shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Loose Stone arrrived ...

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Looking forward to hearing what you think about the Ritani stone!

Are the stud stones ungraded? If so, I agree you'll have more control over the specs if you select individual stones.

There is no paperwork with them. I was just told they were Ideal cut and F/G VS2.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is no paperwork with them. I was just told they were Ideal cut and F/G VS2.

Here are three pairs of HPHT E VS stones.

to be paired with either
or

I would want to see ASET images for these--I think they're tilted in the videos.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Here are three pairs of HPHT E VS stones.

to be paired with either
or

I would want to see ASET images for these--I think they're tilted in the videos.

I really like these two, could they be a pair also? The flecks in the one you said to pair these with scares me lol Do you think these would be considered Ideal cut? The ones I just purchased were almost 4k with tax and Im trying to figure out if they are worth the price with no certificates. They really are pretty.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like these two, could they be a pair also? The flecks in the one you said to pair these with scares me lol Do you think these would be considered Ideal cut? The ones I just purchased were almost 4k with tax and Im trying to figure out if they are worth the price with no certificates. They really are pretty.

I think maybe a better match would be

I do think these would be considered ideal cut. For me personally, I would prefer graded stones for less money over DG's ungraded stones.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock

I do think these would be considered ideal cut. For me personally, I would prefer graded stones for less money over DG's ungraded stones.

Thank you so much! It doesnt look like I can make them into earrings on Ritanis website for some reason ???

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much! It doesnt look like I can make them into earrings on Ritanis website for some reason ???

You can contact them and they can make a custom order for the purchase. :)

jewels2

Shiny_Rock

Hi KIm I called Ritani but they said the 1.15 is unavailable although it is still showing on their website ??
Do you have any other pair recommendations?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi KIm I called Ritani but they said the 1.15 is unavailable although it is still showing on their website ??
Do you have any other pair recommendations?

How about these?

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
How about these?

Thank you! Can I ask, what do you look for to match a pair? I think Id like to go down a color like E/F. I know I might be weird but I feel D's are too icy. ( I have a D from BGD in a pendant)

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Can I ask, what do you look for to match a pair? I think Id like to go down a color like E/F. I know I might be weird but I feel D's are too icy. ( I have a D from BGD in a pendant)

I'll take a look at other E/F stones. I usually look for diameter and color first, then--to a lesser extent--table size, LGF (arrow size), and crown height. I've also been looking mostly at HPHT stones because it's relatively easy to find them in this size.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are two E pairs. I like the first pair a lot. I'd at least put it on hold if you think you might buy it.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
I agree with the others. The D color/LGD has nothing to do with the lack of fire. Did you compare the stats with your mind diamond? Perhaps the proportions are different and therefore giving you a different look?

Hi all! I found the AGS report for my old diamond and just thought I would update here and ask what you all thought of the specs on it?

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! I found the AGS report for my old diamond and just thought I would update here and ask what you all thought of the specs on it?

I can't open it for some reason. It's probably some issue with my phone. I'll try again later.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really prefer seeing diamonds in person, but the specs look pretty darn good to me. @DejaWiz thoughts? You and Kim are great at this.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
I really prefer seeing diamonds in person, but the specs look pretty darn good to me. @DejaWiz thoughts? You and Kim are great at this.

earlier in this thread we were talking about fiery diamonds and I thought my old diamond (this one) was. Just wondering if I was remembering it correctly and what number combo made it that way? If that makes sense :)

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

earlier in this thread we were talking about fiery diamonds and I thought my old diamond (this one) was. Just wondering if I was remembering it correctly and what number combo made it that way? If that makes sense :)

Specs look great...and it's AGS000, to boot!
The 40.5/35.1/54 combo definitely helps for a fiery personality.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes! Small tables paired with tall crowns typically result in fiery diamonds.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I agree with Diamond Girl 21 and DejaWiz. It's the whopping 16.2% crown height and tiny 54% table that's helping it be so fiery. It's a beautiful stone!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Kick myself all the time for not keeping it

We can find you an LGD with proportions and angles that would help increase the chances for being fiery. :)

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
We can find you an LGD with proportions and angles that would help increase the chances for being fiery. :)

Ugh I already bought one and it’s being set.
I wish I would have located this report earlier
Thank you you guys are awesome

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Do you think the 1.9 doesn't perform as well as the 1.5 did? I honestly actually prefer the proportions of the 1.9 because they're a bit more balanced, and the stone should be a tad brighter as a result. IMO the proportions of the 1.9 are pretty much as perfect as they can get.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Shoot...I totally forgot that you snagged that extremely well proportioned 1.9 - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to raise any alarms!

Your completed ring should be quite a stunner!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Do you think the 1.9 doesn't perform as well as the 1.5 did? I honestly actually prefer the proportions of the 1.9 because they're a bit more balanced, and the stone should be a tad brighter as a result. IMO the proportions of the 1.9 are pretty much as perfect as they can get.
Ooh thank you, Im hoping so! I cannot wait to get it back

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I agree with Kim N, your new diamond should be beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results