shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday Five Stone Asscher

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blue Nile has great Black Friday deals. I got 50% last year on an eternity ring. That’s beautiful!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is not small!

Nice pick up! :))

Marriedbuteloped

Rough_Rock
Now you guys did it. I banned myself from buying more jewelry until next year! But these bands are so pretty. And they have the 1.5 tcwt I want.....The only thing that stops me is that the eternity bands are not round cuts and I don't exactly love the settings. But at those prices I am almost ready to compromise. I am forcing myself to shovel some snow now and not come back until tomorrow!

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
@whitewave I’m wrestling with it myself! I barely wear my BG eternity because it takes away from Libby. I smack my hand around so don’t like to wear it on my right hand. I want to know the size of the asschers but I’m afraid to look! I just LOVE asschers...

whitewave

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave I’m wrestling with it myself! I barely wear my BG eternity because it takes away from Libby. I smack my hand around so don’t like to wear it on my right hand. I want to know the size of the asschers but I’m afraid to look! I just LOVE asschers...
I’m trying to talk myself out of going to Tiffany and trying on their square cut emerald band “just for fun” lol

maita13

Shiny_Rock
So you did something naughty on Black Friday, @Luvallgems :lol: :lol:!!
It’s hard not to, I know...that’s why I’ve on PS all weekend long just living vicariously through everyone’s jewelry on here:D. I‘m already tapped out for this year.

Please post pics when you can, please. Very excited to see her/him!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics! Looks very bright and white!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.