped exercising and was eating a TON due to stress from the pos. HPT... My weight flew up to 132 from 123ish. Yeaahhh... A lot of it was bloat, though.

Since the situation has changed and my hormones have changed, my weight has returned to (relatively) normal... But I feel so yucky. I know its in my mind, but I feel 50000x flabbier than I was. There''s no firmness anywhere. So while my weight has regulated, I think I lost a little bit of muscle tone, too.

I''m nervous to jump back into everything full-force, but I''d like to start power-walking each evening & doing some light weight training, and move it up from there. I really, really love the 30DS and Jillian cardio videos, but living in an upper-floor apartment, I''m alway nervous to do them. I''m sure the neighbors below me think an elephant is running loose in our apt!
6.gif
Anyone else with this problem??

My first dress-fitting is in July... So I have some time. I''m considering pushing it back a bit, because that''s 6 months out. It seems awfully early to me... but who knows?

PilsnPinkysMom- Its wonderful to see you back here.
9.gif
I''ve been thinking about you and wondering how everything was going.

I think you''re wise to take it easy at first. I defintely think you could probably push your first dress fitting back a few months. Maybe even to just 3 months before the wedding? I can''t imagine why your alterations would take longer than that! I bet you will look fantastic in your gown.

As far as your neighbors go, I would just let them know that you are going to do an exercise video for 30 mins each day and that they might hear some thumping. Just avoid doing it really early morning or late at night. I bet if you were to do it right when you get home from work in the evenings it wouldn''t bother them at all.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Shimmer, my dad the same problem with being STARVING between breakfast and lunch, so he stashes nuts at his desk and has a snack when he can. I space an hour between breakfast and coffee, which gives me 2 hours before lunch. Works for me, but coffee isn''t the healthiest, I know.
1.gif

Sorry you guys all had bad Marches, I think April will be good! I feel thinner, yay! The scale stayed the same, but I feel better. Meh, I''ll take it! It''s giving me huge motivation.
31.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 11:48:16 AM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom

My first dress-fitting is in July... So I have some time. I'm considering pushing it back a bit, because that's 6 months out. It seems awfully early to me... but who knows?
LOL... try 4 months babe!!
2.gif

ETA: Foot in mouth... I read that completely wrong. I apologize
4.gif
. Welcome back
35.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/2/2009 11:31:02 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Thanks Hudson, Here''s what I normally eat

Bfast-Protein/greens shake 150 cal, sometimes a banana
tea, coffee

Lunch-sandwich with 4 slices veggie salami, 2 slices ww bread, 1 tsp mayo (yes, I measure lol) and mustard
Some type of desert or a banana with peanut butter if I didn''t have one in the am

Supper-homemade pizza, 2 slices
or veggie chicken burger with steamed veggies (or salad) and homemade veggie gravy sometimes with noodles (about 1 cup)

Dessert-I *try* to eat a piece of fruit, but usually I have fruit dipped in chocolate or a tim tam or two (chocolate wafer-type cookie) or a rice crispy square (or two!)--this is my weakness
7.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls! I''ve never read too much about the weight loss threads, mostly because i was avoiding thinking about it, but do believe it''s time i joined this group if you all won''t mind. Perhaps it will help me to talk to other people about it and get myself motivated!

I first tried on dresses in october when my ring was being made....i wasn''t too happy with my figure then, but unfortunately since then have GAINED a bit of weight rather than losing it
39.gif
38.gif
14.gif
I bought my dress in the end of february, and it was tighter than when i originally tried it on (in Oct it fit perfectly), and it''s a sample so it must fit me for the wedding! As it stands, i must lose some weight if i am going to sit, eat, dance, and let''s face it breathe at the wedding
20.gif

