shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD 1.5ctw bangle has arrived!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
What a sparkly beautiful Mother''s Day/Push present! It looks perfect on your hand! The blanket from BGD added such a personal touch - very classy.

Soak your bracelet in a jar of ammonia-free Connoisseurs for a few minutes, then brush the diamonds lightly, rinse, and dry with a lint-free cloth.

Congratulations to you on your two newest additions to your family!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Maisie, Blackpaw. I am really enjoying it.

Venice, thanks for the info. I think I am definitely not going to use ammonia on this!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 7:37:16 PM
Author: lizzyann01

Lilac, I have looked at yours before and listened to all of your feedback on it. It catches everyones eyes which I love! I like the attention!! Hahahaha How do you clean yours? Have you had to rhodium dip it all?

It definitely catches peoples'' eyes! Especially in the sunlight...
10.gif

I''ve only had it for a couple months so far (it was a one year anniversary present in February) so it''s still bright shiny white gold! It doesn''t seem to be dull or faded at all, but again it''s only been a couple months. I wear it every day.

I was once given some jewelry cleaning fluid by my jeweler in NY where I got my rings. I''ve also seen it at Bed Bath and Beyond (I think it''s called Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner and it''s in a red container) and every week I use it to clean my rings, pendant, and earrings, and every few weeks I use it on the bangle. The bangle seems to sparkle no matter what even if I don''t clean it though, so I don''t clean it as often as my other jewelry! The cleaner seems to work pretty well whenever I use it (but you might want to call BGD just to check and make sure it''s ok for white gold).

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lilac. Quick question for you...is it hard for you to take your bracelet off? I find that I really have to push hard on the little button thingy to get it to release and open. Did you find that that got easier with time? I have to have my hubby do it for me.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Holy moley!!!! Congrats on your mother''s day and push present!!! What a beautiful way to commemorate the birth of your son!!!! It looks great on you!!!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous!!!

Love that it''s 24/24
5.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/25/2010 11:01:10 PM
Author: lizzyann01
Thanks Lilac. Quick question for you...is it hard for you to take your bracelet off? I find that I really have to push hard on the little button thingy to get it to release and open. Did you find that that got easier with time? I have to have my hubby do it for me.

When I first got it, I also had to have my husband open and close it for me! It was like that for the first couple weeks, but now it''s MUCH easier and I can easily do it myself.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man now I need one of these too!
18.gif

It''s goregous! Congrats!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new baby and new bracelet! It''s lovely!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice!!
30.gif
36.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Luckyeshe, thanks so much!!! I love that it is such a special piece of jewelry.

Maevie, thanks for your comment!

Yssie, I love 24/24 too! Makes it extra special!

Swedish, thank you!!!

Lilac, glad to hear it loosened up after a couple of weeks. I have to push that button so hard to get it to open up. I am glad that it isn''t easy to open up for safety''s sake though, but right now I really need my DH to do it.

Jax, you are so funny! I love it! So many people check it out on me!!! I like the attention!

Princessplease, thank you!

Butterfly, thank you on both counts!

Dancing Fire, thank you for your kind comment!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful sparkly new bracelet! Looks great with your 3 stone RHR. Congrats on your new little boy and Happy Mother''s Day!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your BGD Bangle!!! stunning :love: :love:

stci

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely can't wear bangle. I sold my diamond bangle cause it always annoys. The truth is I love love your bracelet. It fit you perfectly. I would like to be able to wear one!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results