shape
carat
color
clarity

Blocked by seller

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/23/2009 9:57:19 PM
Author: amethystguy
Defender of justice, freedom, and little old ladies with big colorful rocks on their hands......as you can see I don''t get out much anymore..it''s sad
8.gif
hey Lady I just love your avatar...did I hear someone say ''Pink''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amguy,
Do you wear a big purple cape and a big "A" on your chest? LOL!!!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
I am to ashamed to show my big "A" on the cheat but I will let you glimpse the backside of my outfit...
41.gif
9.gif

purple cape costume.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/28/2009 1:36:03 AM
I am to ashamed to show my big ''A'' on the cheat but I will let you glimpse the backside of my outfit...
41.gif
9.gif
How do you fight for truth, justice and gemological integrity when you can''t see anything!? LOL!
face20.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool...your cape is the perfect amethyst colour. How do I contact you if I need help? Flash the A into the night sky?

TL, that''s the back of the outfit.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Look the guy 415gemboss who we talked about for selling fake stuff is back rollergem13 is the ebay name..this is ridiculous

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
if you have some time report him to ebay...read his libyian glass ad and then reread the ad up above..exact same material..exact same ads...sorry guys it just makes me mad..he has already suckered 6 folks under this new name

rubyisforlove

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 2:48:35 AM
if you have some time report him to ebay...read his libyian glass ad and then reread the ad up above..exact same material..exact same ads...sorry guys it just makes me mad..he has already suckered 6 folks under this new name

There is nothing to say "sorry" Amguy-I beleive these guys should be behind the bars,but they escape mis utilizing to the complex system.

May not be 6 folks at all,because,I beleive,they make some dummy/fake buyers to either impress the real buyers about the selling history or uses them to make fake bids.

(Offtopic) Anyway,I have applied to Ebay a week ago to close my account,they said they will take 180 days to "completely" close my account.I can not understand the logic behind it-no product in buy it now or auction remains open for more than 10 days,maximum 15 days is allowed for delay for transaction and I have no active purchase/bid/watching etc for last 4 weeks-will any sane seller will claim for money after 5 months?.I am also going to close my Paypal account.Visa card will serve better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results