I figure if i have 8 months, that''s amount of time to lose some weight in a healthy way - I am hoping to pop in here and take some inspiration from you ladies and get moving!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All
I wanted to add some info here for those of you that are interested. I once was 210lbs and now Im about 131. 16% body fat
Things to live by:
NO White Carbs, only multigrain, whole grain, etc, even white rice isn''t great.
Watch your labels, be careful for too much sodium and too much sugar
Try to have protein with each meal (at least 15g or more)
Eat SEVERAL small meals throughout the day
ALWAYS have a snack in afternoon (lunch 12, snack 3, dinner 5 or 6)
WATER WATER WATER
Juice is waisted calories, eat fruit instead
MAKE SURE YOU EAT ENOUGH ! at least 1300 - 1600 each day (depending on your amount of exercise
Vegees are important, THINK COLOR!

I am a bit extreme, i live by the above and my only "cheat" is alcoholic drinks - :) but i''ll use do rum and diet coke
or mich. ultra.

weight training will only help you - OH and I NEVER EVER get on the scale. I go by my pants, if the 4''s fit, im good.
Take your measurements and watch them. honestly, stay away from scale.
muscle weighs more than fat and iit can just "mess" with you - lol

I hope this helps some of you......
35.gif
35.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 2:09:44 PM
Author: shimmer
Date: 4/2/2009 11:31:02 AM

Thanks Hudson, Here''s what I normally eat

Bfast-Protein/greens shake 150 cal, sometimes a banana

tea, coffee

Lunch-sandwich with 4 slices veggie salami, 2 slices ww bread, 1 tsp mayo (yes, I measure lol) and mustard

Some type of desert or a banana with peanut butter if I didn''t have one in the am

Supper-homemade pizza, 2 slices

or veggie chicken burger with steamed veggies (or salad) and homemade veggie gravy sometimes with noodles (about 1 cup)

Dessert-I *try* to eat a piece of fruit, but usually I have fruit dipped in chocolate or a tim tam or two (chocolate wafer-type cookie) or a rice crispy square (or two!)--this is my weakness
7.gif

Hey there-
150 calories is really low for breakfast. It''s supposed to be the meal that sets us up for success during the day. Have you considered adding some fiber and a touch of fat (good fat like dairy) to your breakfast? What about moving the banana and pb to breakfast with your shake or adding a slice of turkey/veggie bacon/sausage on the side? I''m assuming you''re vegetarian?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! After reading about it on PS so much, I hopped on the 30 Day Shred bandwagon and bought it at Target tonight! I did my first Level 1 session and it was such a good work out! I was impressed because I''m not in terrible shape (I play soccer 3 times a week) but I feel like I need a little more than 3 times a week and this is going to be perfect!

But I didn''t get weights yet because I wasn''t sure how heavy I should get them. I searched PS for threads on 30 Day Shred and it seems like I should start with 3''s because the 5''s will kill me...does that sound about right? I''m going to get them tomorrow-tonight I just used two sculptures that are kind of weight shaped.
3.gif

Anyway, I''m going to try to keep up with this thread and keep up with the 30 Day Shred and maybe another video eventually because I want to look like Michelle Obama in my wedding gown...CUT!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys! Welcome to another month of being good! Arghh! Easter is nearly here and the choclates are screaming my name! screaming I tell you!!!

Anyhoo, I lost 1.5kg in my first week at weight watchers!!!!!!
36.gif

I am going to get there before the wedding!!! I am! I am! I am!!!
9.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/2/2009 10:44:33 PM
Author: thing2of2
Hi everyone! After reading about it on PS so much, I hopped on the 30 Day Shred bandwagon and bought it at Target tonight! I did my first Level 1 session and it was such a good work out! I was impressed because I''m not in terrible shape (I play soccer 3 times a week) but I feel like I need a little more than 3 times a week and this is going to be perfect!

But I didn''t get weights yet because I wasn''t sure how heavy I should get them. I searched PS for threads on 30 Day Shred and it seems like I should start with 3''s because the 5''s will kill me...does that sound about right? I''m going to get them tomorrow-tonight I just used two sculptures that are kind of weight shaped.
3.gif

Anyway, I''m going to try to keep up with this thread and keep up with the 30 Day Shred and maybe another video eventually because I want to look like Michelle Obama in my wedding gown...CUT!

