carat
color
clarity

Bling Overload! NYC JAWS Pics!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pic 1-Loose Colombian emerald; 2 loose antique emerald/asschers
Pic 2-Kitty cat and rooster brooches…or as Pinto Bean endearingly calls them…p*ssy and c*ock :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pic 3-The most stunning bracelet I have ever seen....over 10 carats of drop dead gorgeous OECs all around...only for a mere $17k! :lol: :naughty:
Pic 4-Pinto Bean's newest acquisition...a beautiful antique diamond watch! In working condition, no less!

img_13278.jpg

img_13279.jpg

img_13280.jpg

img_13281.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pic 1-Ruby and diamond band
Pic 2-Grace’s display case
Pic 3-another shot of Grace’s display case

img_13282.jpg

img_13283.jpg

img_13284.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And now for the reveal of my latest acquisition! 8) A beautiful, romantic platinum antique dinner! Center is approx .90 and the stones above/below are approx .40....15 stones total. Uncerted but Grace was 'GRACE-IOUS' enough to take a look at the piece and confirmed they are beautiful stones and probably H in color. The piece is solid and pretty sure all original - in great condition, the piercing work is just stunning - the ring was definitely cared for! The shank has engraving all around that it very worn but although it is tight on me, I'm hesitant to resize it because I don't want to change it! I'm also thinking about getting it appraised by David Wolf since he's not far from me. Hope you guys enjoyed all of the pics!

img_13285.jpg

img_13286.jpg

img_13287.jpg

img_13288.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the wonderful pics!!!! Your new dinner ring is stunning!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1477925247|4092291 said:
Thank you for all the wonderful pics!!!! Your new dinner ring is stunning!!!

Thank you, Arkieb! I feel like I definitely got a great deal on it so it's even more rewarding! I had to show DH the receipt because he didn't believe the price! :lol:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la. Thanks so much for posting all of the pictures. My favorites are Grace's 3 stones and the sapphire halo. I also liked the emerald cut with emerald halo.

Your new ring is beautiful. Do you have close ups so we can see more detail? I had David Wolf do the appraisal for my ering and enjoyed our conversation about the stone and setting details as he did the appraisal.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ac117, thanks for posting all these pics! So helpful.

I need your opinion about one of the rings you posted. In the very first set of pics, you posted a 3.67 OEC in a bezel setting, no other sp CA listed. It was he second pic I believe. It looked really white in the pic. Was it bright and Iively to you? I'm especially concerned about the bezel. I'm considering a bezel for my next setting and don't want a bezel to make my stone any less bright or white. My OEC is probably around the same color and a little smaller, 3.04. How did you like it in a bezel? Did The bezel take anything away from the stone? Thanks for any thoughts you may have.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ac117, I assume you bought everything in your pics.
If so, can we get married .... NO pre-nup! ? ! ? :Up_to_something:

Clearly, I really DO love you. :naughty:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1477930480|4092322 said:
ac117, thanks for posting all these pics! So helpful.

I need your opinion about one of the rings you posted. In the very first set of pics, you posted a 3.67 OEC in a bezel setting, no other sp CA listed. It was he second pic I believe. It looked really white in the pic. Was it bright and Iively to you? I'm especially concerned about the bezel. I'm considering a bezel for my next setting and don't want a bezel to make my stone any less bright or white. My OEC is probably around the same color and a little smaller, 3.04. How did you like it in a bezel? Did The bezel take anything away from the stone? Thanks for any thoughts you may have.

Hi LLJsmom! Ohhh yes that fantastic bezel OEC was one of my favorites. In fact, when Grace debuted it on her IG a while back, I definitely thought to myself that I would've been more than happy with that as my upgrade had I not found Stellla! The stone is estimated at K/L in color and I didn't see a lot of yellow in it in person. I thought it performed phenomenally in the bezel and I'm sure part of that had to do with the size of the stone. Since yours is over 3+ carats, I'm sure it would still be fabulous in a bezel because you could appreciate all of the facets. It's on her website so I wanted to provide you with the link so you could see all of Grace's professional pics but I will also post a couple of more close ups that I took at the show. 3-65ct-edwardian-old-european-cut-diamond-bezel-ring

I honestly thought the lighting in the Metropolitan Pavilion did not do a lot of the bling justice, but I guess the upside is that you would see the bling in unfavorable lighting and decide for yourself!

