shape
carat
color
clarity

Blood in urine

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Don't be scared @Begonia. I have something similar that showed up on an abdominal Ultrasound. It was a thickening of the ureter and also an extra ureter IIRC and something weird in the kidney. I saw a urologist for it and she repeated the US (did not recommend a biopsy at that time) and she said it is most likely nothing and not to worry. I was supposed to go back for a follow up in 2020 but of course we all know Covid happened and so I didn't make an appointment for that follow up. I will go for the follow up probably next year. But in any case I was not alarmed as she told me that it is not uncommon to have that. So please try not to worry too much and good luck with your biopsy. Sending you well wishes and gentle (((hugs))).

That does give me confidence @missy!!
I have anxiety, that manifests with heath issues. Big time. Reading that has helped, as I'm not turning to Dr. Google, and the urologist said little on the phone :(

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending positive thoughts and well wishes...

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @lilmosun! I'm drinking more fluids now, hoping that helps. Water seems recommended for ailments LOL. Headache? Water. Acid? Water. Tired? Water. Sore back? Soak in a tub.

laughing but so true...for my covid vaccine, I was told drink LOTS of water. Same thing with trying to control my mom's blood pressure, the secret seems to be hydration. And a good soak never hurts calm the nerves!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of dust and good wishes to you @Begonia. Please keep thinking good thoughts.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust and good wishes to you @Begonia. Please keep thinking good thoughts.

Ahhhh thanks @Calliecake :)
If someone else was going in, I'd say sounds like your waterworks need some tweaking, then you'll be right as rain. My wise Buddhist friend once told me not to believe everything I think, so I'm calling bullsh*t to my worried thoughts, and not believing them. Or trying to anyway.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you @Begonia. I hope everything goes well with your biopsy.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our worried thoughts can really get the best of us can’t they?
I understand completely and I’m the same way, as much as I try not to be.
Everything’s going to be ok. Sending you calm and healing (mental and physical) energy.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Our worried thoughts can really get the best of us can’t they?
I understand completely and I’m the same way, as much as I try not to be.
Everything’s going to be ok. Sending you calm and healing (mental and physical) energy.

Sniff @Bonfire. Come in here, I need a follow up hug. Then we have tea and a slice of apple pie. I just made 2.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock

Hey D! I'm anxious as heck., but trying to do self care and things that claim me, like cooking and playing with plants.

There's a couple of things going on. This dang test (still not confirmed for Tuesday night), and talking to my doctor Wednesday about the possibility of taking short term disability for up to 6 months. Worksafe refuses to reopen my claim for the injury that hurt my back, and I'm on the pain/tension cycle and can't seem to get off. My union has suggested it as an option while I seek treatment on my own, and appeal the worksafe decision. My supervisor's will be furious, but I've done everything I was told to do with this injury for 3 years and I'm left disabled and in pain, so no more good girl.

How are you doing today? Tell me about you for a while :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey D! I'm anxious as heck., but trying to do self care and things that claim me, like cooking and playing with plants.

There's a couple of things going on. This dang test (still not confirmed for Tuesday night), and talking to my doctor Wednesday about the possibility of taking short term disability for up to 6 months. Worksafe refuses to reopen my claim for the injury that hurt my back, and I'm on the pain/tension cycle and can't seem to get off. My union has suggested it as an option while I seek treatment on my own, and appeal the worksafe decision. My supervisor's will be furious, but I've done everything I was told to do with this injury for 3 years and I'm left disabled and in pain, so no more good girl.

How are you doing today? Tell me about you for a while :)
Oh the long weekend must be dragging for you
pain is also exhausting and i akways think one needs rest to heal so quite frankly F your work ! Good you have your union in your corner

Easter monday here
we should be going into town to buy a microwave because they have 9 months defereed credit today and im suffering pea & corn withdrawl but i cant be bothered, so im doing washing on a nice sunny day instead
The little stray Fluffa duffa ate the left over quiche i put out for the birds
here is Borris guarding the birds' food from the birds and Fluffa Duffa eatting it !
It was a lovelly quiche but i frooze it on its best before date and i don't think I'd risk keeping it to eat cold after Gary rejected it last night (he's very fussy and particular) its full of bacon but no onion so a cat's Easter threat
20210405_090005.jpg

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh the long weekend must be dragging for you
pain is also exhausting and i akways think one needs rest to heal so quite frankly F your work ! Good you have your union in your corner

Easter monday here
we should be going into town to buy a microwave because they have 9 months defereed credit today and im suffering pea & corn withdrawl but i cant be bothered, so im doing washing on a nice sunny day instead
The little stray Fluffa duffa ate the left over quiche i put out for the birds
here is Borris guarding the birds' food from the birds and Fluffa Duffa eatting it !
It was a lovelly quiche but i frooze it on its best before date and i don't think I'd risk keeping it to eat cold after Gary rejected it last night (he's very fussy and particular) its full of bacon but no onion so a cat's Easter threat
20210405_090005.jpg

Look at them enjoying brunch LOL!
when in doubt...give it to the kitties.
I'm with you about the "have to's" in life. Sick of having to do this, and having to do that.

