shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Bezel milgrain studs from ID Jewelry - 1.43 H SI2

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh those are my favorite bezel studs on PS!!! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Nice size too :cheeky: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those stones look absolutely beautiful and the size is just perfect on your ears!

Congrats on a great find - enjoy them everyday!! :appl:

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
They look amazing!!

And H SI2's are the best! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhh they're GORGEOUS!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love:

The bezel is SO tiny and dainty, and the milgrain is a lovely touch - IDJ did a great job on these :bigsmile:

Congrats!! They look fabulous on - you definitely made the right choice :naughty:

I have forwarded this thread to DH :devil:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And plenty big enough for your ears!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Wow! :love: IDJ is great!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh!!! They are positively dreamy :love: :love: :love: I just adore milgrained bezel studs.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: they are gorgeous Circe!!!!!!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo gorgeous!!! Love the milgrain bezels, and the stones are so lovely...they look wonderful on you, enjoy these beauties!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Simple stunning! I have never been drawn to diamond stud earrings but now I feel like I MUST GET A PAIR after seeing Bliss and your beauties! Seriously those are to die for! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh oh oh! So lovely!

cheers--Sharon

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow! Gorgeous studs :appl: :appl: :appl: I love the bezel milgrain settings and they look so big on you!!! :love:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Beautiful. Congrats!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings! They look fantastic in your ears too!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeeaahhhh!!! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO stunning Circe! Yippee for ID Jewelry!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
"purty" is an understatement! :naughty: They look really lovely on you!

E B

Ideal_Rock
They're GORGEOUS! :love:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, wow - so many comments! Thanks, guys! Hope nobody will feel snubbed if I reply in one post instead of quoting separately .... :rodent:

Posh - thank you!

Rosetta - thanks! If we ever meet in person at a M&G, I'll be happy to let you gnaw on them like the kitten does. :) (And, seriously, since he tried stealing my fake-y studs, I am guarding these carefully ... but it doesn't stop him from going for my ears.)

OneDrop - thankee! I'm really pleased with how they came out. I like the chunky bezel on my pendant, but with earrings I wanted to go as slim as possible, partly for the delicate look, and partially for the WEIGHT! I think they came out perfectly.

Amy - thanks so much!

BBO - thanks! I really love the size, too, even on my big flapping Dumbo ears. Do we even have an emotie for that? We need one.

Lauren - thank you!

AsscherHalo_Lover - thanks!

Dinamit - Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I will say, we mostly communicated in-person and on the phone, which I can see being an issue if you're overseas. I hope your pair shows up soon, and that you post PICS!

Skippy - thanks! I will admit, I made more than one visit to your anniversary earrings post when I was trying to figure out just what I wanted - so lovely. :love:

MissGotRocks - oh, I am! The challenge is in convincing myself to take them off at night .... :rodent:

Hlmr - they totally are! I'm a diamond omnivore, I think: I love the warmth in my e-ring because it gives me something to look at ... and I like my icey pendant, if only so as to know what the fuss is about ... but for a combo of price and beauty, H SI2 is totally a sweet spot. They look SO white (which, hey, since I'm wearing them mostly for me but a little for the effect on everybody else, with everybody else loving high-color ....), and the inclusions are totally invisible from an inch away. Since nobody but the husband and the cats gets that close, and none of them care .... :twisted:

Yssie - thanks! I hope I have an earring twin soon. :D

Andelain - thank you! I feel very luxurious, I have to admit.

Orchid - they totally are. ::love::

Oranges - thanks! I spent soooooo much time drooling over the gorgeous bezels on the earring thread ....

Bella - thanks! I still covet leverbacks like yours, but these put a big grin on my face. ;-)

Junebug - thankee! I am preening like a happy peacock.

Sarah - Thank you! And ... succumb to temptation. Seriously, these are deeply satisfying. I never really "got" the earring thing outside of vaguely wanting a pair on principle, and then when I saw my first bezels with milgrain - WHAM! Of course, then it took me several years to work up to springing for them ....

Sharon - thank you!

Naty - thanks! I've never felt the desire for finger lipo, but I'll admit to being a leetle jealous of the dainty-lobed ladies out there. Only on PS, right? Of course, on the flip side, this means I will totally be able to pull of pretty sparklers like BTigers, somewhere down the line .... ::wistful sigh::

Danny - thank you!

Alene - thankee!

DandiAndi - and a hip-hip-hooray! LOVE I.D.

Catwalk - aw, thanks!

RBHGirl - it is so awesome. We should start another "Show Me Your Fluor" thread - lord knows there have been plenty of recent questions about it over in RT!

EB - thank you so much!

