shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Setting + Swala Tsavorite = Much Happiness!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Edited: Just saw the second page, the ring is gorgeous. The color of the tsavorite is just wonderful, and the setting has great finger coverage.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Bling! :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perfection!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous - I love everything about it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Portia!!!

Happy new year!!! How are you??! I hope all is well!!! I wanted to see if I can get you here to ask you a question about your gorgeous ring. If you dont mind, can you let me know the (roundabout) cost? If you dont feel comfortable sharing the info I understand.... I have no idea how much tsav's $$....The reason I ask is because my boss is looking for a legacy replica just like yours for her 25th anniversary and Im helping her get some info together. I immediately thought of your ring when she told me she wanted something similar-I just adore it!! Thanks so much! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey I remember this beauty!!

:sun: :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it better than the Tiffany version! Gorgeous!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Dani|1294182413|2814324 said:
Hi Portia!!!

Happy new year!!! How are you??! I hope all is well!!! I wanted to see if I can get you here to ask you a question about your gorgeous ring. If you dont mind, can you let me know the (roundabout) cost? If you dont feel comfortable sharing the info I understand.... I have no idea how much tsav's $$....The reason I ask is because my boss is looking for a legacy replica just like yours for her 25th anniversary and Im helping her get some info together. I immediately thought of your ring when she told me she wanted something similar-I just adore it!! Thanks so much! :appl:

Hi Dani! Happy New Year to you, too! :wavey:

No, I don't mind sharing the cost. I always find that to be helpful when I'm researching a potential project. The setting was $2850 for 18k white gold and with the Tsavorite I think it came to around 5K. Is she looking specically for a Tsavorite or is she looking at other gemstones? I purchased my Tsavorite from Swala Gem Traders. They have some really beautiful stones and Eric was very helpful and patient in answering all of my questions. Let me know if you need any more info.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Yssie & Gypsy! I rang in the new year wearing it with my sweats and hanging out on the sofa with DH, kitties, red wine and movies. lol :bigsmile:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I have two words.....di...vine :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Portia!! WOW, I did not know that tsav's were so much $$$$. I did some poking around on Swala, (as I remembered you saying you had a good experience there), and most of the stones I liked for her were @ 1- 2K range, although they were alot smaller than yours. She is such a tiny woman and likes dainty jewelry, so I am thinking she would like center stone of about 1.25-1.5. I'm pretty sure she wants a tsav, she is always raving about that specific ring on the T& Co website, plus she says she has always admired it over the years.
Thanks again for the great info....I will pass it along to her. If she decides to do it, Im sure I will be helping her with the whole thing, so stay tuned!!!! :cheeky:

eta: I just re-read your post and I misunderstood....I thought you said just the tsav alone was 5K!! Phew, now I feel better!!!! I originally told her that she could probably do the whole thing for around 3k...(I was a little off). So now I am thinking with a 1.5ct in a setting like that, maybe she can do it for @ 3500? What do you think?

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Portia!!! I love love love it!

It looks beautiful on your hand, and the green color of that tsav is wonderful. Thanks for posting the details about pricing too - I would have asked that if Dani hadn't. :tongue:

Do you happen to know how many mm the entire halo part is, or just the stone itself too?

Edit - I just saw that you already posted the mm size of the stone itself.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
This ring is unbelievable! Portia, it is beautiful, and it looks lovely on your hand. I audibly gasped when I saw the first photo. Wow.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks sandyandisaac and kittybean! :))

Dani, I definitely think she could make it happen for 3500. The CS forum may have some ideas on where else to look for a tsav. I like swala for the size/quality/price balance, but there are other vendors that have beautifully cut stones as well.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again, Portia. I will keep you updated ;))

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, that ring is amazing!!! I love the green :love: :love: :love:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Swoon!!! :love: :love: I LOVE it! That green is so delicious!! I, too, am working with Jamie at BGD and your ring inspired me to ask about having milgrain added to my surprise stones. I have never seen that before and I LOVE it!!!

Congrats on that beauty and wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results