shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Diamond for 1,000ish dollars. Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond you bought looks like a real beauty. The halo ring would be gorgeous. Do you know what style ring she likes?

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 11:14:28 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
You could get a halo setting like this one from Beverley K. It visually ''extends'' the stone. Would she like that?

what a beauty!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2009 10:33:59 PM
Author: ATM
Hey all. I went with the .50 stone I posted above. Josh said the stones were both eye clean and looked like twins.

Now I need a setting to make it look bigger haaha ideas???

yes I would try the Halo settings like suggested by NeverendingUpgrade. I love vintage inspired looks and I wanted to make my stone larger..so this was the best of both worlds. It makes a HUGE diff. If your GF likes the look, I would go that way
35.gif

ATM

Rough_Rock

Thank you all for all this great advice. This site and the people on it have been a godsend.. I just received the James Allen stone via FedEx. It looks just amazing. Comes in a nice box also.

I will run that style by her later tonight and see what she says.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 11:04:30 AM
Author: ATM

I will run that style by her later tonight and see what she says.
Cool! Here is the Beverley K and other websites to see more haloes:

www.beverleyk.com Click on Collections, then Beverley K Collection, then semi-mount.

Pearlmans Jewelers Click on Pave, halo, and more to get some great ideas. I have worked with Julian there and he is awesome.

A good Pricescope thread on halo styles.

A good Pricescope thread on less than one carat diamond rings.

You could send the diamond back to JA for one of these settings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results