shape
carat
color
clarity

Better with or without twist eternity ring?

Which look do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GlitzGirl

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone!
I'm excited...my very first post!

Which do you prefer?

I like both looks and can't decide which to go with.... just my simple plain wedding band and e-ring, or to add in a third anniversary ring which is the twisted eternity ring.

I don't want to take the plain band out of the choices because I'm afraid that the little diamonds on the twisted ring 'may' rub the diamonds on e-ring shank. I'm also worried the diamonds may rub and eat away at my e-ring prong. So the plain wedding band will act like a spacer as well as a wedding band.

Note, I already wear a .85ct 5 stone on right hand. So twisted ring can't be a RHR.

What do you think keep it simple with 2 rings or add in a little twist?

Oh and pls excuse my just washed dish hands and my polish. 20191109_184049.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20191109_183825.jpg
    20191109_183825.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 119

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually really like the twist band! It's nice to have options, you can stack them when you want a bit of extra glam, or even stacking the two bands without your e-ring would look really pretty for a more low key day. Either way looks gorgeous, but I do like the 3 bands together.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What @Dandi said =)2

Usually I'm all over a classic 2 ring set, but I really like the visual interest the twist band offers. And it's nice to have options!

GlitzGirl

Rough_Rock
I actually really like the twist band! It's nice to have options, you can stack them when you want a bit of extra glam, or even stacking the two bands without your e-ring would look really pretty for a more low key day. Either way looks gorgeous, but I do like the 3 bands together.

Thanks Dandi! I appreciate your feedback very much. It's helpful.

GlitzGirl

Rough_Rock
What @Dandi said =)2

Usually I'm all over a classic 2 ring set, but I really like the visual interest the twist band offers. And it's nice to have options!
Thanks also Alex! Ya why do I need to be set in 'stone'? ..so to speak...options ARE nice to have!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the twist band with your e-ring. Beautiful set!

GlitzGirl

Rough_Rock
I really like the twist band with your e-ring. Beautiful set!

Oh thank you so much Diamond Dana! I can see by the way this pole is going most are voting the same as you did! Your input is helpful. :)

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think both looks are good!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautifully balanced with both!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I like both sets- each giving its own flavour.
I also like to have options with my rings. :)

GlitzGirl

Rough_Rock
gregchang35 yes...I agree different flavours...two options. Great! Thanks.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the extra bling that the twist ring gives, so that's how I voted. The simple band alone looks lovely, too. It's a good option when you want a slightly more subdued look.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like both! It is nice to have the options for whatever you are feeling. But if I had to pick my absolute fav, it would be the twist band look.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the twist band with your set the best..but they also look lovely without.

GlitzGirl

Rough_Rock
Oh thank you so much natasha-cupcake, luv2sparkle and mambean!!! I see the twist band is becoming a fast favourite. It's so great to have all of your thoughts. Cheers to a sparkly day!

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I like both looks! It's great when you can have variety.

GlitzGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks hypermom! Will wear both looks with happiness. Appreciate your input!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely get both the simple band and the twist band and then you have a few different looks depending on the mood. Looks great with the simple band and it looks great with both together the simple band and twist band. Do you have a photo of just the twist band with the ER?

GlitzGirl

Rough_Rock
Hi Missy,

Thanks! I took some pics. One with the twist ring and er. One of twist ring by itself. One with wb.

I probably won't wear it just with er because I'm afraid of the tiny diamonds rubbing and wearing down er prong. =)2

20191118_161615.jpg 20191118_161418.jpg 20191118_160916.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results