shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston Area GTG???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I'm good either day so let me know. I would prefer to do it in Burlington. The mall would be good.

ETA: Unfortunately, I don't have anything new to share.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Lol--- I will wear gloves..a scarf.... etc!
I am coming from the Salem NH area. Off 93
I like the 31st better... But I will try to be there for the 24th. I am going to be on a shoot all next week...so I might be a little tired by Saturday . There was a possibility I might have had to work Saturday the 24th-- but thats all clear now.
36.gif

I just have to work on the logistics on getting over there Saturday.
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are a few people on the N. Shore. What kind of a shoot will you be on? Sounds glam!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Lol not that glam--its a photo shoot for baby products- you will be able to see the results when they come out in the stores--on the packaging--which is always a hoot!
35.gif

A week with babies..dogs..and Adult models,,, it will be along week! But I love my job
36.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, it seems that several people can't make the 24th...can everybody make the 31st even though it's super-bowl weekend? I can do either Saturday.

ETA: Fajitas and 'Ritas sounds great to me! I can pig out on chips and salsa anytime! I also love Mantra (Indian--Downtown Crossing) and Sakura-Bana (Sushi--Financial District), but I think Fajitas and Ritas is a safer bet.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
yessssss on the 31st!
Super Bowl shhmooper bowl!
25.gif
lol

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oy Vey! The 31st is my dad''s birthday party. I totally forgot about it!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Whatever day you guys pick - it better not snow!!!! LOL!

Maybe we should meet in the Bahamas? Anybody want to spring for a plane?
33.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
then the 31st is out--
happy b-day to your Dad!
1.gif

"Maybe we should meet in the Bahamas? Anybody want to spring for a plane?"
Sounds good to me!!
10.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry guys, I *just* sold the plane. I do however have a dinghy and 2 paddles.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 8:12:58 PM
Author: blinkydoll
Lol--- I will wear gloves..a scarf.... etc!
I am coming from the Salem NH area. Off 93
I like the 31st better... But I will try to be there for the 24th. I am going to be on a shoot all next week...so I might be a little tired by Saturday . There was a possibility I might have had to work Saturday the 24th-- but thats all clear now.
36.gif

I just have to work on the logistics on getting over there Saturday.
2.gif
Blinky, I live very close to Salem, and I''d be happy to have you join my carpool if you''d like.
1.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
oh? a sparkle bus? jk
oh--thank you Allison for the offer-------- how does all this still work-- and still be secretive? like info n such on where to meet etc?

Who's commuting with you?
1.gif

I could meet you somewhere?

my hubs was volunteering to bring me--- but I wasn't sure if that would be weird-- bec its a girl day.
So carpooling could be a good idea.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 8:33:43 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Sorry guys, I *just* sold the plane. I do however have a dinghy and 2 paddles.

JUST sold the plane! What terrible timing! Guess we''ll have to stick around here. Paddling is a bit much in this temperature. LOL!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
BTW, is anybody coming from the south shore or RI? If not, maybe we should meet somewhere around Salem , NH?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I''d be coming from Arlington, so going up to Salem and then back down to Boston (to see HH''s wedding bands) would be rather out of my way.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Diamante, the reason we''re meeting in Boston is because Hudson Hawk''s wedding bands are at the jewelry building in Boston per her opening post in the thread.
1.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 12:47:06 AM
oh? a sparkle bus? jk
oh--thank you Allison for the offer-------- how does all this still work-- and still be secretive? like info n such on where to meet etc?

Who''s commuting with you?
1.gif

my hubs was volunteering to bring me--- but I wasn''t sure if that would be weird-- bec its a girl day.

Blinky, as of this moment, I''m pretty sure we''ll be picking up Shigidigi on the way, and tberube usually rides with me (or I with her) when we head into the city.

We can pick a public place to meet up in Salem, NH and you are most welcome to ride with whoever''s in my bus.
2.gif
There is a plaza on the south end of Broadway in Salem with a Joann Fabrics and a gym - we could meet in that plaza. We can work out specifics as we get there.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 1:56:50 PM
Author: Allison D.

oh? a sparkle bus? jk

1.gif

my hubs was volunteering to bring me--- but I wasn''t sure if that would be weird-- bec its a girl day.

Blinky, as of this moment, I''m pretty sure we''ll be picking up Shigidigi on the way, and tberube usually rides with me (or I with her) when we head into the city.

We can pick a public place to meet up in Salem, NH and you are most welcome to ride with whoever''s in my bus.
2.gif
There is a plaza on the south end of Broadway in Salem with a Joann Fabrics and a gym - we could meet in that plaza. We can work out specifics as we get there.

Oh!! I defiantly know which plaza you are talking about. Is that on the way for you? Thats fine with me if it is not out of the way for you
1.gif

If u needed a meeting point off of 93.. there is the target that is in between 93 and 95.
I thought shigidigi is in Salem Ma. area?

35.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m coming from RI, so Beantown is as far north as I''d like to go if that''s alright...

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Cant wait to see your wedding band!
4.gif

I haven''t been to the jewelers building in a while---yay!
36.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 9:10:44 PM

Date: 1/16/2009 1:56:50 PM
Author: Allison D.

oh? a sparkle bus? jk

1.gif

2.gif

Oh!! I defiantly know which plaza you are talking about. Is that on the way for you? Thats fine with me if it is not out of the way for you
1.gif

If u needed a meeting point off of 93.. there is the target that is in between 93 and 95.
I thought shigidigi is in Salem Ma. area?

35.gif
Blinky, no worries. It is materially on the way for me - I just had dinner in that plaza last night. It''s only 10 minutes from my house - I live in the Merrimack Valley.

Shigi is in Salem, so we''ll bop down 95 and get her on the way. No worries.
1.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 10:38:38 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I'm coming from RI, so Beantown is as far north as I'd like to go if that's alright...
Of course it's okay!
1.gif
Boston has been working well for us on the last several go-rounds since it's central, so makes sense.

Besides, your bands are in Boston, and I can't wait to see them!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I must not have been paying sufficient attention! LOL!

So, we are going to the Jewelers'' Building in Boston? Sounds good. I have not been there in years. Are we doing anything besides that? How many are coming? I have an idea that may be cool.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks like the following people are on board for the day.

Hudson
Allison D.
DiamanteBlu
BlinkyDoll
New England Lady
Kismet
Swimmer
Tbrube
Shigidigi
Mercoledi

I think that''s it, so 10 all together.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Is there any kind of a plan or schedule yet?
[BTW, did we not have our get together last year at the NH seacoast?]

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the plan is to get lunch at Fajitas and Ritas in Downtown Crossing and then to go to the Jeweler''s building to drool.

Yes, last year we had a GTG in Salem, we had another one last fall in Boston...

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I think the plan sounds great! Fajitas & Ritas and the jewelry building with all of you lovely ladies sounds like a great afternoon to me! What time are we meeting for lunch? Right at noon?

I can''t wait to see you all and to see HudsonHawk''s wedding bands! I''m just going to keep my fingers crossed for no snow that day...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Noon sounds good to me!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
noontime sounds good to me
1.gif

what time does the jewelers building close?
they are saying a few flurries on Saturday-- it doesn''t sound serious though
21.gif

when should we meetup Allison?--- that place sounds fine :)

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I''m late to this folks. I loved the last two get-togethers0 they were fun! Unfortunately I won''t be able to join you all this time. I''m meeting with the husband this weekend to work some things out and next weekend I willl be in New York to get away for a little while. Sad since I loooove Fajitas and Ritas too! Have fun drooling at the sparklies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results