shape
carat
color
clarity

Buying my girlfriends engagement ring in next few days

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I love the video!!! That was awesome!! What a sweet and romantic proposal!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CONGRATS, MATT AND AMANDA!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been waiting to see this! I, too, have been following your story and am very happy for the two of you. You are beaming in the pics! I watched the video too, and it made me teary to see Amanda soooo emotional. You can really see the love in her eyes. The ring is lovely, (as is the granite worktop) you must be very proud!

Congrats again, wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

On another note, you are TOO FUNNY!
9.gif

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
P.S. I want to go to that waterfall NOW! Shame I live on another continent...

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
I''d like to second TripleG as I forgot to ask if you told Amanda about your quest for the perfect ring, this place, and all the other details?

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Matt and Amanda!! You guys look so great together and the ring turned out fabulous.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Matt and Amanda
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I got tears in my eyes when I watched the video. You both look so happy. I love the ring and the granite counter top shows it off nicely!

You must show Amanda this thread -- she needs to know about your PS fan club, and we''d love her to make a guest appearance.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to Matt and Amanda. Great video!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to both you and Amanda!! This has been just the sweetest thread!! The ring and proposal, just amazing!! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to both of you! Wonderful story, and beautiful ring!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo! Congratulations! I''m so excited for the both of you, and it was a lovely proposal, location, and a gorgeous ring! Excellent job!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
You done GOOD, reeeeeeeeeal good!!!
36.gif

You guys are adorable; the proposal was perfect; and manohman, the ring is KILLER! That diamond is a complete FIRECRACKER!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Now go show it to all those local jewelry guys who said you''d get nothin'' but a piece of crap from an internet vendor and say, "Yeah?! Well, LOOKIT *THIS*!!!" Those dumbananas!!!!
20.gif
9.gif

arcticcatmatt

Shiny_Rock
Wow look at everyone come out of the woodwork!

I couldn't have done it without you guys/girls!! MUCH appreciated!!

I told Amanda about the forum. She is going to read it all tomorrow and probably post up!

She is now laughing at all the hurdles I had to jump! ha!

My sales girl at james allen emailed me to make sure everything went as planned with the ring and I was happy with it. Great service! I sent her a link to this thread and she loved it! She said the office was laughing at some stuff.

Amandas parents had us over for dinner tonight and everyone got us a few gifts for the eventual wedding (guest book and stuff). They even got us a cake that said congrats matt and amanda on it.. very nice! The LOVED the ring and passed it around. I do not think Amanda's eyes have come off it yet. It is sparkle heaven! Her mom got out her grandma's (amandas great grandma's) engagement ring. She was born in 1902. No idea how old the ring is. I will try to get a picture of it someday and start a new thread about it when I am able to get a pic.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2009 9:48:54 PM
Author: arcticcatmatt

...Wow look at everyone come out of the woodwork!
Haha! I have actually been following your thread all along, but didn''t have any more to add to the already awesome advice you were given. And you learned well, grasshopper!!!
9.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another lurker here, checking in to say...

Congratulations Matt and Amanda!

Great ring, Matt! all the work you put into your selection really shows!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Matt - first off, i want to wish you and Amanda a HUGE congratulations on getting engaged!
36.gif
your proposal video had me in tears...her reaction and your "woohoo!" was utterly priceless! from your posts, you two sound like such lovely people and together, you make a wonderful couple! the ring is just so beautiful (the granite as well!) and it really shows all the hard effort, research and love you put into it. it just goes to show that a gorgeous ring can be achieved at any budget, and now you have the diamond knowledge to prove it. isn''t PS such a wonderful place?
9.gif

also, good for you for not going into major debt over this purchase! it was a very smart move and you did a fantastic job. also, don''t be a stranger around here...i think we''d all love to be updated on how things are going for you guys. besides, we could help pick out wedding bands!
31.gif

again, many congratulations and best wishes!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results