shape
carat
color
clarity

brilliance scope reports and animation?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Talk to me in a few years when I have a teenager in my house.:)
----------------

Deal :)

student

Shiny_Rock
Who says Eliot is the best poet to come out of St. Louis?

sean

Rough_Rock
after reading all the interesting replies on brilliance , it seems to me that in order for me to stay within my budget , $2000 ,for a princess cut,i either have to sacrifice some better prefered depth and table pecentages for higher ones, high 70's to low 80's and thus loose some brilliance and light reflection or go down in carrat weight and keep the better mid 70% TABLE AND DEPTH PERCENTAGES ? am i on the right path ??? in the end i'm not so worried about evaluating numbers so long as at the end of the day i have a great diamond for the money i spend and has good brilliance , fire and light reflection ! if i were viewing several stones , i would take into account the reports for each stone and then i would back my own judgement to pick the one that looked the best to my eyes, after all , i'm the one who will give it to my wife to be , but i think knowing the rports on the stones also helps but in the end i would go with what looked best to me .:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results