carat
color
clarity

Bling Sellers Please Beware

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This 1000%.

I wonder if I can call since I am not the sender. Also, being at work, online with my students, and having a dr appointment, I have no time to do this. :(

The messaging took less than a minute from question to answer.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I tried to message USPS but am only able to find the link to email (do you have a link by chance?) and since all I have is the tracking number, they are unable to help me. I have no idea if it was shipped first class, priority or signature required. On hold with Paypal and hoping to reach them before my lunch period is over.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh ladies. So the package was misdirected to a NYC PO and now has been returned to sender?!?!
Can I catch a break with this?! So frustrating!

66876C27-DBD7-4ADE-99F1-563EE1748104.png

No! See if you can contact the post office...This has been such a nightmare for you!
Okay you already seem to be doing this...ugh..Frustrating!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I tried to message USPS but am only able to find the link to email (do you have a link by chance?) and since all I have is the tracking number, they are unable to help me. I have no idea if it was shipped first class, priority or signature required. On hold with Paypal and hoping to reach them before my lunch period is over.

It was sent USPS Priority Insured ... see highlighted circle portion of screenshot below

1608311411462.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

When you track your package there should be a little box that pops up on the bottom R of the screen asking if they can help.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy @MamaBee and @marymm I see that postal information now! Thank you! I’ll try again in between classes.
I just spoke to PayPal and they said they reset the claim clock to give time for it to return to them and for them to resend.
This is ridiculous. Please remind me to never do this again!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee You only pay the fee when not sending f&f. I have never been charged extra for using my CC. I have sent f&f using a credit card and seller received whole amount. Hope that helps.

@missy I do hope you are correct as I am supposed to respond on Paypal by today and can only respond that I received it. Well, if I haven't received it, what to do? I am on hold with Paypal messenger because I am working... ugh

Darn! I could have purchased one of
@Mrs-b’s something. I hesitated because I wasn’t sure how it would work. I can’t even remember now what she was selling that I wanted. :lol-2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your help and support @marymm and @winnietucker . Today I messaged PayPal and included a picture of the ‘return to sender’ tracking. But then I got through to their phone support and the gentleman was very nice and he extended the claim until December 27 to account for the shipping delays.
However, right before I am to walk into my three-hour dental appt, I see that the message center replied, “Oh we’re so glad you got your package!” I message right back and said I did not get my package and do NOT close the claim.
You just can’t make this stuff up!
As far as insurance, it’s anyone’s guess if she insured it right? It was a $475 purchase that I insured to her for $500.
I just wish this were over.

@MamaBee you should have asked me sooner. I would have helped you spend your money on bling! :lol: Always happy to help!

Last edited:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fingers crossed for you it all works out -- crazy situation for sure!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 -

Any progress on this? I've been thinking about you and hoping for resolution.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 -

Any progress on this? I've been thinking about you and hoping for resolution.

Oh my! Thank you for thinking of me. Between the holidays, home renovations and some major dental work, it’s been quite crazy here.
I did get the ring back!! Woo hoo. It was such a stressful ordeal, I promptly put it out of my mind after that!
Even crazier is that during the PayPal dispute mess, I received two emails from a ‘new’ interested buyer. Turns out it was the original buyer!!! She was asking where I purchased it and also would I let her know when I got it back!! So odd! I only realized it was the same individual after the second inquiry and saw that this person had the same email address as the first buyer but with a 1 at the end.
I did reach out to Diamondbistro and let them know what happened and that this member has two user names and was continuing to contact me. :nono:
I will say that this experience has definitely put me off of selling online so everything that I purchase in the future will have to be keepers. :lol:

Happy New Year @mrs-b ♥️

@Slick1 - sorry to bump a dead thread, but would it be ok to share this buyer's username/contact info? I'm selling a few items on DB and this thread is starting to make me nervous, lol.

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
@AnastasiaBeaverhausen **edited by moderator at request of OP**

Hi @Slick1 I’m selling things and would love to know as well - I reached out yesterday via this link you shared on DB, did it not get through? Here’s a link for contacting me via LT if you wouldn’t mind **edited, please read our policies**

Or @AnastasiaBeaverhausen if you see this before Slick .. thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Slick1 I’m selling things and would love to know as well - I reached out yesterday via this link you shared on DB, did it not get through? Here’s a link for contacting me via LT if you wouldn’t mind **edited**

Or @AnastasiaBeaverhausen if you see this before Slick .. thank you!

Hi! Replied! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Replied! Good luck!

got it, thanks so much!! I forgot I have to view messages on DB, they don't come to my email - I'm glad I followed up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results