carat
color
clarity

BGD Kristin Halo

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian said:
Oh my that is gorgeous! :love: Looks really good on you, maybe you should forget to take it off the next time you try it on... :bigsmile:
Haha I'm always joking about having a sieve for a brain... Maybe that can work for me... Oh dear, I FORGOT to take it off!
Rockinruby said:
Gorgeous ring! :love: The stone looks so beautiful in the BGD halo! What a wonderful way to spend time while house sitting. :dance: Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful pics! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Haha I have to insist that mom leave different rings when she goes out of town next time so I can start threads on the other rings!
gemgirl said:
I absolutely LOVE that the bottom of the shank is not thinned out! I personally prefer more metal in my shanks. You don't see that too often. I know I had to ask for one when I.D. makes my new ring. To me, they feel better and they wear much better. It's beautiful!
Yes, it's quite hefty! My IDJ u prong five stone is like that too, actually! I'm never nervous about that ring with the thicker shank. As a size 9, some vendors thin the bottom out so much I get nervous that I will whack it the wrong way and it will give, or go out of round more readily. :errrr:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results