I continue to love these and spend waaaaaaaay too much time admiring them in mirrors. I'm not vain! I'm just bling-obsessed. Is that better or worse? :-o

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I guess I'm late to the party! Your earrings are absolutely fabulous! Another ID jewelry success. The bezel is so dainty with the milgrain and the stones you chose are stunning.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
circe! they are soooo perfect - i have a faux pair EXACTLY like that with the milgrain dainty bezel. I've always dreamed of having a real pair. They look just beautiful on you!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
These are beyond perfect! The bezel is so delicate and the milgrain is beautiful. :appl: I love them!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are my dream studs. Beautiful!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Circe, I have been waiting ever-so-impatiently for you to post these, and they do not disappoint! I have been plotting my own pair of bezel studs in about that size, and I have loved what I've seen from IDJ. Yours look amazing and absolutely fabulous on you. Enjoy those beauties!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back for another looky :sun: they really are spectacular Circe, even in pictures! They must be amazing - and unique, with the fluor! - IRL :love: Definitely my dream studs..

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Circe!!! They are stunning! :appl: I've been looking forward to seeing the final product and I think you made an excellent choice. I'm glad you were able to find exactly what you were hoping for.

BTW, do you have a SMTR thread? Your ering setting is so gorgeous!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Uh oh, now I'm going to have to start saving up for earrings like these! These are smashing on you! ID jewelry is great to work with, nice folks. Enjoy

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1291747448|2790019 said:
Bliss|1291743442|2789960 said:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I missed you by a few hours!!!!!!!!! LOL - I went to Yekutiel to pick up a present for a dear friend and work on a project...and he said I just missed seeing the prettiest bezel stud earrings he'd ever made. I was dying!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

He said they were super insane white due to the fluor and insanely sparkly. He just kept going on and on about how pretty they turned out so even I started looking at bezel studs at that point, too! So gorgeous... I mean, that bezel is super thin and delicate but WOW, the studs look HUGE, girlfriend!!!!!!!!! OMG, so MAZAL. You got some MAZAL beauties, there. I'm jealous!

OOOOOOOhhhhhh.... they look so beautiful on your ear, too! They look like 1 carat each! Geez, and I'm picking up some studs from him today - now you're making me wish I went with the bezels! I have no patience... LOL.... your earrings are TDF.

Seriously....more pics! So sparkly, so huge...so...YUMMY!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh, now I want some! :love: :appl: :love:

Wear them in health and happiness! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Very eye catching and striking look!

Hah! That is so funny! I would have loooooooooved to have run into a fellow PSr. (Speaking of which, there hadn't been a NY get-together in ages .... :naughty: )

Mazal is totally the best word. That's exactly how I feel about it! And I'm tickled to know it's not just proud-mama syndrome: having a vendor mention them to another client is high praise, indeed. :D

So you mention you're picking up studs - details, woman! What's in the works?

Circe, I had no idea you were making earrings! They are absolutely gorgeous! Talk about lobe coverage... wow. They're a great size.

Ok, now wait a minute........ are you in NY too? I also just missed running into Bliss at Mr. Y's in September when I went to loupe my pendant stone and I was SO disappointed. We really should try to put together a NY GT. Maybe when the weather warms up a bit? What do you girls think?

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Circe! They are the perfect size and absolutely stunning, along with the rest of your lovelies :love:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Still totally gleeful about the earrings - in Circe-world, it's a damned good buy when you're still gloating a week later (knowing me, it means I'll be gloating a year later, too :twisted: ). One thing I find fascinating is the weird psychology of it (this might, maybe, be a separate thread topic): knowing they're real and huge and gorgeous makes me feel very spoiled and cosseted, in the best possible way, but because so many people wear similarly-sized CZs (heck, for years I did!) also makes me feel comfortable wearing them everywhere. It's like I'm simultaneously enjoying the low expectations of the world and the contrast of the elevated reality. :rodent:

Tigian - fashionably late! And, thank you - I really am glad I went with the H&A in this size. They're so sparkly!

Violet - thank you! That is awesome: I guess you could safely say that I collect jewelry, with a subfield in *really* nicely made fakies (hey, for 20 bucks, I'll happily scoop up the equivalent of 4-caraters and smirk when people ask me if they're real), but I've never once found milgrained studs. Well done!

Pixies - thank you! Me too. :mrgreen:

Tacori - aw, thanks!

Kittybean - thank you kindly! I think this is one of the things I love about PS - we inspire one another, and, additionally, it's a nice way to live vicariously. I might not have an EC - but admiring yours is the next best thing!

Yssie, thanks again! I keep waiting for a sunny day so I can try to master the ear-shot, but so far, no dice. Oh, NY winter ....

Siamese Kitty, thank you! I have a SMTR thread, but I should take more pics - I had the prongs thinned out a bit a year or two into owning it, and the only shots I've taken have been with eternity bands and the like. I couldn't resist the pun in the thread title, and I don't think anybody ever picked up on it, alas. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/holy-moly-or-circes-e-ring.61752/

SandyCheeks, thanks! ID totally rocks. And I love the way the milgraining makes even the stock settings look antique-y and unique! :rodent:

GemGirl, thank you! I didn't know you were in NY! We should totally plan a GTG - maybe in March or April? We could pick a nice weekday for brunch and have fun browsing on 47th, maybe ....

Chasiu, thank you so much! One of these days I really need to put together a "collection" thread and pull out the neglected pieces ... :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results