Hi thing2! When I started I didn''t use weights the first couple of times, then I used 2 lb for a few days (I wish I had 3) and then 5lb.

I did Level 3 today
36.gif
It was tough, but awesome. I was going to wait till next week, but FI wanted to try it out now so we did.

Hudson, I think you are right...I need to shift my calories from the dessert to a heartier breakfast.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Clairitek Thanks for the welcome! I''m glad to be feeling like my normal self again and super glad to be checkin'' in on BWW and other threads! What.A.Month, though! I hadn''t thought about speaking with my neighbors. I guess it''s a no-brainer
4.gif
but I literally know no one in my apartment except for FI & Pinky & Pilsner (my kitties)... Perhaps it''s a good excuse to figure out who lives around me, eh?

Meresal
3.gif
No need for foot-in-mouth action! I re-read your comment and thought, "Oops! She''s right!" and then I remembered I meant 6 months ''til the wedding. But yeah, easily misinterpreted. Perhaps saying ''4 months'' is accurate, though?? That seems like a better time to start the alterations process. I should give the seamstress a call...

Nice reading everyone else''s updates, and welcome to the new gals! I''ve gotta say, I like that everyone seems to judge their "success" by how they feel physically and how clothes are fitting, more so than what the scale says. "Poundage" plays a role, but I think because you ladies are actually trying to improve your overall health, any weightloss will stick after the wedding and not creep back on. If that makes sense?

FI was griping about getting "fat" tonight. Ugh. Mind you, he''s super thin... 145lb and reaaaalllllly low body fat. But he doesn''t workout. He''s just built that way ($%^&@) But after three slices of pizza, spinach and artichoke dip, and three beers, he definitely had a "food baby" in his belly. Men can be such women, sometimes! Sheesh! Anyway, if he''s gettin'' all self conscious on me, it means maybe I can drag him on some walks and bike rides!
9.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Ugh add me to the "March was basically a waste" working out month.
20.gif
Talk about L-A-Z-Y... April WILL be better!!! I am about to get on a roll.
10.gif

meresal - you must be getting excited - wow, only 4 months! I''m having to make myself a daily schedule too so I have something to stick to.

Hudson - I''m sure you will look beautiful for your pictures!!

Clairitek - The bike sounds so exciting! I love riding, but I can''t bring myself yet to do it on the roads with cars. That''s my goal though. We have some bike trails around here, but most weave in and out with public roads. Let us know how the gown fitting goes (aka pics!!
9.gif
)!

PilsnPinkysMom - I think Clairitek''s idea is a great one - to maybe let your neighbors know - I know I sure would have appreciated it when I lived below the thunderbooming people above me during college if they had come and let me know what they were doing (haha they were just loud I think, not exercising
3.gif
). Shows a lot of respect I think that you''re aware of the noise you may be making, especially if you let them know you''re aware of it.

violet03 - bring on the motivation!! This is a great place for it. And 8 months is plenty of time to make a very healthy difference!

iloveprincesscuts - kudos to you for your body changes! It''s great to hear your advice and the great things you''ve learned to live by. I don''t think you''re extreme at all! (hehe but that''s coming from someone who''s probably extreme herself - I keep a food/workout journal and track calories, protein, carbs, fat, sodium, fiber, and potassium - pot. due to med I take.) I also hate the scale!!
9.gif
Measurements are such a better telltale of your true progress.

thing2 - I have a Pilates video for arms I do, and I got the 3lb weights I think. I used to use 5lb weights for freeweight exercises when I played volleyball, but they are too much for the Pilates stuff. I''d imagine the same goes for the 30DS, but don''t take my word for it. Let us know how you like the video! (Haha and that''s hilarious about you ''making do'' with your sculptures...
3.gif
)

honey22 - keep up the motivating talk!!! You are, you are! We all are!!
36.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock

shimmer - Having several meals/snacks really does help. And truly, cutting out desserts/sweets helps too. Maybe you could move your dessert to after lunch instead of dinner too - gives you time to digest/work it off before bed. I was going to give you a few recommendations, but Hudson, sunnyd, and iloveprincesscuts did a really good job already.

