shape
carat
color
clarity

BrianTheCutter and LesleyH - News Flash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrianTheCutter

Shiny_Rock
Dear Friends,

As of January 1, 2009, neither I nor my associate, Lesley Harris, who has worked closely with me for over 10 years, will be associated with Whiteflash.com.

My life''s work has emphasized my dedication to produce diamonds of all sizes that achieve the highest level of cut perfection, culminating thus far in the creation of A CUT ABOVE hearts and arrows diamonds. There are five generations of diamond dust in my blood and each generation has been proud to say so. I have enjoyed and had the great privilege to design and supervise the production of unique and beautiful jewelry for many years and look forward to an even more productive and creative future in the diamond and jewelry business. Working with thousands of diamond loving clients, many of whom have become friends over the years, has been an integral part of our love of each and every aspect of the diamond and jewelry business.

Be assured that it is you, our beloved customers, who have provided our most rewarding moments and we know well that there will be many more rewarding moments in the many years to come. Stay tuned for great news soon.

Best of luck to our colleagues at Whiteflash.

Sincerely,

"BrianTheCutter"

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wishing you and Lesley the best and looking forward to what is to come for you two!!!
emcocktl.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 8:19:05 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wishing you and Lesley the best and looking forward to what is to come for you two!!!
emcocktl.gif
A big ditto to that. Wishing you and Lesley only the best. You really put the importance of CUT on the map to buying online. Your ACA brand is stellar. I am lucky to have one. I have only the utmost respect for you. I will miss hearing Lesley's lovely voice. Cheers to you both!!!
35.gif
Lisa

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto Skippy and Kaleigh. All the best!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Best wishes for the New Year!

cheers--Sharon

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck to you and Lesley, Brian!!!! We all know that whatever you two choose to do will be awesome!!!!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Brian, after having just met you and Lesley, I''m so sad to hear this news. However, I know you will move on to only do bigger and better things, so I wish you both the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Cheers to you both!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck Brian & Lesley....

Perry

beach

Brilliant_Rock
I wish you both the best! Lesley, you helped me so much in my purchase and you will be missed! I look forward to hearing about what you all have in store for the future!

Is the ACA brand going to still be offered at whiteflash?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow knock me over with a feather I would have never expected that to happen.
Best of luck in the future.
looking forward to the news.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I wish you both the VERY, VERY best!
I know you will both be extremely successful in ANY and ALL your future endeavors.
I am so lucky to have spoken on the phone to you Brian and listened to your vast knowledge about diamonds and cutting etc...
I have also laughed with Lesley over the phone.
I will miss you both.
Please keep us posted on your future work.
I was always honored but now I feel even more honor to own an ACA diamond that is in my beloved e-ring.

Cheers and my most heartfelt joyous wishes...

I won''t say goodbye but see you later...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa! Big news! Best of luck to you in your future endeavors and I will be looking for more news from you in the future!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck to you both in whatever the future brings for you!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

Good luck Brian & Lesley!! I loved working with both of you on my asscher necklace, and Lesley on my tennis bracelet. I wish you both the best -- please keep us posted on your whereabouts!!

Hope to work with you both again in the future... Happy Holidays and have a healthy, happy 2009!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I just recently worked with Lesley on a few beautiful items from Whiteflash. I wish you and Lesley the best!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck with your new endeavor, Brian. I wish Lesley the best as well.

Deborah
34.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Best to both you in your new journies.

Can''t wait to hear what is next for you.
I love my ACA and want another! Thank you Brian.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow I wouldn''t have seen that coming. Are you and Lesley going to be working together? Why is everyone leaving Whiteflash? First John Pollard, then Celina, then Lindsey now you two.

I would be interested to know if the ACA diamonds will stay with WF too.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
Big news, and can''t wait to hear of things to come.

Brian, altough I haven''t had the pleasure of working with you directly, I''ve only heard great things about your service. Lesley too.
Of course, your awesome diamond skill and knowledge is a given, and we at PS have been fortunate to have benefited from it.

All the best for both of your futures, and of course to the remaining team at WF.
1.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Brian & Lesley, best to you in your endeavors.

While I never worked with Brian, I had worked with Lesley and she went well and beyond to help make my WF experience flawless. Thank you for everything!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brian,

Sending my best wishes to you and Lesley for your future endeavors!! I am very much looking forward to hearing your great news!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 9:45:53 PM
Author: strmrdr
Me either.

I will miss Lesley (and her lovely accent), she has been phenominal to work with. No one could ask for a better SA.

I wish you guys all the best, you deserve it.
emrose.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Brian, I am speechless!

It was a pleasure to have been able to speak with you when Whiteflash was making my eternity band. Knowing how dedicated you are to your customers gave me the confidence to move forward and I now have one of the most beautiful pieces of jewelery I have ever seen. I look forward to hearing what will come from you in the future.

I wish you and Lesley the very best for a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 9:45:53 PM
Author: strmrdr
Ditto that, best of wishes, and happy holidays to you both!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 5:48:19 AM
Author: Maisie
Wow I wouldn't have seen that coming. Are you and Lesley going to be working together? Why is everyone leaving Whiteflash? First John Pollard, then Celina, then Lindsey now you two.

I would be interested to know if the ACA diamonds will stay with WF too.
Maisie pretty much summed up what I was going to say. Good luck to you Brian and Lesley and a heartfelt thanks for all you have done in the diamond industry and for the diamond consumer.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
HMMM....Maybe they are all branching out and creating their own PS Jewelry store....
31.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

You will be missed!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Good luck to you both, Brian. Please keep us updated
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a shock!!!
6.gif

I certainly have the greatest admiration for you, Brian, and am very proud to own your diamonds. I'll be waiting to hear what happens next!

I wish both you and Lesley the best!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This creates a lot of questions. Will WF still stock ACA diamonds? This might matter to people who were planning to upgrade later.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2008 6:34:50 AM
Author: Ellen
Me either.

I will miss Lesley (and her lovely accent), she has been phenomenal to work with. No one could ask for a better SA.

I wish you guys all the best, you deserve it.
emrose.gif
I Completely agree with that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results