shape
carat
color
clarity

Blood in urine

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Update. No kidney stones, but thickening of ureter and anomaly in left kidney. I'm having a ureteroscopy and possible biopsy, maybe Tuesday night. This wasn't something I was expecting to be honest. I thought stray kidney stone. Sigh.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update. No kidney stones, but thickening of ureter and anomaly in left kidney. I'm having a ureteroscopy and possible biopsy, maybe Tuesday night. This wasn't something I was expecting to be honest. I thought stray kidney stone. Sigh.

Good luck with the biopsy!

DK :))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Take care. Healing vibes across the kms....

cheers--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh shoot
That's a pain
still good to get it checked out
Best wishes to you dear Begonia

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh shoot
That's a pain
still good to get it checked out
Best wishes to you dear Begonia

Shoot and it's sister sh*t! I ate healthy and exercised (until I couldn't with my dang back), and no smoking etc. My health is so so. Wtf? Thanks dear D. Give us a hug, would you?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks kind lady. I'm scared to be honest. Getting ahead of myself, again.

Relax
Drink a long glass of water slowly or a warm hot chocolate
its getting colder - how about a lemon honey and ginger ?

I know its scary but getting worked up isnt going to make it any better either
Try to think of something else
Bake hot cross buns or
distract yourself by playing dress ups with different combos from your jewlery box

Remenber to breath

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks sister canuk! I'm middle age and my extended warranty is almost up I guess. Damn, can't catch a break lately. Hoping for the best, as in scar tissue? I've no idea, I refuse to check with Dr. Google again.

Shoot and it's sister sh*t! I ate healthy and exercised (until I couldn't with my dang back), and no smoking etc. My health is so so. Wtf? Thanks dear D. Give us a hug, would you?

Stay away from Dr Google yhtribute18.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now go try on some pretties and post picrures
Or tidy the kitchen junk drawer and post pictures
or match up sox :lol:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Relax
Drink a long glass of water slowly or a warm hot chocolate
its getting colder - how about a lemon honey and ginger ?

I know its scary but getting worked up isnt going to make it any better either
Try to think of something else
Bake hot cross buns or
distract yourself by playing dress ups with different combos from your jewlery box

Remenber to breath

Are there hot cross buns??? Just. Kidding.
Apparently my appetite is intact.
Went for a wee walk (sore back). We're heading into spring here. That helps.
I need a decent sleep. Stupid insomnia.

What would REALLY help is playing in missy's or yssie's jewellery box. Back me up here D.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Begonia, I know you weren't expecting this and I'm sorry you have to have this procedure but please try not to jump to the worst case scenario. I'm sending you lots of support and calming vibes, please take care and hang in there. Hugs!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
@Begonia, I know you weren't expecting this and I'm sorry you have to have this procedure but please try not to jump to the worst case scenario. I'm sending you lots of support and calming vibes, please take care and hang in there. Hugs!

Right you are June! I'm horrible at conclusions. A lesson is being offered to try to just. Not. Do. That.
Mostly tired, and that's not good for resiliency.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are there hot cross buns??? Just. Kidding.
Apparently my appetite is intact.
Went for a wee walk (sore back). We're heading into spring here. That helps.
I need a decent sleep. Stupid insomnia.

What would REALLY help is playing in missy's or yssie's jewellery box. Back me up here D.

Begonia where do you live to be heading into spring ?
I always picked you for an Aussie (That's not an insult - they are just the best neighbours)

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Begonia where do you live to be heading into spring ?
I always picked you for an Aussie (That's not an insult - they are just the best neighbours)

I'm Canadian Daisy. On Vancouver Island although I was born and bred on the prairies, and the Rocky Mountains . I've heard Canadians and Australians have an affinity with each other? Some day I'm gonna visit your beautiful country (it is NZ right?), and we're having cake. I hear you make a mean cake :)

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
@Begonia how scary & stressful; waiting is the hardest part! Wishing you a good healthy outcome!
Also... what are hot cross buns?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm Canadian Daisy. On Vancouver Island although I was born and bred on the prairies, and the Rocky Mountains . I've heard Canadians and Australians have an affinity with each other? Some day I'm gonna visit your beautiful country (it is NZ right?), and we're having cake. I hear you make a mean cake :)

I would love that
We often say NZ is Australia's Canada
I only had a very short time in your huge country but the people were so polite ....and kept asking me did we still have the Queen ?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
@Begonia how scary & stressful; waiting is the hardest part! Wishing you a good healthy outcome!

