shape
carat
color
clarity

Black by Brian Gavin Round Hearts & Arrows 0.455 ct Pendant Necklace

949r6

Rough_Rock
As a repeat customer I'm always happy to support businesses that go above and beyond. Brian Gavin Diamonds' quality of product and services still continues to impress. With the help of fellow members from this forum, I was able to find the perfect engagement ring a little over a year ago and most recently, my wife and I had a baby; to celebrate I chose to surprise her with a pendant necklace.

I opted to go with Brian Gavin again and was potentially more excited to experience the Black by Brian Gavin unboxing than my wife! Thanks for the personalized card Brian! The photo collage attached was taking with my phone last night and not of the highest quality. Close ups of the pendant, diamond & unboxing video to follow shortly (as I have done previously of the engagement ring).

I am not affiliated with the Brian Gavin group or compensated in anyway; simply sharing my experience and hoping that this helps the next person in their search.

Diamond Specs:
Black by Brian Gavin
Cut: Round
Carat: 0.455
Color: G
Clarity: VS2

Necklace: 18K white gold

PhotoGrid_1574144626477.jpg

Photos of the engagement ring:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Congratulations on your new little one!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, pretty! And congratulations on the birth of your baby!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Small (by PS standards, lol) but mighty! :))

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous diamond necklace to celebrate the birth of your baby. Congratulations to you and your wife and thank you for sharing your experience and your beautiful photos!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Seriously, what's not to love!!! A new baby and a beautiful pendant to celebrate the occasion!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think its beautiful!!! And the perfect size for a pendant. Simply gorgeous. Congrats on the baby. What a joyous time for you both.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant ,Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results