shape
carat
color
clarity

Burmese blue sapphire and diamond ring?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
74DA164E-4B3C-4ABD-90E0-DC564A9B0C11.jpeg A41F9C98-FF6F-45B4-B454-D077583612C2.jpeg B7E2F1BB-BE26-4FC8-A528-36F873BB3316.jpeg Back again with the latest update on the pair of 3 carat blue sapphires.
Originally I was going to make earrings and ordered in a modest pair of mounts after being quoted $5,000 plus for half decent bling earrings. The modest earring mounts did nothing for the sapphires so I was like hmmmmmmmm.
Then I thought about selling them as a pair, but I wanted to keep one. Keep one as a ring? Again, I’m a “go big or go home type gal” and being of a certain age, petite and subtle is no longer in the picture. That and size 7.5 fingers means I need presence!
Again the quotes for something half nice were “ouch”. Then I came across a ring mount on eBay.
As luck would have it, a perfect fit.
So here is the proposed ring, the sapphire is just sitting in the mount but I think this ring is a WOW!
Sorry no sun so the photos are pretty blah.
And thank you to my international enabler Suz xxxx

SO FUN!!!

FA354919-6C29-43BB-8F96-345053A958DB.jpeg 780DA993-59C0-4FFD-B716-3F357BCBA55A.jpeg
Little bit of sunshine but I’m going to have to be more careful, I dropped the sapphire out of the setting and it rolled off down the path :eek2:

I think the setting is gorgeous with the stone!!

The sapphire looks great in the ballerina setting!

What a stunner!!!! :kiss2:

That was the sapphire trying to escape to me -- best let it come this way next time. :lol::P2

This is amazing :geek2:

You’re killing me @Bron357 !
Absolutely gorgeous. The setting is super fun and that sapphire in the sunshine......:kiss2:

Really beautiful. I want a sapphire ring so badly! I am so happy for you that you were able to find a setting that fit so perfectly. The second stone would make an awesome pendant to match, or even in a bangle. Love love love!

Exceptional.

The results are WOW! It's beautiful!!! Great ebay find!

Yes, do it. They were made to be together :love:

Spectacular!!! Would be great if you could set the twin as a pendant

it's stunning! :love:

That ring is amazing!!! I bet you will love staring at the thousands of flashes that will come from that setting! WOW to the diamonds and that sapphire is gorgeous!

The sapphire pops in that diamond halo!! I think you’ve gotten it spot on with the ‘wow’ factor here!

Wowsers!!! So gorgeous :love:.

Do it. These two pieces are soul mates...each floating out in the world alone then serendipitouslly coming together to make this gorgeous ring. They fit perfectly together. Just lovely in every way! (Btw I am 6' with a 7.5 ring and I completely understand needing jewelry with presence! Go fot it!)

Very pretty, now get it set so you don't accidentally drop or lose the stone!!!

Yummy!!!

Beautiful ballerina! I look at that setting, matched with your awesome sapphire, and I just want to jump up off my chair and start doing pirouettes across the room!

Ohhhhh!:love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP