shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Kristin Halo

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I first stumbled onto Pricescope, I got bit by the super ideal bug, so when mom was ready for some serious bling, I steered her to BGD. Denise was a dream to work with (and I miss her dearly now that she's not at BGD anymore). The project was completed around February 2011. I'm housesitting with a good camera phone, and figured I'd play catch up with SMTB!

Nice - BGD still has images of the diamond on its site!
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/diamond-details/1.763-i-si1-round-diamond-ags-104049676027

AGS-104049676027
Carat 1.763
Color I
Clarity SI1
Measurements 7.75 x 7.78 x 4.80
Lab Cut Grade Ideal
Polish Ideal
Symmetry Ideal
Light Performance Ideal

The diamond is set in 18k White Gold Kristin Split Shank Halo, ring size 6.25
glamour shots:

briangavin_halo5_030211.jpg

briangavin_halo4b_030211.jpg

briangavin_halo3b_030211.jpg

briangavin_halo2b_030211.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1 more glamour shot, then on to the finger (pinky shots)

briangavin_halo1b_030211.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mom says this will be mine one day! Yay, pinky ring! :lol:

_3176.jpeg

_3177.jpeg

_3178.jpeg

_3179.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more pinky ring real life shots!

_3180.jpeg

_3181.jpeg

_3182.jpeg

_3183.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a few more!

_3184.jpeg

_3185.jpeg

_3186.jpeg

_3187.jpeg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last bunch!

_3188.jpeg

_3189.jpeg

_3190.jpeg

Q

Queenie60

Gorgeous ring PB - love the split shank. Thank you for sharing this beauty. :love:

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
That will be a fabulous pinky ring! :dance:

That is a beautiful ring, love the split shank!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is gorgeous, PintoBean!! Awesome that it'll also be yours one day!!! :love: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That will be a gorgeous pinky ring! It is very beautiful.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks big and blingy! :cheeky:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it, that setting is blingtastic!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1461083654|4021180 said:
Gorgeous ring PB - love the split shank. Thank you for sharing this beauty. :love:
Thank you Queenie! :wavey: Split shanks are great for my mom because she doesn't like to stack rings, so it gives that multiple rings type of finger coverage!
RaiKai said:
That will be a fabulous pinky ring! :dance:

That is a beautiful ring, love the split shank!
Thank you Raikai! Haha - I should look into some kind of finger exercise + diet plan to get my ring finger to go from a 9 to a 6.25 :lol:
acano117 said:
The ring is gorgeous, PintoBean!! Awesome that it'll also be yours one day!!! :love: :appl:
Thank you acano117. I wouldn't be shocked if she leaves it in the will to the grandfurbabies - they are Purrrfect and I'm always talking back, apparently. :naughty:
junebug17 said:
Wow it's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you junebug17!
bright ice said:
That will be a gorgeous pinky ring! It is very beautiful.
Thank you bright ice! You guys are all awesome :lol: to continue on with the pinky ring joke :lol:
m-2-b said:
Looks big and blingy! :cheeky:
It IS quite blingy! She wanted the 2 carat look, but not the 2 carat price, so it was down to this halo or a 3 stone. The split shank and the large halo hit the spot for mom (kinda...). She loved this ring so much and the sparkle of the super ideal that when BG Blues came out not too long after, she got one that was a smidge over 2 carats! ... then a smaller quadex in a higher color (F). Back then they used to send a picture of Brian in the package, so the running joke BGD and I had was that mom loved her diamonds so much that she had this shrine set up for Brian and paid homage to him. :lol: :naughty: Whenever I'd call back, Denise would remind everyone, "remember the mom that pays homage to Brian..." and they never forgot :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laila619 said:
Love it, that setting is blingtastic!
I like that! blingTASTIC! :dance:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh --- now THAT's a pinky ring!!! ITs beautiful, PintoBean!! lucky mom - and lucky you to be the future recipient of that gorgeous ideal stone.

(Love your fitbit bracelet, BTW!)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi said:
oooh --- now THAT's a pinky ring!!! ITs beautiful, PintoBean!! lucky mom - and lucky you to be the future recipient of that gorgeous ideal stone.

(Love your fitbit bracelet, BTW!)
Thank you Enerchi! :wavey:
I found the fitbit bracelet at Target - it was a cheaper brand that had 3 fun colors in a package!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is beauty!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1461213288|4021952 said:
Wow! That is beauty!
Thank you AprilBaby :wavey:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is a sparkling beauty!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kathley|1461281424|4022236 said:
Wow, your ring is a sparkling beauty!
Thank you kathley! It was a lot of fun helping mom spend money! :naughty:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you only knew how many times I've drooled over this ring design on BGD's site. Thanks for sharing-- it is a stunning ring!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this! It's beautiful!

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
I love this ring and setting! You've got so many goodies to choose from :lickout:

The glamor shots are really gorgeous, those arrows are to die for.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your mom has three BG diamonds now??? I think she must be one of us! :lol: Beautiful diamond and ring! Now where are the others???

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB, girl you don't mess around with them threads, it's always something good :drool:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! :love:
And I'm with DS, where are the other rings? Cmon girl, share them with us please. :cheeky: :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1461283845|4022245 said:
If you only knew how many times I've drooled over this ring design on BGD's site. Thanks for sharing-- it is a stunning ring!
Thank you derbygal! it really is something in person - it exceeded our expectations when we saw it in person!
Mayk said:
Love this! It's beautiful!
Thank you Mayk! :wavey:
cchloe said:
I love this ring and setting! You've got so many goodies to choose from :lickout:

The glamor shots are really gorgeous, those arrows are to die for.
Hi cchloe - Thank you!
this is the "I" was telling you about! The appraiser said "J", so it's a lower "I", but it still faces up white and there is no contrast with the melee - it all looks WHITE!
diamondseeker2006 said:
Your mom has three BG diamonds now??? I think she must be one of us! :lol: Beautiful diamond and ring! Now where are the others???
I'm housesitting right now, which is how I was able to raid her jewelry :lol: . I found 3 BGD boxes, carefully wrapped in the signature orange tissue paper :lol: :lol: :lol: , but two were empty :(sad , which means she took the smaller quadex and BG blue on vacation with her. She won't be back for another 3-4 weeks, I think... (I'm not tracking when she returns - just when dad returns - NEXT week so I'm relieved of housesitting! Priorities :naughty: )

When she gets back, I will try to create new threads. It's also a bit of a chore digging through my e-mails for the details and the glamour shots :lol: Time flies!
CareBear said:
PB, girl you don't mess around with them threads, it's always something good :drool:
Thanks carebear! :wavey:
missy said:
GORGEOUS! :love:
And I'm with DS, where are the other rings? Cmon girl, share them with us please. :cheeky: :appl:
I promise - when mom gets back, I will hop to it! I didn't expect 3-5 years to fly by like that! I kept thinking to myself - next time I go over to my parents' place, I will get some pics...

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my that is gorgeous! :love: Looks really good on you, maybe you should forget to take it off the next time you try it on... :bigsmile:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! :love: The stone looks so beautiful in the BGD halo! What a wonderful way to spend time while house sitting. :dance: Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful pics! :appl: :appl: :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely LOVE that the bottom of the shank is not thinned out! I personally prefer more metal in my shanks. You don't see that too often. I know I had to ask for one when I.D. makes my new ring. To me, they feel better and they wear much better. It's beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results