clarity

Blue sapphire + OEC cluster floral ring

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SMTB is all about the pics, right?!?!
Full story and details of the making can be found here

First up will be vendor shots!
283A46DF-94BD-4BB4-8575-69503368B440.jpeg 370324E7-56AD-451B-913D-E02E80C1AF16.gif 2F75E10E-7CE6-41A9-9BD5-B0F4D1D83FB3.gif

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
C10E0126-5B39-42BC-83B2-9E3698414C4E.jpeg

I remember being a pre-teen, going thru the huge Service Merchandise catalog. And making lists of how I would decorate my house someday. And my husbands wardrobe. And my kids clothes. And most of all - my jewelry. And tallying up how much it all cost. (How weird is that?) ( actually it’s embarrassing :) )
But I remember thinking if I could someday just have an emerald ring, a ruby ring, a diamond ring, and a blue sapphire ring.....i’d be pretty dang happy.
=)2

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How utterly gorgeous! The detail in those petals are just so stunning to look at! I bet you can't stop looking at it from every angle - it's amazing!

And it's so romantic!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher -

You have, once again, knocked it out of the park. Your new ring is STUNNING! Would you mind posting the specs on the center stone and also on the 8 sides? I have 8 perfectly matched rounds and a larger yellow sapphire, but it might be a little large for a cluster, so I'm looking for comps.

Seriously, girl, your collection is just gorgeous, and this is a new favorite for me. Congratulations; wear this in good health always.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How utterly gorgeous! The detail in those petals are just so stunning to look at! I bet you can't stop looking at it from every angle - it's amazing!

And it's so romantic!
Thank you!
It is indeed mesmerizing- it’s hard to look away!

@Rfisher -

You have, once again, knocked it out of the park. Your new ring is STUNNING! Would you mind posting the specs on the center stone and also on the 8 sides? I have 8 perfectly matched rounds and a larger yellow sapphire, but it might be a little large for a cluster, so I'm looking for comps.

Seriously, girl, your collection is just gorgeous, and this is a new favorite for me. Congratulations; wear this in good health always.
You are too kind Mrs B! :blush:
I will indeed get the stats in here concisely. I have to run out - but will do so yet tonight.
cant wait to see where your yellow sapphire takes you. Or more precise where you take it! :lol:
Thank you!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous!!

I have a similar one in progress (should be ready soon); my inspiration was a diamond on diamond one from a different vendor who many people here don’t like which is ok because he doesn’t like it here either lol. It’s a yellow sapphire and rounded petals with lab diamonds.

So I just wanted to say I love it. Your sapphire is oh so glowy!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher -

DK is doing one for me with my round yellow sapphire which is 7.1mm and I’m doing 3mm ideal cut lab halo.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave -

When this is done, would you mind very much linking me to your SMTB thread so I don't mis this? I'd really appreciate it! Sounds wonderful!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its gorgouse! :appl:
The rainbows its throwing in those vendor shots :love:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh! That is just so very delicious! Each view is more gorgeous than the last! Love it so much! Enjoy! :clap:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well, as if I didn't have enough feelings today to add JEALOUSY to them!

WOW. Just wow. Enjoy!:kiss2::kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock

I remember being a pre-teen, going thru the huge Service Merchandise catalog. And making lists of how I would decorate my house someday. And my husbands wardrobe. And my kids clothes. And most of all - my jewelry. And tallying up how much it all cost. (How weird is that?) ( actually it’s embarrassing :) )
But I remember thinking if I could someday just have an emerald ring, a ruby ring, a diamond ring, and a blue sapphire ring.....i’d be pretty dang happy.
=)2

What a beautiful set! Your new floral sapphire ring is AMAZING!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow the glow on that sapphire is just amazing. Everything about this ring is amazing, the diamonds, the setting....spectacular!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, congrats, did you get the cabochon heart from another PSer that originally was from Barry?

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stats:
1.21ct 5.97x5.91mm no-heat Madagascar sapphire from R. Quantz, but originally EarthsTreasury
1.68tcw 3.68-3.75mm antique OEC G/VS2-SI1 from a brooch I found
18k yellow/18k unplated white - CVB :love:
Size 6.25

Here ya go @mrs-b
=)2

ps: does mixing brilliant cut center with OEC stones qualify this as a Franken-cluster? :lol:

Last edited:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous!!

I have a similar one in progress (should be ready soon); my inspiration was a diamond on diamond one from a different vendor who many people here don’t like which is ok because he doesn’t like it here either lol. It’s a yellow sapphire and rounded petals with lab diamonds.

So I just wanted to say I love it. Your sapphire is oh so glowy!

Thank you!
A yellow floral cluster - :love:
Have you included your inspo picture anywhere? I’m intrigued!

Its gorgouse! :appl:
The rainbows its throwing in those vendor shots :love:
Thank you :))
Got to rely on the vendor for those - I can’t seem to catch them this well!

Gosh! That is just so very delicious! Each view is more gorgeous than the last! Love it so much! Enjoy! :clap:
Thank you =)

Gorgeous, congrats, did you get the cabochon heart from another PSer that originally was from Barry?
Thank you!
Yes! I bought that absolutely stunning emerald cab from a truly lovely PS’er named Arkieb1. Have you two met? :lol-2: :lol:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well, as if I didn't have enough feelings today to add JEALOUSY to them!

WOW. Just wow. Enjoy!:kiss2::kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

Thank you!
I seem to remember you have some of my very most favorite PS rings - so right back atcha!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set! Your new floral sapphire ring is AMAZING!

Thank you! As a youngster I never ever would have believed I would be this lucky.

Wow the glow on that sapphire is just amazing. Everything about this ring is amazing, the diamonds, the setting....spectacular!
Thank you - the glow is something isn’t it? I hope I did it justice.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my word.... when I saw this on IG, I was floored!! :kiss2: I can’t get over how magnificent this is - the sapphire is the most perfect velvety, glowing blue gem and it’s in an equally divine home. Congratulation and enjoy!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!
Yes! I bought that absolutely stunning emerald cab from a truly lovely PS’er named Arkieb1. Have you two met? :lol-2: :lol:

I couldn't remember if I sold it to you or I sold it to someone else and you bought it from them after they purchased it from me that is how long ago it was but it looks GREAT btw!!!!! Your new sapphire ring looks amazing!!!

The fact I couldn't remember is too funny!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful @Rfisher. Bluelicious in every sense of the word. When I first saw it I thought that is a DK creation! LOL I see now it is a CVB creation. Love all of the versions and it looks just beautiful on you too. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

=)2

All breathtakingly stunning!:love:
An amazing collection indeed.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow! Thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher
209F5496-2899-49FC-AE14-2BCA08FA2FBB.jpeg 3F20CDC4-D415-4D91-B723-F693256331D9.jpeg

DK is usually fast, so it should be ready in the next week or two. I sent him my sapphire about 2 weeks ago maybe.

beautiful inspos! I’d love to see his work someday!
I tell ya- your evaluation of the mmd’s in your cluster compared to the stones you put next to your aqua is gonna make some waves. Either way :lol: ! can’t wait!

Oh my word.... when I saw this on IG, I was floored!! :kiss2: I can’t get over how magnificent this is - the sapphire is the most perfect velvety, glowing blue gem and it’s in an equally divine home. Congratulation and enjoy!!
Thank you! The stone is small, but is special. The setting is pretty dang special, too.

I couldn't remember if I sold it to you or I sold it to someone else and you bought it from them after they purchased it from me that is how long ago it was but it looks GREAT btw!!!!! Your new sapphire ring looks amazing!!!

The fact I couldn't remember is too funny!!!
:lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results