shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Avatar in Color Stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Totally agree. Coati, you just gave me some ideas for picturing some of my loose stones. I'll get my playmo princesses to work!

In case anyone cares to know. The bunny in Coati's avatar is from an Easter set by German toy maker Playmobil. Playmobil is a high quality plastic toy manufacture that was first introduced in early 1970's. Playmoil builds only miniature figures and related building/items for different themes. It has been my obession (other than gem stones) - maybe for Coati too?

If you are interested, here is a link to the official site.

Date: 2/18/2009 9:37:45 PM
Author: mochi
OMG, Coati, that's just way too cute!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 8:54:11 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I always laugh when I see the stock image one of the guy that looks like the actor from that 70''s show ''Taxi.'' I forget his name.

I love looking at everyone''s gorgeous ring and gemstone avatars. I always feel like I should change my avatar to a gemstone, but I like my hypercube. It reminds me of ever-changing faceting on a gemstone.

I also love PlatinumRock''s dancing banana. That one cracks me up every time I see it.

The animals are adorable as well. Lots of cute cats and dogs!!

Awwwww, TL, thank you! I feel honored to be mentioned. Your hypercube is also one of my favorites. I get lost just staring at it.
emotion-15.gif
I''m also tempted to change my avatar to a a diamond or gemstone, but I just love the ones that have some type of movement.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 2:24:22 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

I always laugh when I see the stock image one of the guy that looks like the actor from that 70''s show ''Taxi.'' I forget his name.

I love looking at everyone''s gorgeous ring and gemstone avatars. I always feel like I should change my avatar to a gemstone, but I like my hypercube. It reminds me of ever-changing faceting on a gemstone.

I also love PlatinumRock''s dancing banana. That one cracks me up every time I see it.

lol me too!

Peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time....
2.gif

Awwww, BEG, you made my day! I feel less like a dork now.
9.gif
Your avatar is one of my favorites too. I COVET that watch!!!
22.gif
27.gif
21.gif

Now where ya at
Where ya at
Where ya at
Where ya at
Now there you go
There you go
There you go
There you go!
9.gif

RNgemlover

Shiny_Rock
I hate to have hurt feelings... but what am I?? meat?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 12:04:34 AM
Author: platinumrock

lol me too!

2.gif

9.gif
22.gif
27.gif
21.gif

Now where ya at

Where ya at

Where ya at

Where ya at

Now there you go

There you go

There you go

There you go!

9.gif

Aw thank you dear! I have to say - the only bad thing about your avatar is that whenever I see it, it invariably causes me to do the peanut butter jelly time dance...which is usually in front of BF...which means he now seriously thinks I should be committed
5.gif

But it makes me happy!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey Yingh, that playmo stuff is ultra cool ! I love Vinyl figures,and have a couple of my own..but nowehere near as famous as Coati's awesome bling thief
5.gif

Hey look, here is Bling Bunny's family ! I so wish I could buy some of this stuff..

hrmm..I wonder where he's stashed the goods, lol..!

bb house.jpg

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you like Playmobil stuff. My personal favorite, of course, are the girly stuff. Such as Victorian sets. They all have been long retired and are only available on eBay (pricy!)

Coati's bunny is from this older Easter set The one you found just came out this year.

Date: 2/19/2009 3:39:50 AM
Author: arjunajane
Hey Yingh, that playmo stuff is ultra cool ! I love Vinyl figures,and have a couple of my own..but nowehere near as famous as Coati's awesome bling thief
5.gif

Hey look, here is Bling Bunny's family ! I so wish I could buy some of this stuff..

hrmm..I wonder where he's stashed the goods, lol..!
1.gif
21.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 3:52:47 AM
Author: yingh
Glad you like Playmobil stuff. My personal favorite, of course, are the girly stuff. Such as Victorian sets. They all have been long retired and are only available on eBay (pricy!)

Coati''s bunny is from this older Easter set The one you found just came out this year.

Date: 2/19/2009 3:39:50 AM
Author: arjunajane
Hey Yingh, that playmo stuff is ultra cool ! I love Vinyl figures,and have a couple of my own..but nowehere near as famous as Coati''s awesome bling thief
5.gif

Hey look, here is Bling Bunny''s family ! I so wish I could buy some of this stuff..

hrmm..I wonder where he''s stashed the goods, lol..!
1.gif
21.gif

Cool Yingh, I love the Victorian mansions, how fun!

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 7:38:58 AM
Author: Lady_Disdain
You mean you don''t like my blue man avatar? I am shattered... But don''t worry, I have plans to change it very, very soon!

My personal favourite is Colormyworld''s luscious spinel. I love that stone.

Thank you Lady Disdain. These "sleepy" spinels are currently selling at a discount compared to the more crystal material. In the long run though I believe those with a slight amount of "silk" will become much more sought after.

BTW, I like your blue man avatar.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/19/2009 5:07:28 AM
Author: colormyworld

Date: 2/18/2009 7:38:58 AM
Author: Lady_Disdain
You mean you don''t like my blue man avatar? I am shattered... But don''t worry, I have plans to change it very, very soon!

My personal favourite is Colormyworld''s luscious spinel. I love that stone.

Thank you Lady Disdain. These ''sleepy'' spinels are currently selling at a discount compared to the more crystal material. In the long run though I believe those with a slight amount of ''silk'' will become much more sought after.

BTW, I like your blue man avatar.
I love them - in fact, I just got one (Dan Stair should have cut it yesterday, but no news so far so I am kind of on pins and needles. I sometimes think that some people around here can''t stand to hear about my spinel anymore!).

Do you have a good source for these stones? Most dealers thought I was mad when I described what I wanted.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 1:54:40 AM
I have to say, I''ve always been really fond of Linda''s pad avatar - it''s so pretty, and since she''s had it up for awhile, it''s so familiar to me!
1.gif

Awwwwwww thank you BEG and Marcy. I just saw this thread. I love your Avatars too.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 2:46:22 AM

lol me too!

2.gif

9.gif
22.gif
27.gif
21.gif

Now where ya at

Where ya at

Where ya at

Where ya at

Now there you go

There you go

There you go

There you go!

9.gif

Aw thank you dear! I have to say - the only bad thing about your avatar is that whenever I see it, it invariably causes me to do the peanut butter jelly time dance...which is usually in front of BF...which means he now seriously thinks I should be committed
5.gif

But it makes me happy!

Heeheee!!! So BEG, how exactly do you do the peanut butter dance? Do you wiggle or do you shake from side to side with maraccas?
31.gif

I love the peanut-butter-jelly santa on your signature! Do you remember the original dancing banana avatar that changed to carrot and pepper?

"OMG BananaCarrotPepper"

I thought that was so cute and hilarious!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:01:36 AM
Date: 2/19/2009 2:46:22 AM

lol me too!

2.gif

9.gif
22.gif
27.gif
21.gif

Now where ya at

Where ya at

Where ya at

Where ya at

Now there you go

There you go

There you go

There you go!

9.gif

5.gif

But it makes me happy!

Heeheee!!! So BEG, how exactly do you do the peanut butter dance? Do you wiggle or do you shake from side to side with maraccas?
31.gif

I love the peanut-butter-jelly santa on your signature! Do you remember the original dancing banana avatar that changed to carrot and pepper?

''OMG BananaCarrotPepper''

I thought that was so cute and hilarious!

Haha PR I do the Brian/Family Guy version (sans costume!). With my imaginary maraccas!

What about you?

I haven''t seen the original one - I''m going to see if it''s on YouTube!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results