shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday Five Stone Asscher

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mamabean...You can send it back ( they extended holiday returns)
Look at it on your hand, I love mine.
Asschers are special ;)2

@Luvallgems I went to look again last night...They are out of my size..I felt kind of relieved but very sad at the same time..If they get my size again at that price I will be VERY tempted. It looks gorgeous on you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Luvallgems Just in case they have this sale again..and I hit the button in a dazed state..was the band thick where you needed to go up a half size? I always have to go up a half size or more depending on the thickness of the band.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
@Luvallgems Just in case they have this sale again..and I hit the button in a dazed state..was the band thick where you needed to go up a half size? I always have to go up a half size or more depending on the thickness of the band.

Mamabean, The shank is platinum, they did not skimp on the
metal. Look at the 360 view.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mamabean, The shank is platinum, they did not skimp on the
metal. Look at the 360 view.

Luvallgems, I take a 6.25 for my left hand but a 6.5 for my right hand finger. If it’s an eternity I always get a seven because I like when they are big. I think I would have to go with a 7 for that band. It definitely has a lot of platinum...The stones are a really nice size too...You got a really great price...I don’t need any more bands but.....it’s soooo beautiful..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! And even sweeter since you got a deal on it.Yummy. LOVE. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Luvallgems I’ve been regretting not buying that asscher band when it went on sale. I’ve been looking at the site the whole time it was on sale but they didn’t have my size. It just came back up..on sale..but more than the last sale...I jumped on it and bought it! Missy said I should call them to see if they would honor the previous sale. I would have purchased it then but they didn’t have my size. What was the sale price before tax so I can call and see if they will honor the previous sale? Thank you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!!
Edited to say it is now sold out again..so I won’t call..I’m happy I at least got it!

Can’t wait for hand shots!!! Still don’t know how to stack mine.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can’t wait for hand shots!!! Still don’t know how to stack mine.

They wouldn’t honor the sale price..They said if it goes on sale in the 30 day return period they would honor it. I hope it fits! Is it a wide band?
I would stack it with my Cartier plain band..I think

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
They wouldn’t honor the sale price..They said if it goes on sale in the 30 day return period they would honor it. I hope it fits! Is it a wide band?
I would stack it with my Cartier plain band..I think

I was thinking a plain band, the ring can hold its own alone!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thinking a plain band, the ring can hold its own alone!

I ordered it in a 6.5. I hope the shank isn’t too wide so it fits. I usually take a 6.25 on that finger so hopeful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous and a great deal!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Nice band!!
Congrats!!! Great price!
nice presence on the hand!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s hard to swallow that I paid 1k more..It is on sale but still..sigh

I do hate it when that sort of thing happens :(

But then again, do we go back and offer more cash when a vendor increases the price? :D lol

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean....Did it arrive?

It just came! It was supposed to come before 10:30..I waited until 3...and then left my 94 year old mother waiting by the door for it...I just got home a little over a half hour ago. Five minutes after I got home it came! It looks pretty but it’s dark outside...and the lighting in my Maryland house isn’t great. I want to compare the size and color to my .15 pointer eternity band from BG. At first sun I will be wearing it outside to get a good look. I know asschers are deeper than mrb’s so I want to make sure it’s much bigger than those stones. These are .30 each...If it’s as white as yours I’ll be happy..I just can’t tell because it’s so darn dark..

Reactions: AV_

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@OoohShiny Only if I REALLY want it...I’m going to check it out when it gets light outside..It’s hard to tell. If it’s as pretty and white as @Luvallgems Ill be a happy camper..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay..I took a quick pic! I just came in from unloading groceries...My hands are all red and chapped..but here goes...It does look bigger than my BG eternity..I’ll take more pics tomorrow!
87EA2244-8B86-4C66-B648-31E6F5C7F784.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, congrats!!!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Okay..I took a quick pic! I just came in from unloading groceries...My hands are all red and chapped..but here goes...It does look bigger than my BG eternity..I’ll take more pics tomorrow!
87EA2244-8B86-4C66-B648-31E6F5C7F784.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results