Based on your daily eating habits, I''d say your meals are small enough already. I''d add some nuts (plain almonds are great!) in the afternoon - they''re great for an energy boost before a workout too. My snacks every day are lowfat yogurt and banana in the mornings, and almonds, Triscuits (one of the few snack foods out there not made with white flour), lowfat string cheese, and maybe some applesauce or rice cakes - split through the afternoon in 2 snacks.

Iloveprincesscuts had some GREAT basic advice too. Shimmer, I guess it may be easier for you to eat breakfast on the go, based on your usual daily food. Like Hudson said, it''s a good booster for the day to have a solid breakfast. I eat 3 eggs (mostly whites) every morning, along with some cereal that''s chock-full of fiber and protein, skim milk with that, and 8 oz orange juice. In total that''s 344 calories I eat at 7AM every day, and I''m STILL hungry by 9 or 9:30. But that is the BEST breakfast to get myself going and energized throughout the day - the protein, fiber, and nutrients from the OJ are awesome. She had great advice with protein at every meal - it makes a big difference.

Like ilove said, just make sure you''re eating enough. I average 1500 calories a day, which is a good roundabout number for my body to get enough energy to actually perform a workout. If I eat much less than that, I''m just sluggish and unresponsive. Then again, when I eat 2000 or more a day, I feel bloated and unresponsive again. So there''s a happy medium for everyone''s body, where you''re not hungry all the time, and your body stays on a constant supply of energy, albeit as Ilove said, the snacks/meals should be small and somewhat even. Think of it as "grazing" like cows do. :)

What Sunnyd does is good too - I actually plan my meals and snacks like that so I never have huge gaps where I''ll binge.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with everyone re: nuts! I usually eat a banana and a handful of nuts before working out. I can totally see the difference in my stamina if I skip eating them before working out.

So, when I started working out around end of Feb, I gained almost 6 pounds within the first week. No change in eating habits, so must've been muscle weight. I've since lost those 6lbs but it was a little disappointing since I haven't really lost any weight. BUT for the past week I've been seeing the scale go down 0.2lbs every day!! My dress came in 3 weeks ago and I tried it on but it was too snug at the hips (I ordered a size down) and it cant be let out at all. I tried it again this week and it fit a bit better since I've lost a tad over an inch off my hips!! I still need to lose another 2 inches for it to fit well. But I'm happy I'm seeing something....

I am having a bad hair day today (
5.gif
) so I decided to stay home and do the 30DS. I did level 1 and half of level 2. Great workout!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/2/2009 10:44:33 PM
Author: thing2of2

3.gif

FI and I are in no way out of shape (well maybe a little) and we barely made it through 30DS last night. FI had to stop because his back was bothering him (he has a bad back). I was dying by the second set of push-ups...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 1:40:52 PM
Author: kama_s
I agree with everyone re: nuts! I usually eat a banana and a handful of nuts before working out. I can totally see the difference in my stamina if I skip eating them before working out.

So, when I started working out around end of Feb, I gained almost 6 pounds within the first week. No change in eating habits, so must''ve been muscle weight. I''ve since lost those 6lbs but it was a little disappointing since I haven''t really lost any weight. BUT for the past week I''ve been seeing the scale go down 0.2lbs every day!! My dress came in 3 weeks ago and I tried it on but it was too snug at the hips (I ordered a size down) and it cant be let out at all. I tried it again this week and it fit a bit better since I''ve lost a tad over an inch off my hips!! I still need to lose another 2 inches for it to fit well. But I''m happy I''m seeing something....

