carat
color
clarity

Brown/pink lab stones coming my way!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When the light hits the stone right, it looks like your polish :kiss2:
Yeah, it's nuts how much it changes with different lights and the reflections of color. @Rhino Is it that lower colors reflect more light, or is it about the type of lower color (e.g. the tint)?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, it's nuts how much it changes with different lights and the reflections of color. @Rhino Is it that lower colors reflect more light, or is it about the type of lower color (e.g. the tint)?

I bet it's reflecting sky. Pretty diamond!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs check out BG’s Andrea setting (it’s a Sholdt).

BMI

Shiny_Rock
@lovedogs
The diamond you chose is so pretty and you always take such fantastic pictures! I am so happy for you that your search for that elusive brown diamond has a happy ending finally. :dance: I am a huge fan of brown diamonds with pink undertones so I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of all of them! :appl: Enjoy!

NightOwlInCanada

Rough_Rock
I received my pink diamond from @Rhino!!
It is a bit pinker than I imagined, but it is soooo sparkly and simply amazing. I decided to have Jonathan mount the diamond on a simple Stueller setting in white gold with a bit of rose gold so it reflects the color nicely.

Here are some pics, not the best, but to give an idea. The pink tint is more apparent in real life. Please forgive my short and puffy (and hairy!) fingers.

In natural light

Pink diamond.png
Pink diamond2.png Pink diamond3.png

In indoor light

Pink diamond4.png

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! That looks lovely, and a total bargain for that much coverage at that price :))

muesli

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. What color grading does it have? And does it say pink on the lab report? :)

NightOwlInCanada

Rough_Rock
Thank you @muesli!

@Lessics, the diamond is graded as an L color, VS1, without any mention about the pink tint on the report. I see that your avatar features a diamond that seems to have a pink tint to it as well? It's really gorgeous.
Here is the link to the diamond from AV.

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
SLUUUUUUURP!! Those are FUN!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results