shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD 1.5ctw bangle has arrived!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Ok so it has arrived and it is GORGEOUS!
30.gif

This is my Mothers Day/Push Present! It is 14kg white gold and it has 24 BGD signature diamonds totaling 1.5ctw. 24 stones are appropriate because my sons birthday is the 24th of April. In the inside of the bangle I had my sons name and birthday engraved which is very special to me.

Special thanks to Lesley and Brian for making me such a beauty and for all of their superb customer service. They also included their new Orange BGD Baby Blankee. It is super soft. My son will love it!!!

Pics to follow....
2.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Baby Blankee
9.gif

BGD Blankee.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I am wearing the bracelet on my right wrist. I have a three stone RHR which I think it looks nice with. I will also show you a pic or two of my left hand/wrist so you can see I am outta room on that side!!!

bgdbrclet.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Ok so I have tons of pics!!! I did my best to capture the fire but I am not that great of a photo taker but here are some of the best. Did I tell you that this bracelet sparkes like CRAZY!

bgd fireshot3.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

bgdfireshot5.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

bgdfireshot7.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

fire shot 2bgd.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

fire shot 4bgd.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

fire shot bgd6.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Fire shotbgd.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
here''s my left hand

left hand 2ok.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
last one for now...thanks for looking!

intheboxbgdok.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! What a great idea for a baby gift!

Your son and I share a birthday too
5.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! I love it! It is drop dead gorgeous! Congratulations!!!! It looks beautiful on you!

darn, now I have to add one of those to my list too....

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!!!!!!! so blingy:)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, thanks for your note. I really love it too and treasure my little man.
16.gif
So you are also an April diamond baby. My son was originally due in May, but he came early. How did he know mommy appreciated the fact that his birthstone is diamonds!

Luv2sparkle, thanks for your kind comment. I wish I could take better pics as it really is beautiful! I think you''d really enjoy it. I like that it is kid friendly. I debated on a DBTY but I knew my son would pull on it and break it off of my wrist!

Thanks Bella! I love BGD''s signature melee. Super blingy!!!

Anyone have good advice on how to clean this? I currently use an Ammonia based cleaner for my platinum, but what should I use on this as it is 14kg white gold dipped in rhodium. I want it to stay white for as long as I can without redipping!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful! Just the right amount of bling - love it!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and sparkly. I like how you personalized it....very sweet.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, really sparkly! I love it!

I believe you can use the water and ammonia mixture on white gold as well but I would call Brian Gavin to be safe.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!

I have this same bracelet from BGD also - 1.5 ctw bangle - and I LOVE it!!! It sparkles *so* much!!! Enjoy it!
1.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
P.S. I have also read that windex, warm water, and a soft toothbrush works well on white gold. I would be very gentle with the scrubbing though so you don''t scratch the gold. Good luck!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new bracelet. That''s a great right hand and wrist.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it''s so beautiful!!!! Congrats! And more importantly, congrats on the new baby!!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing bangle!! Actually, I love all your bling!!
30.gif
30.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty bracelet and soooo special! Congratulations on the birth of your son.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Missgotrocks, thank you for your comment! I love it too!

Oddoneout, thank you very much. I love the personalization too. I debated on so many different things (pendant, eternity ring, etc) before deciding on this bracelet. I think it is perfect and I like that I can look down and see it vs a pendant which isn''t as easy to see at all times.

Grlsbestfrnd, thank you! I also contacted BGD and asked for their expertise on how to clean it. I am just waiting to hear back now.

Lilac, I have looked at yours before and listened to all of your feedback on it. It catches everyones eyes which I love! I like the attention!! Hahahaha How do you clean yours? Have you had to rhodium dip it all?

Gemgirl, thank you!! I needed the extra bling on my right hand!!! My left hand was having all the fun!

Ilovethiswebsite, thank you very much. I love my little man so much!

Chiquitapet, thank you for your note!!! It makes me feel good that you love all my bling! I debated on resetting my engagement ring for some time but I always end up deciding to keep the classic setting that I have! I wear different bracelets with my watch. I have a lot of Tiffany sterling bracelets that work well with the watch - bead bracelet, traditional charm bracelet, and the venetian link that I have on in my pic!

Tigian, thanks for your comment! It is very special to me and my hubby loves it too! He thinks it is super sparkly! Thanks for the congratulations!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh I love your bracelet! It is a really good size for every day...and so sparkly! it also looks great with your watch-is that a Michele watch?

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi SLG, yes it is a Michele watch. I really like it and it looks great with many of my bracelets!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your new bracelet and the blanket is a sweet touch.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous
30.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results