shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel solitaire reset...again?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I GOT MY RING BACKKKK
I can't wear the full set yet, since I am not married yet....but boy I can't wait!!!
It is so beautiful and sleek. I love the thickness of the shank, it feels more substantial but still not "hefty"
It is gorgeous. The bezel gives a little more finger coverage which I am pleased about. A very very slight warmth to the 18k WG, honestly makes the M colored diamond look a little whiter to me from the top!

IMG-2181.jpg

IMG-2177.jpg IMG-2178.jpg

IMG-2175.jpg

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I GOT MY RING BACKKKK
I can't wear the full set yet, since I am not married yet....but boy I can't wait!!!
It is so beautiful and sleek. I love the thickness of the shank, it feels more substantial but still not "hefty"
It is gorgeous. The bezel gives a little more finger coverage which I am pleased about. A very very slight warmth to the 18k WG, honestly makes the M colored diamond look a little whiter to me from the top!

IMG-2181.jpg

IMG-2177.jpg IMG-2178.jpg

IMG-2175.jpg

So glad that you love the new reset! It looks beautiful and I am sure you will be happy to be able to wear your new rings!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! What a perfectly gorgeous bezel reset! I love it so much! And it’s so classy and classic with the band! I am so happy for you! And it’s a Sholdt! Nice choice! Enjoy!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
This looks beautiful!!! I am so happy that you are pleased with the outcome - I know you gave this a lot of thought!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
CEFEB41F-553C-4CFE-B849-49E426C55FCB.jpeg
also thought I’d share a decent profile shot since that’s my favorite part!

one more hand shot - my fingers look sooo puffy from intense humidity but who cares

thank you all so much for your support and help! Led me to the perfect set

CFA6FA36-40BA-4B42-A33A-18D926C17ABB.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That profile shot is killer :sun: :love:

Congrats on finding your mount!! :appl:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bezel!! Love the reset.
congratulations!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
woohoo!!

Well done! congrats on the reset!!!!

BMI

Shiny_Rock
@annagene12 Ohhh yayyy, I'm so happy for you! :dance:

The new rings look wonderful on you! I think the stone/shank proportions are perfect and I love the way the diamond bezel just barely reaches over the edge of the wedding band!

So how is the new bezel to wear and clean??? Are you loving the open design..... no more trapped water? No more spinning?

I truly hope this setting will be as enjoyable for you to wear as it is beautiful on your hand!!! Congrats

:appl:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@annagene12 Ohhh yayyy, I'm so happy for you! :dance:

The new rings look wonderful on you! I think the stone/shank proportions are perfect and I love the way the diamond bezel just barely reaches over the edge of the wedding band!

So how is the new bezel to wear and clean??? Are you loving the open design..... no more trapped water? No more spinning?

I truly hope this setting will be as enjoyable for you to wear as it is beautiful on your hand!!! Congrats

:appl:

Thank you!!! So far - this ring is FAR more comfortable than my other one...I think the width and smoother profile of the shank actually helps a lot and the interior is designed for comfort - I used to have red marks under where my diamond sat with my last setting and I was just more aware of it. Nothing like that with this.

And - no water catching! As long as I just use a towel or can easily shake any water out. Most of the time no need to bother.

Spinning - I actually suspect that the ring was made 1/4 size bigger. I asked them to do that for the wedding band, and I think they did it for both. It feels a tiny bit loose now - just going slightly lopsided. But when I wear it with the band, it feels good so I am not going to change the size now, but may in the future if my fingers shrink a lot in the winter.

Overall - extremely pleased and it feels natural

Reactions: BMI

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
wow, it's perfect!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results