shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Buttercup! Impulse buy OEC, better than expected!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! The top hand shot shows a flash of violet.

My iPhone case is black and I think it’s reflected in the facets but it’s so much more sparkly IRL than any of my other stones (even Edwina) and has a larger table and it’s so white! It really is better than I expected.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is just gorgeous. That stone is a fireball!
Thanks for the hand shot!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

I think I can get some macro shots in tomorrow’s morning light. Fingers crossed.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love buttercup setting, it really frames not perfectly round cuts, and accentuates the diamond, got is lush too!,

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PreRaphaelite I am adding to the chorus of hand shots pretty please. Please always remember and never forget

457492dro0rb016c.gif

Insert the word "hand" in there between without and pics and there you go. So please :appl:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Are posts #31 and #36 not showing up?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are posts #31 and #36 not showing up?

Hahaha yes and Swoon!!! My excuse is not sleeping more than one or two hours a night since June. Can't speak for anyone else.:cheeky:
Thank you and more more more.:appl::kiss:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and oh so feminine! Love it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous, beautiful diamond and lovely setting! :love: That yg is downright yummy. Your photos are excellent too!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @junebug17 I finally got a new phone! The difference in the camera is noticeable.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! What a divine piece this is!!!:love:
The setting is to die for and the diamond is blinding!!! Huge congrats to the happy, lucky owner of this beauty @PreRaphaelite
(P.S. Your photos are perfect!!!)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The setting is so unique and beautiful! Love the rich yellow gold. Beautiful historic piece!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much all! Whoever matched this stone with this setting back in the old days really knocked it out of the park. I’ll have to be careful not to wear her while driving.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, Kira, hold this for me for a sec, would ya?
Thanks pumpkin.
88B4AF2D-50F7-4411-94AB-1536016F23FC.jpeg
Love your kitty, great assistant. Possibly I can try this with our youngest kitty Molly. Our dog Ronan is zero help, he'd just eat it.:lol:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Love your kitty, great assistant. Possibly I can try this with our youngest kitty Molly. Our dog Ronan is zero help, he'd just eat it.:lol:

I know what you mean! Kira’s brother Max has been caught stealing everything from credit cards to packing tape (he even swallowed a diamond once) Bad bad kitty!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean! Kira’s brother Max has been caught stealing everything from credit cards to packing tape (he even swallowed a diamond once) Bad bad kitty!

What did he do with the packing tape and credit cards? Sounds like he might be starting a business. :lol:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
@JPie lol! I wish!
He has a strange obsession with getting into things! Apparently it is a trait of ragdolls. Recently he stole a small box I had been preparing to ship, and carried it to his kitty condo and hid it inside the cave part. I stressed out looking everywhere and thought it was lost forever. But I can’t stay mad at him for long, though. He has such personality!

A22FDB85-85AB-4D08-841B-2B1D56C36588.jpeg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie lol! I wish!
He has a strange obsession with getting into things! Apparently it is a trait of ragdolls. Recently he stole a small box I had been preparing to ship, and carried it to his kitty condo and hid it inside the cave part. I stressed out looking everywhere and thought it was lost forever. But I can’t stay mad at him for long, though. He has such personality!

A22FDB85-85AB-4D08-841B-2B1D56C36588.jpeg

Oh my goodness he is beautiful! :love: I could not stay mad at that face.

My friend sent me this photo of his cat and asked if we were hiring. :lol:
D8B4A295-6DCC-4742-9CE9-BB6A4E6F80AF.jpeg

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Hahahahahahaha!
Business casual dress code = furry purry

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results