carat
color
clarity

Buying Advice, a Little Overwhelmed

jtsunami

Rough_Rock
Just put down a deposit on this ring to hold it:

photo_32.jpg

It's from Distinctive Diamonds. Haven't bought the diamond yet. The ring has a CZ in it of course. My girlfriend of course picks out the most expensive one. Retail $2600, got it down to $1850. It's 14K white gold.

It was the first ring she's seen that she really likes and chooses over any other ring. However, it's a bit out of the price range. I've come to grips with the fact I'm probably going to have to go SI1 between .9-.94 cw. I'm been trying to find a similar ring in palladium. So far I've only found ArtCarved rings that are her style (Heartstruck and Belle) in palladium.

I might just have to suck it up and spend a little more on something she loves :lol: . Thinking about getting a diamond from James Allen or the store I put down the deposit. I like how James Allen provides ASET images for up to 3 diamonds free of charge. Whiteflash is probably outside my budget. If I get it from the store, I've found a couple AGS appraisers around here. Anyway, I'll let you know when I make the decision on the diamond. Should be in the next month or so!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results