Thank you Polabowla! I may buy 25 houseplants in the next few days, my stress reaction.

Hot cross buns are yeast buns, with raisins and spices, traditionally made at Easter.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh dear :(2
how can the entire world not have these ?
Im not a big rasin or santana fan but i do enjoy a spicy fruity hot cross bun for breakfast at Easter
The smell is just so ....well Eastery
Remembering its Autumn here, the smell is just so warming and cheerful
If you are a bread maker i highly recommend making a batch
the best thing is finding some in the back of the freezer in a few months time !
Nicest warmed in the oven - a bit chewy in the microwave but ok if you eat it straight away
Oh and lashings of butter is mandatory

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I would love that
We often say NZ is Australia's Canada
I only had a very short time in your huge country but the people were so polite ....and kept asking me did we still have the Queen ?

Wait. A. Minute! You visited? Damn. I missed that? Did I not get the memo?

I can see that comparison! I wonder how many countries will remove themselves from the commonwealth? No talk of it here. I'm not a staunch monarchist but I guess it has it's benefits? Been looking at her face on our money since the dawn of time it seems. Yesterday at work, a 1924 Canadian nickel came thru (I grabbed it). It has the Queens grandfather on it! They were out of circulation from before my time. Funnily, it's a nickel made of...nickel.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wait. A. Minute! You visited? Damn. I missed that? Did I not get the memo?

I can see that comparison! I wonder how many countries will remove themselves from the commonwealth? No talk of it here. I'm not a staunch monarchist but I guess it has it's benefits? Been looking at her face on our money since the dawn of time it seems. Yesterday at work, a 1924 Canadian nickel came thru (I grabbed it). It has the Queens grandfather on it! They were out of circulation from before my time.

That's so cool
i have my eye on the borring money that comes throgh in error

Did you know the commonwealth now has members with no brutish colonial history -mo Mozambique ....dang it was on the tip of my tounge !

I can't imangine what its going to be like to not see the Queen on the money

I went to Moncton NB to magnetic hill to see Bruce Springsteen

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
That's so cool
i have my eye on the borring money that comes throgh in error

Did you know the commonwealth now has members with no brutish colonial history -mo Mozambique ....dang it was on the tip of my tounge !

I can't imangine what its going to be like to not see the Queen on the money

I went to Moncton NB to magnetic hill to see Bruce Springsteen

You did?? How exciting that must have been! Was it a good concert?? I'm embarrassed to say I've never been to NB. Clear across the country for me, although I hope to visit our Maritime provinces in the next few years.

I had no idea about new members to the commonwealth! Huh!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
You did?? How exciting that must have been! Was it a good concert?? I'm embarrassed to say I've never been to NB. Clear across the country for me, although I hope to visit our Maritime provinces in the next few years.

I had no idea about new members to the commonwealth! Huh!

Magnetic hill has the most amazing acoustics
there's a reason St Pope John Paul the great held a mass there !
Next concert season (maybe 2022) no matter who is playing its worth going just to enjoy the sound
I had never been to a big concert before
it was a rude shock to me next concert to discover Moncton is a rearity sound wise and other venues don't sound near that good
its a natural ampathetre

I gotta admit flying cattle class for 36 hours over 4 flights almost killed me
pity the people i left in LA who went on to London
When i checked in in Wellington no one even knew where Moncton was !
but Moncton airport had a very home town feel to it

Its way too far to fly that far ever again on my own
My freind lived in Maine and Moncton was the closest Bruce

One thing that got me was the heat in August
It was hot but the sun was a nuturing gentle kind of heat
i went for a big walk the next day and got so much sun i was bright orange
if i had had that much sun here i would have blistered and been so sick but after a drink and a shower i was fine
And there were no flies- everdently because it was too hot !!!

Good luck for tomorrow

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks kind lady. I'm scared to be honest. Getting ahead of myself, again.

Don't be scared @Begonia. I have something similar that showed up on an abdominal Ultrasound. It was a thickening of the ureter and also an extra ureter IIRC and something weird in the kidney. I saw a urologist for it and she repeated the US (did not recommend a biopsy at that time) and she said it is most likely nothing and not to worry. I was supposed to go back for a follow up in 2020 but of course we all know Covid happened and so I didn't make an appointment for that follow up. I will go for the follow up probably next year. But in any case I was not alarmed as she told me that it is not uncommon to have that. So please try not to worry too much and good luck with your biopsy. Sending you well wishes and gentle (((hugs))).

kah42

Shiny_Rock
Good luck @Begonia . Try not to jump to conclusions!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results