shape
carat
color
clarity

Blood in urine

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Begonia, I’m so glad you are passed the biopsy. Waiting for biopsy results isdifficult. Hopefully you will get good news soon on the results. Hang in there. You have lots of people here to support you if you feel anxious.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
@Begonia, I’m so glad you are passed the biopsy. Waiting for biopsy results isdifficult. Hopefully you will get good news soon on the results. Hang in there. You have lots of people here to support you if you feel anxious.

I do get really anxious at times and am stress buying houseplants, about 6 in the past 4 days! There. Aren't. Enough. Windows and that's stressing me out LOL.

I used to Google the crap out of everything and find out way too much info which would make this anxious begonia just wilt. I'm not gonna do that. I'm plant puttering, drinking tea, and praying along with planning a meal for my older baby's birthday tomorrow. He's 23. He's the older one of these 2... 20190409_091340.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your kids are adorable. Where did all those years go? Happy Birthday to your son! I hope you have a wonderful birthday dinner tomorrow.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Prices - May 2021
    Diamond Prices - May 2021
    Jewelry Travel Tips 2021
    Jewelry Travel Tips 2021
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.