shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling Overload! NYC JAWS Pics!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1477910468|4092238 said:
OMG OMG OMG! Thank you for sharing these awesome JAWS pics! As you know we were there for over 4 hours Friday and I can see why you had to go back each day LOL. So much to see and so little time...thank you for taking these spectacular photos for us! I am sorely tempted to go back today :naughty: but feel my friend (her first time visiting NYC) should see some other NYC sights besides bling...
Well we will see what she says. In the meantime THANK YOU for sharing these photos and congratulations on your gorgeous bling purchase!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :wavey:

ETA Just drooling over your pics again and isn't that a 4.93 OEC (not a 3.93) that Stella is next to? I think it might be because that is the ring I fell in love with on Friday...correct me if I am wrong though please. In any case she is a stunner in every way. :love:

Your photos are so much better than any of mine. I am just going to need you to come over and take some photos of my bling for PS. Pretty please? :halo:
:cheeky:

Is this Grace's 4.93 J OEC she's had on her website for the last several months? How did it look in person? I NEARLY bought it. I was scared since it was out of round. Wasn't sure if that was bothersome in real life.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
poshmommy|1478215449|4093441 said:
OMG OMG OMG! Thank you for sharing these awesome JAWS pics! As you know we were there for over 4 hours Friday and I can see why you had to go back each day LOL. So much to see and so little time...thank you for taking these spectacular photos for us! I am sorely tempted to go back today :naughty: but feel my friend (her first time visiting NYC) should see some other NYC sights besides bling...
Well we will see what she says. In the meantime THANK YOU for sharing these photos and congratulations on your gorgeous bling purchase!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :wavey:

ETA Just drooling over your pics again and isn't that a 4.93 OEC (not a 3.93) that Stella is next to? I think it might be because that is the ring I fell in love with on Friday...correct me if I am wrong though please. In any case she is a stunner in every way. :love:

Your photos are so much better than any of mine. I am just going to need you to come over and take some photos of my bling for PS. Pretty please? :halo:

Is this Grace's 4.93 J OEC she's had on her website for the last several months? How did it look in person? I NEARLY bought it. I was scared since it was out of round. Wasn't sure if that was bothersome in real life.

Hi Poshmommy! I don't know. That thought about it being out of round did cross my mind especially because Bea is IMO very symmetrical and pleasing to the eye. This OEC in a halo right now so I really cannot tell but yes that is a good point. And LLJsmom brought up another concern and that is how bright is she out of the halo? I really loved the (wonky) halo and love that is is original to the ring but I feel after looking through all the photos and videos (thank you LLJsmom!) that it makes the OEC a bit darker than I like and my question is since I never saw her unset how bright is she without the halo? I guess I really am a solitaire girl. But if only I could have 2 big OECs!!! :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1478438750|4094444 said:
poshmommy|1478215449|4093441 said:

Hi Poshmommy! I don't know. That thought about it being out of round did cross my mind especially because Bea is IMO very symmetrical and pleasing to the eye. This OEC in a halo right now so I really cannot tell but yes that is a good point. And LLJsmom brought up another concern and that is how bright is she out of the halo? I really loved the (wonky) halo and love that is is original to the ring but I feel after looking through all the photos and videos (thank you LLJsmom!) that it makes the OEC a bit darker than I like and my question is since I never saw her unset how bright is she without the halo? I guess I really am a solitaire girl. But if only I could have 2 big OECs!!! :lol:

You are so welcome Missy. I love being a bling assistant! The stone is super super lively and the faceting for sure is gorgeous. My only concern is how it looks outside of the halo. For that much money, I wouldn't feel comfortable taking a chance. Can Grace unset it and let you see and wear it in a solitaire for a few days? Then if you were to buy it, you could still buy the whole ring? Just wondering.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much bling eye candy in this thread! Loving them all! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results