shape
carat
color
clarity

Bidet - ooh or eww?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 2:36:54 PM
Author: Haven
Date: 2/23/2010 4:46:24 PM

Author: charbie

I''m so curious now that I''ve read this whole thread. I''ve been to Europe but never tried one. I might need to look into this.

My hubby uses baby wipes (seriously cannot go #2 without them) and says they have changed his whole view on life.

This is what we do. We keep baby wipes in our bathrooms, and I travel with a package in my purse. The idea of only using paper to clean up is really ewwww to me.

I''ve never used a bidet, though.

I grew up calling them ''wipies.'' The cottonelle ones are awesome, I really thought I was the only one. I will also have to take a picture of our strange bidet and post it, its mind bogling.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 12:41:30 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
I knew better than to open this thread at work, but did that stop me??? Nooooooo . . .
20.gif

Here''s a list of some of the points at which I had to shut my office door and lose it for a second (in no particular order, and not all-inclusive):

- G''Day Bidet

- Bowel Towel

- Shiny: ''I see why you left him. He was a sh!t head.''

OK, you guys have to stop now . . . my ribs hurt!!!
rotflmao2.gif

Omg you guys are insane - I''m dying laughing here!

But in particular those three that Irish mentioned...

"G''day Bidet"....::snort, laugh::

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 3:45:59 PM
Author: kama_s
Based on some non-eww responses on here, I was wondering if there are different bidets here in North America. And I think that may be the case. A bidet like THIS one doesn''t look unhygienic at all. However, the ones in Europe and Asia are like .jpg:2o8h065d]THIS , so stuff falls ON TOP of the water faucet.
My grandparents had ones like he second picture in all their bathrooms when I was growing up. I always thought it seemed kind of gross and odd. Jus tthe thought of where the faucet part was... eewww.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results