Easter treats. I was really good about not eating chocolate eggs. I crave them but chocolate makes me cranky. I know right? How. Is. That. Possible? It does, and I get mean as a hornet too. Did you have some? Were they good? Can you describe then in detail? Just kidding.

Hope your day is going well. I stress bought 3 plants. Oh dear. They're nice but not something I was yearning for. Well at least they were cheap.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Look at them enjoying brunch LOL!
when in doubt...give it to the kitties.
I'm with you about the "have to's" in life. Sick of having to do this, and having to do that.

Easter treats. I was really good about not eating chocolate eggs. I crave them but chocolate makes me cranky. I know right? How. Is. That. Possible? It does, and I get mean as a hornet too. Did you have some? Were they good? Can you describe then in detail? Just kidding.

Hope your day is going well. I stress bought 3 plants. Oh dear. They're nice but not something I was yearning for. Well at least they were cheap.

I feel knackered
maybe too many little Easter eggs ...Euro ones - very hard to unwrap
Gary found the caramel ones too sweet so i got extra !
The cats got the rest of their Easter chicken i cooked them
Probably going to have up turned little noses tonorrow when they get regular cat food for breakfast
It was 20 degrees C today so got a load of washing out
its been really windy

Yaaaaah ! to plant bargains

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you today.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How are you, friend?

kind regards, Sharon

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hey @Daisys and Diamonds and @Calliecake. Thanks for checking in :)

Had the procedure and am on day 3 post, and am feeling much better :)
It was my first time being under general anesthetic and first time having a camera snaked up my urethra, bladder, ureter to kidney. I haven't heard from the doctor yet about the biopsy but she did tell hubbie that everything 'looked' normal. On a powerful antibiotic and finished it today (along with all the bowel issues that go along with those). The pain from the ureter was fierce for about 6 hours afterward. Tylenol 3's and advil took the edge off, kinda. Much better by day 3 though!

I'm hoping for the best here, but can't relax until I hear about that dang biopsy ya know? Not peeing blood anymore or at least it looks mostly clear. The waterworks weren't keen on the camera I'm guessing.

What I didn't know about is the fatigue and depression after procedures. I can only imagine how folks feel after major surgery! This was nothing in comparison, and I feel quite down and exhausted. I imagine those antibiotics messing up my intestinal flora isn't helping.

So dang glad it's over! Once I was prepped, I had to wait for about 4 hours. I think they were behind. 4 hours sure went slowly with no companion, phone or book. Had a few panic attacks by hour 3, and was just figuring out a way to yank the IV and do a runner when they came by to get me LOL.

So glad that's over!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sounds really good for a start! Glad it's over. Good luck with the path report!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It was my first time being under general anesthetic and first time having a camera snaked up my urethra, bladder, ureter to kidney. I haven't heard from the doctor yet about the biopsy but she did tell hubbie that everything 'looked' normal. On a powerful antibiotic and finished it today (along with all the bowel issues that go along with those). The pain from the ureter was fierce for about 6 hours afterward. Tylenol 3's and advil took the edge off, kinda. Much better by day 3 though!

I'm hoping for the best here, but can't relax until I hear about that dang biopsy ya know? Not peeing blood anymore or at least it looks mostly clear. The waterworks weren't keen on the camera I'm guessing.

What I didn't know about is the fatigue and depression after procedures. I can only imagine how folks feel after major surgery! This was nothing in comparison, and I feel quite down and exhausted. I imagine those antibiotics messing up my intestinal flora isn't helping.

So dang glad it's over! Once I was prepped, I had to wait for about 4 hours. I think they were behind. 4 hours sure went slowly with no companion, phone or book. Had a few panic attacks by hour 3, and was just figuring out a way to yank the IV and do a runner when they came by to get me LOL.

So glad that's over!

So glad it is over @Begonia and gentle hugs. Here's to receiving a good (negative) biopsy report!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been thinking about you begonia. Waiting on pathology is always awful, but hearing that everything “looked” normal is reassuring.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Begonia, so glad this test is behind you, sorry you had to go through all of that. Waiting for results is hard but it's encouraging that everything seemed normal. Sending lots of positive thoughts for a negative result. <3

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

So glad that's over!

Thinking of you this morning. I have to say that usually with biopsies, no news is GREAT news.
Hang in there and glad to hear you're feeling better.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Glad it's behind you & hopefully it will be smooth sailing from now on!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Praying for a clean bill of health! No more blood in urine is a good sign! Hang in there sister!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results