shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Bling fest! My two new engagement rings and bands

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JA solitaire again; I've always loved a classic 6 prong solitaire!

picture_9.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1390370667|3598328 said:
Oh wow!! These TWO are gorgeous!! Such beautiful stones and settings. Congratulations! They are both lovely. (I think I really really like the double halo...) :love: :love: :love:

Thanks, LLJsmom!! You know if you are suffering from DSS, a halo is a pretty good cure! :naughty:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Polished|1390371477|3598339 said:
They are beautiful rings Laila that look great your hand. Two whole new engagement rings and bands. It's so exciting!

Thanks, Polished!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluenile did a great job!!!
The finger coverage is amazing!!! I love the JA too, but the BN rings are made for your hands. The diamonds look incredibly large. You cannot post too much pics in this thread :naughty:

What did your former e-ring looked like?

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Laila619|1390370789|3598330 said:

Wow, I :love: your new rings! You did well :appl: Espcially love this photo :love: :love: It's nice to see these two styles together.

Daisyoz

Shiny_Rock
Those are lovely rings! You are living my dream :love: ! I love to have a few engagement rings to rotate. The double halo looks divine! I love platinum too! Enjoy and wear your rings in good health! Shower us with photos please!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you won the bling jackpot! I love the double halo on you! Enjoy! :cheeky:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All fabulous! :love:

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Wow, both erings so beautiful! How will you ever decide which one to wear??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila, your rings are so beautiful! :love: Wonderful to have choices like these. :appl: Wear in health and happiness!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
love them all! especially the three stone with the milgrain edging. enjoy!!!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
OMG !!!!!!!

I can't decide which one I love Best !!! :love: :love: :love:

You've inspired me ~ our hands are about the same size, this is a PERFECT pictorial !!!
I have saved your pictures to my Wish Book !

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock
AMAZING rings!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Laila - you went from 0 to 60 in warp speed! Two rings! You did a great job in choosing two rings with great finger presence! I don't know how you'll decide which to wear either but you'll never get bored!

They are just beautiful and I am so happy for you to have bling to wear - enjoy them both!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new rings are gorgeous!!! The settings look beautiful and they're definitely very blingy!!! Both the double halo and the three stone have an amazing presence :appl: :appl: :appl: You've made me start thinking about resetting :naughty:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, Ashleigh, Daisyoz, mom2boys, Mayk, Logan Sapphire, missy, artdecolover, ooo Shiney, momma2boys, MissGotRocks, and natyLad!! I appreciate your kind words.

I realize it's excessive to have two e-rings, but I got such good deals. All my new rings combined are probably cheaper than most PSers e-rings, lol. I checked Blue Nile daily for months to find these diamonds. With two small kids and remodeling our house, I didn't want to spend a ton of money. BN was even great about price matching the 0.77 carat J VS1 for me, because I found a similar diamond on another website for less.

Acinom, here was my old e-ring. DH bought it from a chain store and it was a branded cut (Leo) but it wasn't really what I wanted. The cut wasn't bad, but I always wanted an ideal cut AGS or GIA stone. Also, he way overpaid because he didn't know any better or do any research. Both these new rings were significantly cheaper than what he bought me, and they are MUCH better quality/more hand presence. I reset my original stone so many times, but never was happy with the total package.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-remove-me-from-the-list-because.87216/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-remove-me-from-the-list-because.87216/[/URL]

Thanks again for all your nice comments everyone!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I can see why you had such a hard time deciding. They are both gorgeous and they both look amazing on you! :love: :love: Oh no.. makes me want another ring..

himni

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! I love both of them! But the double halo just a tad more :love: I find the more I look at engagement rings, the more I want one in every setting lol.

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Lovely rings! But how will you be ever able to choose just one? :love: :love: Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! TWO beautiful rings!!! :love: I've always liked the idea of multiple e-rings because it is SOOOO hard to choose just one setting!!! :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!!! Good for you for getting both!!! What awesome, awesome additions!! :love:

They all look amazing on you!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Omg, I love them! Especially the double halo. I'm disturbed by how much I love the double halo, in fact.... :love:

Both rings look amazing on you!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful, Laila! :love: :love: :love: So glad you found some amazing pretties!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I'd wear one on each hand. :D

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings!! I really love the three-stone halo, but after running through your pictures, couldn't even seem to pick a favorite ring since both are lovely.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
You are my kind of girl - go for two. :lol:

They are both very pretty. I'm partial to the 3 stone myself.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my! That's quite a windfall! Congrats on your gorgeous new rings!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Not one, but two gorgeous rings!! I especially love the double halo on you. :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is something about that Soleste that makes my heart go pitter patter. They're all lovely! :love:

allie83

Rough_Rock
I have been eyeing that three stone setting for months while debating if I want to reset or upgrade my diamond size! Now that I see how great it looks in real life with the near twin to my diamond I think I may have to get it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results