5.gif
) so I decided to stay home and do the 30DS. I did level 1 and half of level 2. Great workout!

Great job Kama!

I''m home alone tonight. I might attempt the Shred again. You would think it would be somewhat easy for someone who can run without any problems, but it''s HARD for me
7.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 1:43:55 PM

FI and I are in no way out of shape (well maybe a little) and we barely made it through 30DS last night. FI had to stop because his back was bothering him (he has a bad back). I was dying by the second set of push-ups...
At least you finished it! I''ve been known to duck out during the squat and arm raise.

Gonna give it a go tonight
32.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/3/2009 1:47:55 PM

Date: 4/3/2009 1:40:52 PM
Author: kama_s

So, when I started working out around end of Feb, I gained almost 6 pounds within the first week. No change in eating habits, so must''ve been muscle weight. I''ve since lost those 6lbs but it was a little disappointing since I haven''t really lost any weight. BUT for the past week I''ve been seeing the scale go down 0.2lbs every day!! My dress came in 3 weeks ago and I tried it on but it was too snug at the hips (I ordered a size down) and it cant be let out at all. I tried it again this week and it fit a bit better since I''ve lost a tad over an inch off my hips!! I still need to lose another 2 inches for it to fit well. But I''m happy I''m seeing something....

5.gif

Great job Kama!

I''m home alone tonight. I might attempt the Shred again. You would think it would be somewhat easy for someone who can run without any problems, but it''s HARD for me
7.gif
That''s because it IS hard! I started going to core strengthening sessions last year (twice a week), and when I first started I could barely keep up. Trust me, it gets easier. It''s all about working muscles, and the more you work them, the stronger they get. I am totally willing to place a bet that you''d be able to do the Shred much easily by next week if you keep at it!!

FWIW, I have exercise induced asthma, so running is SO hard for me. I really wish I could run, because I know how much fun I''d have running along the harbourfront.
7.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
30DS is effing hard. The one time I did it I couldn''t walk for 3 days. Major muscle strains, owie! And I''m a dancer whose teacher has told her that her legs are strong. I''ll stick to my Turbo Jams.
16.gif
9.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 1:48:12 PM
Author: Bia
Date: 4/3/2009 1:43:55 PM

At least you finished it! I''ve been known to duck out during the squat and arm raise.

Gonna give it a go tonight
32.gif

My quads are killing from all of the squats...

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the suggestions! I have a whole new grocery list going with tons of healthy snacks (yogurt, almonds) so I hope to see some changes soon! I''m sure I''ll feel better during the day b/c I do find myself extremely sluggish at times.

What level of 30ds are you guys on? Does anyone wear a heart-rate monitor? How many times per week are you averaging?

I have a HRM but it''s still packed away in my boxes that were in storage for the past 3 years! Good luck on finding it, right?! Also, I do 30ds 5-6 times per week right now.

EmptyLeftHand

Shiny_Rock
I am very impressed with everyone''s level of motivation! I thought I was doing well by walking to work again.
My dress arrives on April 15th, I am a half stone lighter than when I ordered it but have been mucking around going on and off my OC-pill so a big oestrogen boost now probably isn''t going to help matters. Hey ho! Just need to east less and do more I guess.

One thing - I have never done any kind of weight training at all. (a) should I? (b) how do I start out?

I''m not in awful shape - 126lb, 5ft 3" - but the backs of the arms are a bit flabby as is my tummy. 12 weeks till the big day.
Any ideas?

xx

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So my "get into shape" plans have taken a drastic turn. I tried on my dress over the weekend and it turns out I''m mental. I thought I had put on weight but apparently I''ve lost. My dress is now too big. Like 2 sizes too big in the boob area. ''sigh.'' The good news is that I just need to maintain my current weight/size and I should have no problem eating the day-of. I think I may focus on my arms to try and get them in a little better shape but overall I''m good.

YAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results