shape
carat
color
clarity

BrianTheCutter and LesleyH - News Flash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Policy reminder:

#13-d states:

1. Do not post links or references to any other jewelry information website, forum, videos, blog, or podcast.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck to you both!

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
Lesley and Brian,

This is such sad news.

You both helped me design and purchase the most beautiful diamond pendant in August, 2008.

Every time I wear it people just stare. I think of you every time I put it on.

You were a pleasure to work with. Lesley and I had many telephone conversations when all we did was laugh!

I still want to design a pair of diamond studs or diamond huggy hoops this year. Now I don''t know who I should buy them from.

Best of luck in the future!

You will surely be missed!

Jane

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 1:10:47 PM
Author: Mrs.Guz
Lesley and Brian,

This is such sad news.

You both helped me design and purchase the most beautiful diamond pendant in August, 2008.

Every time I wear it people just stare. I think of you every time I put it on.

You were a pleasure to work with. Lesley and I had many telephone conversations when all we did was laugh!

I still want to design a pair of diamond studs or diamond huggy hoops this year. Now I don''t know who I should buy them from.

Best of luck in the future!

You will surely be missed!

Jane
Hi Jane

I wouldn''t worry about sticking with Whiteflash for your upcoming project. I made some enquiries myself and was told that the team of jewellery makers will still be there. And the diamonds will come from the same sight holders and will be cut to the same standards as before. I hope that reassures you. It certainly reassured me. I want a wedding band to go with my engagement ring that WF made me!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2009 4:51:49 PM
Author: Maisie
Hi Jane
I wouldn''t worry about sticking with Whiteflash for your upcoming project. I made some enquiries myself and was told that the team of jewellery makers will still be there. And the diamonds will come from the same sight holders and will be cut to the same standards as before. I hope that reassures you. It certainly reassured me. I want a wedding band to go with my engagement ring that WF made me!
Maisie...
31.gif
...oh do tell us more. Is there a thread about this?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not yet lol! I can''t afford it yet. Christmas was expensive! I will probably buy it in the summer.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2009 3:40:39 PM
Author: Maisie
Not yet lol! I can''t afford it yet. Christmas was expensive! I will probably buy it in the summer.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

I will keep tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results