The OEC is picking up the mint/green color from my phone case. In the second pic, the ring above is a J color for reference, and in the third pic above the J in a halo is an AGS O color (this one-http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/new-additions/3-67ct-old-european-cut-diamond-ags-o-vs2#.WBd6x_mANBc).

img_13289.jpg

img_0036.png

img_0035.png

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1477933642|4092335 said:
ac117, I assume you bought everything in your pics.
If so, can we get married .... NO pre-nup! ? ! ? :Up_to_something:

Clearly, I really DO love you. :naughty:

I absolutely bought everything posted here!!! We could certainly get married without a pre-nup, but in full disclosure - I don't have a house...I blew all of my $$ on these purchases....but then again, who needs a house when you could just live under a bridge dripping in diamonds and gems??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins|1477928210|4092314 said:
Your new ring is beautiful. Do you have close ups so we can see more detail? I had David Wolf do the appraisal for my ering and enjoyed our conversation about the stone and setting details as he did the appraisal.

Thanks mary poppins!! I've just tried to snap a few while here at work so they're not the best but I zoomed in so you can definitely see more detail! Thanks for reassuring me about David!

img_0040.png

img_16.png

img_0045.png

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ac117|1477924872|4092288 said:
And now for the reveal of my latest acquisition! 8) A beautiful, romantic platinum antique dinner! Center is approx .90 and the stones above/below are approx .40....15 stones total. Uncerted but Grace was 'GRACE-IOUS' enough to take a look at the piece and confirmed they are beautiful stones and probably H in color. The piece is solid and pretty sure all original - in great condition, the piercing work is just stunning - the ring was definitely cared for! The shank has engraving all around that it very worn but although it is tight on me, I'm hesitant to resize it because I don't want to change it! I'm also thinking about getting it appraised by David Wolf since he's not far from me. Hope you guys enjoyed all of the pics!
If anyone's ever wanted to know what I look like, that's my elbow and purse in this shot! - that's SOoooo Pinto Bean!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY SMOKES!!!! LUCKY@!!!!!! :love:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the details, ac117. So much to look at and beautiful. Thanks for posting.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS!!! :appl: Thank you so much for posting such detailed and absolutely fantastic pictures..
You made all of our days brighter and blingyier! Thanks!!! :appl:

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This. Is. AWESOME!!!! Thanks for sharing all of the fun! And your new ring is amazing. Enjoy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU for posting ac117....What amazing rings/stones!!! I'm so jealous...you must have had a blast!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing all these gorgeous pics. The pair of pears is calling my name. Seriously!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you recall the seller of the deco two stone pear ring? :appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1477951960|4092461 said:
Do you recall the seller of the deco two stone pear ring? :appl:

Yes, a very nice woman whose company is called Alice Glenn's Antiques. She's located here in NYC. She had told me that pear ring was $13k (just so you know!). She was at booth 2020 and I think online you can find her info from the floor plan! :wavey:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the info! :wavey:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1477955832|4092473 said:
Thank you so much for the info! :wavey:

Anytime!!! ::)

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the amazing photo's. Do you remember the dealer for the emerald cut stone with the emerald halo?? LOVE LOVE :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1477961444|4092497 said:
Thank you for the amazing photo's. Do you remember the dealer for the emerald cut stone with the emerald halo?? LOVE LOVE :love:

Yes, Wendy! That ring is from Rick Shatz (Adam from OWD actually works out of their office). 8)

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for starting this thread - your photos are great and were inspirational! I just got to NY this afternoon (on holidays from Australia) and had thought about going to the show, then thought I wouldn't since I couldn't get anything this trip, but after seeing your thread and the one in hangout thought it worth a quick stop to visit Grace and Jogani's booth and I'm so glad I did (sadly I didn't pick anything up today) but it was fun checking everything out and both Grace and her husband, and a couple of the ladies with Jogani, were as you said very gracious in letting me play/try whatever

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for posting all of those wonderful photos. Just beautiful.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What fun! Thank you for posting all these photos! And congratulations on your lovely purchase! :)

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
what an amazing thread and congratulations on your awesome purchase! I am incredibly jealous of you right now :love: :love: :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ac117, Your new ring is gorgeous. Thank you for the beautiful pictures.

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
That looks like so much fun!! I wish they would come to me!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results